Vegetarian Discussion: Gullible Goo The Cat Food Connoisseur

Gullible Goo The Cat Food Connoisseur

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-28 13:17:06 EST
Can you imagine Goo doing blindfolded taste tests on various cans of
cat food and announcing whether the sample he just tasted is sirloin
steak, or pigs' a$$holes, tenderloin strip or ears and snouts, smoked
ham or ground up chicken feet?

I think I'd pay to see that.

George Plimpton
2011-04-28 13:32:54 EST
On 4/28/2011 10:17 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> [epic fail snipped]

Nothing of substance - as usual.

You know you lose every time. You *know* it. Yet you keep doing one
losing effort after another. You know you're going to lose, every time,
yet you do it anyway. That's a career loser.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-28 13:34:56 EST
On Apr 28, 11:32 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 4/28/2011 10:17 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > [epic fail snipped]
>
> Nothing of substance - as usual.
>
> You know you lose every time.  You *know* it.  Yet you keep doing one
> losing effort after another.  You know you're going to lose, every time,
> yet you do it anyway.  That's a career loser.

Where are the choice cuts, Goo?

Surely you've done enough research on EXTRA livestock being raised
because of pet food demand to be able to answer that simple question.

678.714.5764
2011-04-28 13:45:12 EST
On 4/28/2011 10:34 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 28, 11:32 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 4/28/2011 10:17 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>> [epic fail snipped]
>>
>> Nothing of substance - as usual.
>>
>> You know you lose every time. You *know* it. Yet you keep doing one
>> losing effort after another. You know you're going to lose, every time,
>> yet you do it anyway. That's a career loser.
>

> [usual lack of substance - nothing but bullshit]

You lose again. You always lose.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-28 14:07:16 EST
On Apr 28, 11:45 am, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> On 4/28/2011 10:34 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> Nothing of substance - as usual.
>
> >> You know you lose every time.  You *know* it.  Yet you keep doing one
> >> losing effort after another.  You know you're going to lose, every time,
> >> yet you do it anyway.  That's a career loser.
>
> > [usual lack of substance - nothing but bullshit]
>
> You lose again.  You always lose.

So you're claiming that my notion that you did some research on extra
livestock being raised to meet pet food demand is bullshit?

You did NO research?

678.714.5764
2011-04-28 14:10:40 EST
On 4/28/2011 11:07 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 28, 11:45 am, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> [usual lack of substance - nothing but bullshit]
>>
>> You lose again. You always lose.
>
> So you're claiming

That you lose again - yes. You always lose: you're stupid and a career
loser, a recipe for failure every time.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-28 14:14:29 EST
On Apr 28, 12:10 pm, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> On 4/28/2011 11:07 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> You lose again.  You always lose.
>
> > So you're claiming
>
> That you lose again - yes.  You always lose:  you're stupid and a career
> loser, a recipe for failure every time.-

So you did NO research into the subject and just posted whatever
bullshit popped into your noodle.

678.714.5764
2011-04-28 14:46:33 EST
On 4/28/2011 11:14 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 28, 12:10 pm, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> So you're claiming
>>
>> That you lose again - yes. You always lose: you're stupid and a career
>> loser, a recipe for failure every time.-
>
> So you did NO research into the subject

What subject?

Once again, Douchebag, I win and you lose. I crush you every time.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-28 14:51:10 EST
On Apr 28, 12:46 pm, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> On 4/28/2011 11:14 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> That you lose again - yes.  You always lose:  you're stupid and a career
> >> loser, a recipe for failure every time.-
>
> > So you did NO research into the subject
>
> What subject?
>
> Once again, Douchebag, I win and you lose.  I crush you every time.-

You can't even remember what we're discussing? Is this *another*
example of you not thinking while posting?

678.714.5764
2011-04-28 14:55:47 EST
On 4/28/2011 11:51 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 28, 12:46 pm, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> So you did NO research into the subject
>>
>> What subject?

What subject, Douchebag? Why can't you answer the question, useless
*crushed* Douchebag?

>> Once again, Douchebag, I win and you lose. I crush you every time.-
>

> You can't even remember what we're discussing?

I always know the topic, Douchebag.

Tell us about posts "looping" through Norway, Douchebag. HAW HAW HAW
HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW !!!
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)