Vegetarian Discussion: Why Should Anyone Feel Shame...

Why Should Anyone Feel Shame...
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

678.714.5764
2011-04-20 18:58:53 EST
...for failing to show the fake "consideration" toward livestock animals
that Fuckwit himself fails to show?

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-21 10:31:47 EST
On Apr 20, 4:58 pm, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
...for believing cows are raised for 12 years for no other purpose
than to be pet food?

George Plimpton
2011-04-21 10:59:29 EST
On 4/21/2011 7:31 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> [snarky juvenile bullshit snipped]

As usual, no serious question or remark from you. You're incapable of it.


678.714.5764
2011-04-21 11:08:06 EST
On 4/20/2011 3:58 PM, 678.714.5764 wrote:
> ...for failing to show the fake "consideration" toward livestock animals
> that Fuckwit himself fails to show?

...to respond to me?

678.714.5764
2011-04-21 11:25:47 EST
...just for being a 40+ year old lifelong do-nothing shitbag wastrel?

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-21 11:27:32 EST
On Apr 21, 9:25 am, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> ...just for being a 40+ year old lifelong do-nothing shitbag wastrel?


tell us everything you know about pet food, Goobs.


LOL!

678.714.5764
2011-04-21 11:48:00 EST
On 4/21/2011 8:27 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 21, 9:25 am, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
>> ...just for being a 40+ year old lifelong do-nothing shitbag wastrel?
>
>
> I have a right to be a do-nothing shitbag wastrel.

Yes, you have. However, most people aspire to something hire, Douchebag.

Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron