Vegetarian Discussion: What's In Pet Food?

What's In Pet Food?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2011-06-09 12:48:55 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, misappropriating the 'Rudy Canoza' nym,
pointlessly bullshitted:

> [pointless cracKKKer bullshit]

So transparent - too funny!

Mr.Smartypants
2011-06-09 14:04:45 EST
On Jun 9, 1:26 pm, Rudy Canoza <RogerWhita...@wilsonwoods.com> wrote:
>     Goo would like us to believe that what's on the label is what's in the can,
> because that's what he believes. Goo apparently thinks herds and flocks of
> livestock animals are raised for no other reason than to be used for pet food:
>
> "It's established:  cattle and other animals are expressly raised
> to be pet food." - Goo
>
> "Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be pet
> food.  There have been several citations to support this." - Goo
>
> and so believes labels saying things like the following really do represent
> what's inside:
>
> cheeseburger, turkey and bacon, lamb and rice, roasted turkey medley,
> porterhouse steak, smoked bacon and egg, top sirloin, rib-eye steak, steak
> florentine, oven roasted beef burgundy, steak tips sonoma, roast turkey, new
> york strip, filet mignon
>
> The poor Goober is still somewhat confused though, even though he feels certain
> animals are raised only to become pet food, he's very VERY much afraid to say
> what he thinks happens to the choice cuts of meat. We've narrowed it down to him
> pretty much having to believe they are used in pet food and the labels on the
> cans accurately represent what's inside. But why is Goo so afraid to say that's
> what he believes? After considering it for a while I've come to the conclusion
> that Goo's poor little brain is disturbed because it can't figure out why
> rib-eye for dogs is so much cheaper than it is for humans, and he also can't
> figure out why a can of rib-eye dog food isn't several times more expensive than
> a can of cheeseburger dog food, etc. LOL!!!

It's kind of ironic that Goo is stymied by the pet food pricing when
he claims he has a PhD in economics.

Poor Goo. He thinks he knows for sure where the choice cuts are but
can't find any, now his teeny brain is bothered that cats and dogs get
to eat sirloin for the same price as cheeseburger.

Pete Crayne, Dare Adelekan, Cathy Demkiw, And About 16 Others
2011-06-09 14:19:09 EST
On 6/9/2011 11:04 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> [pointless bullshit, as usual]

Chrissy Degeer
2011-06-09 14:32:19 EST
Douchebag Ron Hamilton bleated:
> [crap]

You were always a douchebag.

Rudy Canoza
2011-06-09 15:26:17 EST
[...]

2011-06-09 15:38:22 EST
On Jun 9, 12:32 pm, Chrissy Degeer
<*.@MedicineHatCollege.con> wrote:
> Douchebag Ron Hamilton bleated:
>
> > [crap]
>
> You were always a douchebag.

Goo, take a can of cat food to the meat counter at your local Safeway
and DEMAND that you get to buy turkey breast for the same price as the
turkey in the cat food.

If they won't meet your demand, make up a sign that says, EQUALITY
WITH PUSSYCATS NOW!! and march up and down in front of the meat
counter till they meet your demands.

Chrissy Degeer
2011-06-09 15:41:29 EST
On 6/9/2011 12:38 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 9, 12:32 pm, Chrissy Degeer
> <I.Hate.Douchbag.Ron.Hamilton....@MedicineHatCollege.con> wrote:
>> Douchebag Ron Hamilton bleated:
>>
>>> [crap]
>>
>> You were always a douchebag.
>
> [pointless bullshit]

You stupid worthless pointless douchebag. No wonder you were expelled
from Medicine Hat Community College.

Gandalf Ingold1234ATyahooDOTcom Gandalf
2011-06-09 22:10:38 EST
On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 12:26:17 -0700, Rudy Canoza
<*r@wilsonwoods.com> wrote:

> Goo would like us to believe that what's on the label is what's in the can,
>because that's what he believes. Goo apparently thinks herds and flocks of
>livestock animals are raised for no other reason than to be used for pet food:
>
>"It's established: cattle and other animals are expressly raised
>to be pet food." - Goo
>
>"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be pet
>food. There have been several citations to support this." - Goo
>
>and so believes labels saying things like the following really do represent
>what's inside:
>
>cheeseburger, turkey and bacon, lamb and rice, roasted turkey medley,
>porterhouse steak, smoked bacon and egg, top sirloin, rib-eye steak, steak
>florentine, oven roasted beef burgundy, steak tips sonoma, roast turkey, new
>york strip, filet mignon
>
>The poor Goober is still somewhat confused though, even though he feels certain
>animals are raised only to become pet food, he's very VERY much afraid to say
>what he thinks happens to the choice cuts of meat. We've narrowed it down to him
>pretty much having to believe they are used in pet food and the labels on the
>cans accurately represent what's inside. But why is Goo so afraid to say that's
>what he believes? After considering it for a while I've come to the conclusion
>that Goo's poor little brain is disturbed because it can't figure out why
>rib-eye for dogs is so much cheaper than it is for humans, and he also can't
>figure out why a can of rib-eye dog food isn't several times more expensive than
>a can of cheeseburger dog food, etc. LOL!!!

Another GOD DAMNED Usenet TROLL.

Please DO NOT FEED THIS CROSS POSTING TROLL!!!!

Mr.Smartypants
2011-06-10 02:32:23 EST
On Jun 9, 1:41 pm, Chrissy Degeer
<*.@MedicineHatCollege.con> wrote:
> On 6/9/2011 12:38 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jun 9, 12:32 pm, Chrissy Degeer
> > <I.Hate.Douchbag.Ron.Hamilton....@MedicineHatCollege.con>  wrote:
> >> Douchebag Ron Hamilton bleated:

> >> You were always a douchebag.
>
> > [pointless bullshit]
>
> You stupid worthless pointless douchebag.  No wonder you were expelled
> from Medicine Hat Community College.

Did you make your sign, Goo?

Pete Crayne, Dare Adelekan, Cathy Demkiw, And About 16 Others