Vegetarian Discussion: GooFuckwit Harrison And Animal "pre-existence"

GooFuckwit Harrison And Animal "pre-existence"
Posts: 54

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6   Next  (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2011-07-23 10:58:27 EST
Goo (Fuckwit David Harrison) is the only one who has
introduced animal "pre-existence" as something to be
considered. The literal words "pre-existence" are not
found in his blabbering, but they are undeniably
implied by what he has written:

The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening. Since that is the case,
if something stops their lives from happening,
whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.
Fuckwit - 12/09/1999

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
Fuckwit - 08/01/2000

What gives you the right to want to deprive
them [unborn animals] of having what life they
could have?
Fuckwit - 10/12/2001

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Fuckwit - 10/19/1999

These unconceived and unborn animals *exist* to
Fuckwit: he believes they can experience a loss, be
"denied" and "deprived" of something, and can
experience "unfairness". Since the animals don't exist
now in the real world, and since Goo says they
"...*will* be born" as a result of being "...more than
just "nothing", then *necessarily* Goo is saying they
"pre-exist": they're sitting around somewhere before
their existence in this world, just waiting for their turn.

"Pre-existence": this is Goo's problem, not mine.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-07-23 16:59:28 EST
On Jul 23, 8:58 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> squealed
franticly:

>
> "Pre-existence":  this is Goo's problem, not mine.

Then have you been blubbering about it non-stop?


George Plimpton
2011-07-23 17:46:01 EST
On 7/23/2011 1:59 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jul 23, 8:58 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> squealed
> franticly:
>
>>
>> "Pre-existence": this is Goo's problem, not mine.
>
> Then have you been blubbering about it non-stop?

I haven't.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-07-23 19:27:34 EST
On Jul 23, 3:46 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 7/23/2011 1:59 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jul 23, 8:58 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  squealed
> > franticly:
>
> >> "Pre-existence":  this is Goo's problem, not mine.
>
> > Then have you been blubbering about it non-stop?
>
> I haven't.


Yes. Yes you have. It's been going on for years........and it's really
strange because you show constantly that you believe in pre-existence.

Nothing wrong with believing in pre-existence it's just that you say
you don't then your sub-concious mind takes over and makes you admit
that you do.

You should try to get your concious and sub-concious to arrive at some
kind of consensus on that, Goo.

George Plimpton
2011-07-24 17:02:27 EST
On 7/23/2011 4:27 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jul 23, 3:46 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 7/23/2011 1:59 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>> On Jul 23, 8:58 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> squealed
>>> franticly:
>>
>>>> "Pre-existence": this is Goo's problem, not mine.
>>
>>> Then have you been blubbering about it non-stop?
>>
>> I haven't.
>
>
> Yes. Yes you have.

No - I haven't. You have.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-07-24 20:57:27 EST
On Jul 24, 3:02 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 7/23/2011 4:27 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jul 23, 3:46 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> On 7/23/2011 1:59 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> >>> On Jul 23, 8:58 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>    squealed
> >>> franticly:
>
> >>>> "Pre-existence":  this is Goo's problem, not mine.
>
> >>> Then have you been blubbering about it non-stop?
>
> >> I haven't.
>
> > Yes. Yes you have.
>
> No - I haven't.  You have.


Who started this thread, Goo?

George Plimpton
2011-07-24 22:02:02 EST
On 7/24/2011 5:57 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jul 24, 3:02 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 7/23/2011 4:27 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>> On Jul 23, 3:46 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>>> On 7/23/2011 1:59 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>>>> On Jul 23, 8:58 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> squealed
>>>>> franticly:
>>
>>>>>> "Pre-existence": this is Goo's problem, not mine.
>>
>>>>> Then have you been blubbering about it non-stop?
>>
>>>> I haven't.
>>
>>> Yes. Yes you have.
>>
>> No - I haven't. You have.
>
>
> Who started this thread,

Who started talking about pre-existence? You and Fuckwit.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-07-24 23:07:26 EST
On Jul 24, 8:02 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 7/24/2011 5:57 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jul 24, 3:02 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> On 7/23/2011 4:27 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> >>> On Jul 23, 3:46 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>    wrote:
> >>>> On 7/23/2011 1:59 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> >>>>> On Jul 23, 8:58 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>      squealed
> >>>>> franticly:
>
> >>>>>> "Pre-existence":  this is Goo's problem, not mine.
>
> >>>>> Then have you been blubbering about it non-stop?
>
> >>>> I haven't.
>
> >>> Yes. Yes you have.
>
> >> No - I haven't.  You have.
>
> > Who started this thread,
>
> Who started talking about pre-existence?  You and Fuckwit.-


No Goo. it wasn't me. You were blabbering about it first...........and
you kept blabbering about it when you started this thread.



George Plimpton
2011-07-25 00:12:15 EST
On 7/24/2011 8:07 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jul 24, 8:02 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 7/24/2011 5:57 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Jul 24, 3:02 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>>> On 7/23/2011 4:27 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>>>> On Jul 23, 3:46 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>>>>> On 7/23/2011 1:59 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>>>>>> On Jul 23, 8:58 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> squealed
>>>>>>> franticly:
>>
>>>>>>>> "Pre-existence": this is Goo's problem, not mine.
>>
>>>>>>> Then have you been blubbering about it non-stop?
>>
>>>>>> I haven't.
>>
>>>>> Yes. Yes you have.
>>
>>>> No - I haven't. You have.
>>
>>> Who started this thread,
>>
>> Who started talking about pre-existence? You and Fuckwit.-
>
>
> No.

Yes.


> it wasn't me.

It was you - you and Fuckwit.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-07-25 00:40:41 EST
On Jul 24, 10:12 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 7/24/2011 8:07 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Jul 24, 8:02 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> On 7/24/2011 5:57 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> >>> On Jul 24, 3:02 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>    wrote:
> >>>> On 7/23/2011 4:27 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> >>>>> On Jul 23, 3:46 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>      wrote:
> >>>>>> On 7/23/2011 1:59 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> >>>>>>> On Jul 23, 8:58 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>        squealed
> >>>>>>> franticly:
>
> >>>>>>>> "Pre-existence":  this is Goo's problem, not mine.
>
> >>>>>>> Then have you been blubbering about it non-stop?
>
> >>>>>> I haven't.
>
> >>>>> Yes. Yes you have.
>
> >>>> No - I haven't.  You have.
>
> >>> Who started this thread,
>
> >> Who started talking about pre-existence?  You and Fuckwit.-
>
> > No.
>
> Yes.
>
> > it wasn't me.
>
> It was you - you and Fuckwit.-


anything I said about pre-existence was in response to your blabbering
about it, stupid.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron