Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison: No Case Against "aras"

Fuckwit David Harrison: No Case Against "aras"

678.714.5764
2011-04-14 12:46:18 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison - The Goober - has been haranguing "aras" for 12
years because they don't want livestock animals to exist. Fuckwit's
harangue has always been based on a presumption that there is some moral
significance to the livestock animals' lives occurring, and that "aras"
are guilty of not giving the moral significance of the animals' lives
due "consideration".

Fuckwit has now admitted there is *NO* moral significance if the
livestock animals' lives never occur:

[to Dutch] We agree that the lost lives mean nothing.
Goo/Fuckwit - 04/09/2011

Fuckwit thereby agrees that he has no case against "aras" - his 12 year
campaign has been based on nothing more than his bigotry.

Mr. Smartypants
2011-04-14 12:51:27 EST
On 4/14/2011 9:46 AM, 678.714.5764 wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison - The Goober - has been haranguing "aras" for 12
> years because they don't want livestock animals to exist. Fuckwit's
> harangue has always been based on a presumption that there is some moral
> significance to the livestock animals' lives occurring, and that "aras"
> are guilty of not giving the moral significance of the animals' lives
> due "consideration".
>
> Fuckwit has now admitted there is *NO* moral significance if the
> livestock animals' lives never occur:
>
> [to Dutch] We agree that the lost lives mean nothing.
> Goo/Fuckwit - 04/09/2011
>

> Fuckwit thereby agrees that he has no case against "aras" - his 12 year
> campaign has been based on nothing more than his bigotry.

That's exactly right.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-14 13:37:06 EST
On Apr 14, 10:51 am, "Mr. Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> On 4/14/2011 9:46 AM, 678.714.5764 wrote:
>

> > Fuckwit David Harrison - The Goober - has been haranguing "aras" for 12
> > years because they don't want livestock animals to exist. Fuckwit's
> > harangue has always been based on a presumption that there is some moral
> > significance to the livestock animals' lives occurring, and that "aras"
> > are guilty of not giving the moral significance of the animals' lives
> > due "consideration".
>
> > Fuckwit has now admitted there is *NO* moral significance if the
> > livestock animals' lives never occur:
>
> > [to Dutch] We agree that the lost lives mean nothing.
> > Goo/Fuckwit - 04/09/2011
>
> > Fuckwit thereby agrees that he has no case against "aras" - his 12 year
> > campaign has been based on nothing more than his bigotry.
>
> That's exactly right.-

Poor inept stupid little Goo. Reduced to blabbering to himself.

678.714.5764
2011-04-14 14:01:56 EST
On 4/14/2011 10:37 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 14, 10:51 am, "Mr. Smartypants"<bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>> On 4/14/2011 9:46 AM, 678.714.5764 wrote:
>>

>>> Fuckwit David Harrison - The Goober - has been haranguing "aras" for 12
>>> years because they don't want livestock animals to exist. Fuckwit's
>>> harangue has always been based on a presumption that there is some moral
>>> significance to the livestock animals' lives occurring, and that "aras"
>>> are guilty of not giving the moral significance of the animals' lives
>>> due "consideration".
>>
>>> Fuckwit has now admitted there is *NO* moral significance if the
>>> livestock animals' lives never occur:
>>
>>> [to Dutch] We agree that the lost lives mean nothing.
>>> Goo/Fuckwit - 04/09/2011
>>
>>> Fuckwit thereby agrees that he has no case against "aras" - his 12 year
>>> campaign has been based on nothing more than his bigotry.
>>
>> That's exactly right.-
>

> I am such a douchebag.

That's exactly right.

678.714.5764
2011-04-15 17:48:37 EST
On 4/14/2011 9:46 AM, 678.714.5764 wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison - The Goober - has been haranguing "aras" for 12
> years because they don't want livestock animals to exist. Fuckwit's
> harangue has always been based on a presumption that there is some moral
> significance to the livestock animals' lives occurring, and that "aras"
> are guilty of not giving the moral significance of the animals' lives
> due "consideration".
>
> Fuckwit has now admitted there is *NO* moral significance if the
> livestock animals' lives never occur:
>
> [to Dutch] We agree that the lost lives mean nothing.
> Goo/Fuckwit - 04/09/2011
>

> Fuckwit thereby agrees that he has no case against "aras" - his 12 year
> campaign has been based on nothing more than his bigotry.

It's hilarious that Fuckwit won't get anywhere near this thread. He
*knows* he doesn't have a case, and he *knows* that he has admitted it.

678.714.5764
2011-04-18 15:59:17 EST