Vegetarian Discussion: Since Goo First Lied That Animals Don't Benefit...

Since Goo First Lied That Animals Don't Benefit...

678.714.5764
2011-04-10 23:08:03 EST
On 4/10/2011 8:18 PM, dh@. wrote:
> ...from lives of positive value,

Animals benefit from good welfare compared to bad welfare.

Animals do *not* benefit from coming into existence compared with never
existing.

D*@.
2011-04-10 23:18:33 EST
...from lives of positive value, billions of them have benefitted from lives of
positive value. Hilarious!

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-12 15:35:48 EST
On Apr 10, 9:08 pm, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> On 4/10/2011 8:18 PM, dh@. wrote:
>
> > ...from lives of positive value,
>
> Animals benefit from good welfare compared to bad welfare.
>
> Animals do *not* benefit from coming into existence compared with never
> existing.

How do you know, Goobs?

What if their pre-existent state is infinately better than existence
of any sort?

678.714.5764
2011-04-12 16:05:01 EST
On 4/12/2011 12:35 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 10, 9:08 pm, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
>> On 4/10/2011 8:18 PM, dh@. wrote:
>>
>>> ...from lives of positive value,
>>
>> Animals benefit from good welfare compared to bad welfare.
>>
>> Animals do *not* benefit from coming into existence compared with never
>> existing.
>
> What if their pre-existent state

What "pre-existent state"? What the fuck are you babbling about?

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-14 03:14:27 EST
On Apr 12, 2:05 pm, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> On 4/12/2011 12:35 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> Animals benefit from good welfare compared to bad welfare.
>
> >> Animals do *not* benefit from coming into existence compared with never
> >> existing.
>
> > What if their pre-existent state
>
> What "pre-existent state"?  What the fuck are you babbling about?

There could be a pre-existent state of which we are unaware that is
infinately better than this.

What if it's better, Goo?

678.714.5764
2011-04-14 04:22:00 EST
On 4/14/2011 12:14 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 12, 2:05 pm, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> What if their pre-existent state
>>
>> What "pre-existent state"? What the fuck are you babbling about?
>
> There could be a pre-existent state

Prove it.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-14 13:40:09 EST
On Apr 14, 2:22 am, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> On 4/14/2011 12:14 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> What "pre-existent state"?  What the fuck are you babbling about?
>
> > There could be a pre-existent state
>
> Prove it.-

Prove there isn't, Goobs. You even said yourself that you are no
better off than you WERE BEFORE indicating you believe you pre-existed.

678.714.5764
2011-04-14 14:03:00 EST
On 4/14/2011 10:40 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 14, 2:22 am, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> There could be a pre-existent state
>>
>> Prove it.-
>
> Prove there isn't

No, it doesn't work like that. You have to prove there is. It is
logically invalid to demand that someone prove something doesn't exist,
unless he has claimed it doesn't exist.

You claimed pre-existence is a reality. Prove it.

678.714.5764
2011-04-14 14:18:53 EST
On 4/14/2011 10:40 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 14, 2:22 am, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> There could be a pre-existent state
>>
>> Prove it.-
>
> Prove there isn't

I maintain you and Fuckwit David Harrison buttfucked and sucked each
other off on his leaky houseboat last weekend.

Prove you didn't.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-14 15:15:09 EST
On Apr 14, 12:03 pm, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> On 4/14/2011 10:40 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> Prove it.-
>
> > Prove there isn't
>
> No, it doesn't work like that.  You have to prove there is.  It is
> logically invalid to demand that someone prove something doesn't exist,
> unless he has claimed it doesn't exist.
>
> You claimed pre-existence is a reality.  Prove it.-

You said you WERE BEFORE so prove you weren't, you stupid goober.