Vegetarian Discussion: Douchebag Ron Hamilton Stamps His Widdle Foot

Douchebag Ron Hamilton Stamps His Widdle Foot

678.714.5764
2011-04-25 12:11:46 EST
This is hilarious:

I demand of The People of Canada that the Canadian Government
release a copy of the Richard, Odaglia, Deslex report, faithful and
true to the original, to me, Ron Hamilton 1767 Ingledew St. Prince
George, B.C.

The study involved 360 rats. I want to be able to examine the data
from the tissues and organs of 360 laboratory animals, the 32
different weights of the adrenals, bone marrow, brain, ovaries and
testes.etc. All of the organs mentioned on page 883, reference 45,
in the August 24, 1990 SCIENCE publication. Especially I want to
examine the data on ..." all gross lesions."

We have the right to know.

http://groups.google.com/group/can.general/msg/bbabc4a1797fa55b

What a complete douchebag! No, Douchebag Hamilton did *not* get the
report he demanded - government bureaucrats do not pay any attention to
20-something douchebags having a meltdown in Usenet.

678.714.5764
2011-04-25 12:19:36 EST
On 4/25/2011 9:11 AM, 678.714.5764 wrote:
> This is hilarious:
>
> I demand of The People of Canada that the Canadian Government
> release a copy of the Richard, Odaglia, Deslex report, faithful and
> true to the original, to me, Ron Hamilton 1767 Ingledew St. Prince
> George, B.C.
>
> The study involved 360 rats. I want to be able to examine the data
> from the tissues and organs of 360 laboratory animals, the 32
> different weights of the adrenals, bone marrow, brain, ovaries and
> testes.etc. All of the organs mentioned on page 883, reference 45,
> in the August 24, 1990 SCIENCE publication. Especially I want to
> examine the data on ..." all gross lesions."
>
> We have the right to know.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/can.general/msg/bbabc4a1797fa55b
>

> What a complete douchebag! No, Douchebag Hamilton did *not* get the
> report he demanded - government bureaucrats do not pay any attention to
> 20-something douchebags having a meltdown in Usenet.

Douchebag Hamilton had his little hissy fit above in August 1996. He
was not 12 years old then - he was at least in his mid 20s.

No 12 year old from Prince George ever addressed anyone in this or a
related newsgroup. What a fucking douchebag Hamilton is!

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-25 13:06:04 EST
On Apr 25, 10:19 am, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> On 4/25/2011 9:11 AM, 678.714.5764 wrote:
>

> > This is hilarious:
>
> >    I demand of The People of Canada that the Canadian Government
> >    release a copy of the Richard, Odaglia, Deslex report, faithful and
> >    true to the original, to me, Ron Hamilton 1767 Ingledew St. Prince
> >    George, B.C.
>
> >    The study involved 360 rats. I want to be able to examine the data
> >    from the tissues and organs of 360 laboratory animals, the 32
> >    different weights of the adrenals, bone marrow, brain, ovaries and
> >    testes.etc. All of the organs mentioned on page 883, reference 45,
> >    in the August 24, 1990 SCIENCE publication. Especially I want to
> >    examine the data on ..." all gross lesions."
>
> >    We have the right to know.
>
> >    http://groups.google.com/group/can.general/msg/bbabc4a1797fa55b
>
> > What a complete douchebag! No, Douchebag Hamilton did *not* get the
> > report he demanded - government bureaucrats do not pay any attention to
> > 20-something douchebags having a meltdown in Usenet.
>
> Douchebag Hamilton had his little hissy fit above in August 1996.  He
> was not 12 years old then - he was at least in his mid 20s.
>
> No 12 year old from Prince George ever addressed anyone in this or a
> related newsgroup.  What a fucking douchebag Hamilton is!-

says the goober who believes cows are raised for 12 years with no
other purpose than to be put in cans of pet food.

LOL!

678.714.5764
2011-04-25 13:43:10 EST
On 4/25/2011 10:06 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 25, 10:19 am, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
>> On 4/25/2011 9:11 AM, 678.714.5764 wrote:
>>

>>> This is hilarious:
>>
>>> I demand of The People of Canada that the Canadian Government
>>> release a copy of the Richard, Odaglia, Deslex report, faithful and
>>> true to the original, to me, Ron Hamilton 1767 Ingledew St. Prince
>>> George, B.C.
>>
>>> The study involved 360 rats. I want to be able to examine the data
>>> from the tissues and organs of 360 laboratory animals, the 32
>>> different weights of the adrenals, bone marrow, brain, ovaries and
>>> testes.etc. All of the organs mentioned on page 883, reference 45,
>>> in the August 24, 1990 SCIENCE publication. Especially I want to
>>> examine the data on ..." all gross lesions."
>>
>>> We have the right to know.
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/can.general/msg/bbabc4a1797fa55b
>>
>>> What a complete douchebag! No, Douchebag Hamilton did *not* get the
>>> report he demanded - government bureaucrats do not pay any attention to
>>> 20-something douchebags having a meltdown in Usenet.
>>
>> Douchebag Hamilton had his little hissy fit above in August 1996. He
>> was not 12 years old then - he was at least in his mid 20s.
>>
>> No 12 year old from Prince George ever addressed anyone in this or a
>> related newsgroup. What a fucking douchebag Hamilton is!-
>

> says

You were not 12 years old when you wrote that pissy little foot-stamping
tirade, and no 12 year old ever posted anything in reply to one of my posts.

You blow, Douchebag.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-25 14:43:19 EST
On Apr 25, 11:43 am, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> On 4/25/2011 10:06 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> Douchebag Hamilton had his little hissy fit above in August 1996.  He
> >> was not 12 years old then - he was at least in his mid 20s.
>
> >> No 12 year old from Prince George ever addressed anyone in this or a
> >> related newsgroup.  What a fucking douchebag Hamilton is!-
>
> > says
>
> You were not 12 years old when you wrote that pissy little foot-stamping
> tirade, and no 12 year old ever posted anything in reply to one of my posts.
>
> You blow, Douchebag.-

Find any sirloin steaks in your cat food, Goober?

LOL!

678.714.5764
2011-04-25 15:17:40 EST
On 4/25/2011 11:43 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 25, 11:43 am, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> says
>>
>> You were not 12 years old when you wrote that pissy little foot-stamping
>> tirade, and no 12 year old ever posted anything in reply to one of my posts.
>>
>> You blow, Douchebag.-
>
> [another losing effort erased]

No 12 year old, Douchebag - you were in your mid 20s when you first
started posting here.