Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison: Explain Your Fuckwittery

Fuckwit David Harrison: Explain Your Fuckwittery

George Plimpton
2011-05-23 10:51:12 EST
You wrote,

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - 10/19/1999

In what way is that "unfair" to animals that aren't alive, Fuckwit?

You also wrote,

People who encourage vegetarianism are the
worst enemy that the animals we raise for food
have IMO.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - 09/13/1999

In what way are people who "encourage vegetarianism" enemies of
animals we raise for food, Fuckwit? *Which* animals, Fuckwit?
Identify them specifically. Don't give us a category of animals,
Fuckwit - you've already done that: "the animals we raise for food."
Try to explain *which specific* animals we raise for food are in any
way harmed by "vegan" advocates, Fuckwit.

Stop fucking around, Fuckwit. Explain yourself.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-05-23 11:08:59 EST
On May 23, 8:51 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> squealed like a
little gurl:

<squealing snipped>

You're trying to argue 12 year old posts, Goo? What's with the "12
year old" thang you got going anyway? 12 year old posts. 12 year old
cows. What's up with that anyway?

George Plimpton
2011-05-23 11:44:27 EST
On 5/23/2011 8:08 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 23, 8:51 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> squealed like a
> little gurl:
>
> [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton]

As usual.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-05-23 11:59:46 EST
On May 23, 9:44 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/23/2011 8:08 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On May 23, 8:51 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  squealed like a
> > little gurl:
>
> > [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton]
>
> As usual.

Did getting your ass kicked by a 12 year old traumatize you so badly
that you are now obsessed with all things 12 years old?

Is that what's going on with you, Goo?

George Plimpton
2011-05-23 12:12:18 EST
On 5/23/2011 8:59 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 23, 9:44 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 5/23/2011 8:08 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>> On May 23, 8:51 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> squealed like a
>>> little gurl:
>>
>>> [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton]
>>
>> As usual.
>
> [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton]

As usual <yawn>

Mr.Smartypants
2011-05-23 12:16:43 EST
On May 23, 10:12 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/23/2011 8:59 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> As usual.
>
> > [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton]
>
> As usual <yawn>

This "12 year old" thing of your's is indicative of a deeply rooted
mental problem, Goo. We should delve into it and try to get to the
bottom of it before you go completely fuckin' mental.

Would you like to do that, Goo? Might save your life.

George Plimpton
2011-05-23 12:57:26 EST
On 5/23/2011 9:16 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 23, 10:12 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton]
>>
>> As usual<yawn>
>
> [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton]

As usual - 16 years of pointless bullshit. It's all Douchebag does.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-05-23 13:03:28 EST
On May 23, 10:57 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/23/2011 9:16 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> As usual<yawn>
>
> > [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton]
>
> As usual - 16 years of pointless bullshit.  It's all Douchebag does.-

do yourself and everyone else a favor and go see a qualified brain
mechanic, Goo. I'm scared to tinker with your head because if I short
out a couple of synapses you'll be more fucked up than you are now.

get help, Goo!......before you're beyond help.

George Plimpton