Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison's Fake "consideration" Of Non-existent Livestock

Fuckwit David Harrison's Fake "consideration" Of Non-existent Livestock
Posts: 30

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2011-04-14 12:01:34 EST
Everyone knows it's nonsense - morally meaningless.

Rupert
2011-04-18 23:57:44 EST
On Apr 15, 2:01 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Everyone knows it's nonsense - morally meaningless.

You're probably right that pretty much everyone knows that, which kind
of makes you wonder why you need to keep saying so over and over again.

Dutch
2011-04-19 00:26:25 EST
"Rupert" <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote I
> On Apr 15, 2:01 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> Everyone knows it's nonsense - morally meaningless.
>
> You're probably right that pretty much everyone knows that, which kind
> of makes you wonder why you need to keep saying so over and over again.

Its kind of like if you repeat a trick often enough with a dumb dog he will
eventually get it.



George Plimpton
2011-04-19 01:35:23 EST
On 4/18/2011 8:57 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Apr 15, 2:01 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> Everyone knows it's nonsense - morally meaningless.
>
> You're probably right that pretty much everyone knows that, which kind
> of makes you wonder why you need to keep saying so over and over again.

So, you feel the need to spout that bullshit to me, rather than saying
to Fuckwit that he ought to shut up.

Your lack of integrity is noted.

Rupert
2011-04-19 03:14:54 EST
On Apr 19, 3:35 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 4/18/2011 8:57 PM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Apr 15, 2:01 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> Everyone knows it's nonsense - morally meaningless.
>
> > You're probably right that pretty much everyone knows that, which kind
> > of makes you wonder why you need to keep saying so over and over again.
>
> So, you feel the need to spout that bullshit to me, rather than saying
> to Fuckwit that he ought to shut up.
>
> Your lack of integrity is noted.

I don't really understand where you're coming from. When I engage with
David Harrison I am generally quite critical of his views.

George Plimpton
2011-04-19 09:51:56 EST
On 4/19/2011 12:14 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Apr 19, 3:35 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 4/18/2011 8:57 PM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>> On Apr 15, 2:01 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>>> Everyone knows it's nonsense - morally meaningless.
>>
>>> You're probably right that pretty much everyone knows that, which kind
>>> of makes you wonder why you need to keep saying so over and over again.
>>
>> So, you feel the need to spout that bullshit to me, rather than saying
>> to Fuckwit that he ought to shut up.
>>
>> Your lack of integrity is noted.
>
> I don't really understand where you're coming from.

You don't understand anything.

George Plimpton
2011-04-19 10:23:32 EST
On 4/18/2011 9:26 PM, Dutch wrote:
> "Rupert" <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote I
>> On Apr 15, 2:01 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>> Everyone knows it's nonsense - morally meaningless.
>>
>> You're probably right that pretty much everyone knows that, which kind
>> of makes you wonder why you need to keep saying so over and over again.
>
> Its kind of like if you repeat a trick often enough with a dumb dog he
> will eventually get it.

In this case, it's more like playing a trick *ON* the dumb dog, and it
never ceases to be entertaining.

George Plimpton
2011-04-19 13:45:54 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:

> On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 00:14:54 -0700 (PDT), Rupert<rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 19, 3:35 pm, George Plimpton wrote:
>>> On 4/18/2011 8:57 PM, Rupert wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Apr 15, 2:01 am, George Plimpton wrote:
>>>>> Everyone knows it's nonsense - morally meaningless.
>>>
>>>> You're probably right that pretty much everyone knows that, which kind
>>>> of makes you wonder why you need to keep saying so over and over again.
>>>
>>> So, you feel the need to spout that bullshit to me, rather than saying
>>> to Fuckwit that he ought to shut up.
>>>
>>> Your lack of integrity is noted.
>>
>> I don't really understand where you're coming from. When I engage with
>> David Harrison I am generally quite critical of his views.
>
> Tell me why I'm wrong for appreciating when AW works as intended and
> millions of animals experience lives of positive value as a result.

That's not what you're blabbering about, Fuckwit. Everyone but you
supports "AW" [sic]. Not everyone supports causing livestock to exist.

You don't support improved animal welfare, Fuckwit. You don't care
about it at all. All you care about is that the animals exist. All
your bullshit about "AW" [sic] is a bad and ineffectual attempt at
camouflage.

Dutch
2011-04-19 14:39:30 EST
<*h@.> wrote in message news:edrrq6dnrl79kpokrc89m78mnn4soh58aa@4ax.com...
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 00:14:54 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
> <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>On Apr 19, 3:35 pm, Goo wrote:
>>> On 4/18/2011 8:57 PM, Rupert wrote:
>>>
>>> > On Apr 15, 2:01 am, Goo wrote:
>>> >> Everyone knows it's nonsense - morally meaningless.
>>>
>>> > You're probably right that pretty much everyone knows that, which kind
>>> > of makes you wonder why you need to keep saying so over and over
>>> > again.
>>>
>>> So, you feel the need to spout that bullshit to me, rather than saying
>>> to Fuckwit that he ought to shut up.
>>>
>>> Your lack of integrity is noted.
>>
>>I don't really understand where you're coming from. When I engage with
>>David Harrison I am generally quite critical of his views.
>
> Tell me why I'm wrong for appreciating when AW works as intended and
> millions of animals experience lives of positive value as a result. Oh,
> but you
> can't because you don't even know what I'm referring to. You know you want
> me to
> stop doing it, but you don't know what "it" is that I'm doing. So you say.

I know what you're referring to, the LoL.

"animals are better off by existing than by not existing when their life is
a fairly happy one."

That is based on a fallacy that you are incapable of grasping no matter how
many times and different ways it is explained to you.

.



D*@.
2011-04-19 16:17:14 EST
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 00:14:54 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Apr 19, 3:35 pm, Goo wrote:
>> On 4/18/2011 8:57 PM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>> > On Apr 15, 2:01 am, Goo  wrote:
>> >> Everyone knows it's nonsense - morally meaningless.
>>
>> > You're probably right that pretty much everyone knows that, which kind
>> > of makes you wonder why you need to keep saying so over and over again.
>>
>> So, you feel the need to spout that bullshit to me, rather than saying
>> to Fuckwit that he ought to shut up.
>>
>> Your lack of integrity is noted.
>
>I don't really understand where you're coming from. When I engage with
>David Harrison I am generally quite critical of his views.

Tell me why I'm wrong for appreciating when AW works as intended and
millions of animals experience lives of positive value as a result. Oh, but you
can't because you don't even know what I'm referring to. You know you want me to
stop doing it, but you don't know what "it" is that I'm doing. So you say.
Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron