Vegetarian Discussion: Quite A Week!

Mr.Smartypants
2011-05-28 00:54:25 EST
Baby Goo answering his own posts. Goo replying to non-existent posts
by Dave H and Goo telling us that he has the ability to correct
something someone hasn't said yet but will in the future and will do
it correctly thanks to Goo the little goo god.

What a week.

George Plimpton
2011-05-28 01:32:53 EST
On 5/27/2011 9:54 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton, cocksucker]

As usual.

You stupid cocksucker.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-05-28 02:25:18 EST
On May 27, 11:32 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/27/2011 9:54 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton, cocksucker]
>
> As usual.
>
> You stupid cocksucker.

ROFL!!

George Plimpton
2011-05-28 02:38:00 EST
On 5/27/2011 11:25 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 27, 11:32 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 5/27/2011 9:54 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>> [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton, cocksucker]
>>
>> As usual.
>>
>> You stupid cocksucker.
>
> [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton, cocksucker]

You stupid cocksucker.

Dutch
2011-05-28 02:58:34 EST
"Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote in message
> Baby Goo answering his own posts. Goo replying to non-existent posts
> by Dave H and Goo telling us that he has the ability to correct
> something someone hasn't said yet but will in the future and will do
> it correctly thanks to Goo the little goo god.
>
> What a week.

You need to get out of the house more. Just walk around the block, maybe
nobody will notice you.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-05-28 04:37:04 EST
On May 28, 12:58 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> > Baby Goo answering his own posts. Goo replying to non-existent posts
> > by Dave H and Goo telling us that he has the ability to correct
> > something someone hasn't said yet but will in the future and will do
> > it correctly thanks to Goo the little goo god.
>
> > What a week.
>
> You need to get out of the house more. Just walk around the block, maybe
> nobody will notice you.

Uh......that bit of advice coming from the guy who answers his own
posts.

LOL!!

Mr.Smartypants
2011-05-28 04:39:26 EST
On May 28, 12:38 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/27/2011 11:25 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> As usual.
>
> >> You stupid cocksucker.
>
> > [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton, cocksucker]
>
> You stupid cocksucker.

Your debating skills simply astound me, Goo.

Actually I'm amazed you didn't make a reply to Dave H since he hasn't
posted anything on this thread.

George Plimpton
2011-05-28 09:37:47 EST
On 5/28/2011 1:37 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 28, 12:58 am, "Dutch"<n...@email.com> wrote:
>> "Mr.Smartypants"<bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote in message

>>> Baby Goo answering his own posts. Goo replying to non-existent posts
>>> by Dave H and Goo telling us that he has the ability to correct
>>> something someone hasn't said yet but will in the future and will do
>>> it correctly thanks to Goo the little goo god.
>>
>>> What a week.
>>
>> You need to get out of the house more. Just walk around the block, maybe
>> nobody will notice you.
>
> Uh......[pointless bullshit from pointless Douchebag Ron Hamilton]

As usual.

George Plimpton
2011-05-28 09:39:30 EST
On 5/28/2011 1:39 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 28, 12:38 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton, cocksucker]
>>
>> You stupid cocksucker.
>
> [pointless bullshit from pointless Douchebag Ron Hamilton, stupid cocksucker]

As usual.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-05-28 13:48:36 EST
On May 28, 7:39 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/28/2011 1:39 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> You stupid cocksucker.
>
> > [pointless bullshit from pointless Douchebag Ron Hamilton, stupid cocksucker]
>
> As usual.-

Goo, have you figured out what Rupert is going to say next and
corrected it for him so that when he actually posts whatever it is
he's going to say, it comes out correctly?