Vegetarian Discussion: Denying Life To Fighting Birds

Denying Life To Fighting Birds

678.714.5764
2011-04-04 14:19:09 EST
Fuckwit says he no longer breeds fighting roosters. In his lame, filthy
defense of the blood "sport" - a *fake* sport - of cockfighting, Fuckwit
used to maintain that the birds had "decent lives of possitive [sic]
value" up to the point they were ripped to shreds in a cockfighting
ring, and also that they didn't mind being ripped to shreds because
that's what they are genetically programmed to do.

So, why is Fuckwit now denying life to fighting birds? Why isn't he
breeding them any longer so they can "get to experience life"?

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-05 10:11:31 EST
On Apr 4, 12:19 pm, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> Fuckwit says he no longer breeds fighting roosters.  In his lame, filthy
> defense of the blood "sport" - a *fake* sport - of cockfighting, Fuckwit
> used to maintain that the birds had "decent lives of possitive [sic]
> value" up to the point they were ripped to shreds in a cockfighting
> ring, and also that they didn't mind being ripped to shreds because
> that's what they are genetically programmed to do.
>
> So, why is Fuckwit now denying life to fighting birds?  Why isn't he
> breeding them any longer so they can "get to experience life"?

Why are you still denying you believe some cows are raised for 12
years for no other purpose than to become pet food?

Why Goo?

678.714.5764
2011-04-05 11:04:29 EST
On 4/5/2011 7:11 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 4, 12:19 pm, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
>> Fuckwit says he no longer breeds fighting roosters. In his lame, filthy
>> defense of the blood "sport" - a *fake* sport - of cockfighting, Fuckwit
>> used to maintain that the birds had "decent lives of possitive [sic]
>> value" up to the point they were ripped to shreds in a cockfighting
>> ring, and also that they didn't mind being ripped to shreds because
>> that's what they are genetically programmed to do.
>>
>> So, why is Fuckwit now denying life to fighting birds? Why isn't he
>> breeding them any longer so they can "get to experience life"?
>

> Why do I still believe some cows are raised for 12
> years for no other purpose than to become pet food?

Because you are incapable of logic and valid inference.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-05 15:46:02 EST
On Apr 5, 9:04 am, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> On 4/5/2011 7:11 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Apr 4, 12:19 pm, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga>  wrote:
> >> Fuckwit says he no longer breeds fighting roosters.  In his lame, filthy
> >> defense of the blood "sport" - a *fake* sport - of cockfighting, Fuckwit
> >> used to maintain that the birds had "decent lives of possitive [sic]
> >> value" up to the point they were ripped to shreds in a cockfighting
> >> ring, and also that they didn't mind being ripped to shreds because
> >> that's what they are genetically programmed to do.
>
> >> So, why is Fuckwit now denying life to fighting birds?  Why isn't he
> >> breeding them any longer so they can "get to experience life"?
>
> > Why do I still believe some cows are raised for 12
> > years for no other purpose than to become pet food?
>
> Because you are incapable of logic and valid inference.

Ron pointed out:

> You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become PET
> FOOD.

Goo replied:

Some are.

"shrubkiller" wrote:
>>And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
>>believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
>>to turn her into pet food.

Goo replied:

Exactly. That's exactly what the AP story said.

"shrubkiller" wrote:
>>She was likely a range cow that was beyond her calf bearing years and
>>far too tough for sale at the supermarket meat section.

Goo replied:

No. It was an animal bred under contract for pet food.

George Plimpton
2011-04-05 16:41:02 EST
On 4/5/2011 12:46 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 5, 9:04 am, "678.714.5764"<holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:

>>> Why do I still believe some cows are raised for 12
>>> years for no other purpose than to become pet food?
>>
>> Because you are incapable of logic and valid inference.
>

> Ron hysterically made an unwarranted inference:
>
> And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
> believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
> to turn her into pet food.
>
> Ron Douchebag Hamilton

Which was wrong. The news story didn't say that, but you fucked up and
wrongly inferred it.

Let's start another cycle where I keep pointing out your fuckwitted and
wrong inference, shall we?

Rupert
2011-04-06 01:22:27 EST
On Apr 6, 6:41 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 4/5/2011 12:46 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> Because you are incapable of logic and valid inference.
>
> > Ron hysterically made an unwarranted inference:
>
> >    And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
> >    believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
> >    to turn her into pet food.
>
> >    Ron Douchebag Hamilton
>
> Which was wrong.  The news story didn't say that,

No, it didn't. But you immediately went on to claim that that is
"exactly" what the news story said. So it looks like you made a
mistake.

> but you fucked up and
> wrongly inferred it.
>
> Let's start another cycle where I keep pointing out your fuckwitted and
> wrong inference, shall we?

George Plimpton
2011-04-06 02:31:08 EST
On 4/5/2011 10:22 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Apr 6, 6:41 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Ron hysterically made an unwarranted inference:
>>
>>> And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
>>> believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
>>> to turn her into pet food.
>>
>>> Ron Douchebag Hamilton
>>
>> Which was wrong. The news story didn't say that,
>
> No, it didn't.

End of story.

Feeling a little less wobbly, are you?

Rupert
2011-04-06 07:39:00 EST
On Apr 6, 4:31 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 4/5/2011 10:22 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Which was wrong.  The news story didn't say that,
>
> > No, it didn't.
>
> End of story.
>
> Feeling a little less wobbly, are you?

What gives you the idea that I have been feeling "wobbly" in recent
memory?

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-06 11:44:12 EST
On Apr 5, 2:41 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 4/5/2011 12:46 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> Because you are incapable of logic and valid inference.
>
> > Ron hysterically made an unwarranted inference:
>
> >    And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
> >    believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
> >    to turn her into pet food.
>
> >    Ron Douchebag Hamilton
>
> Which was wrong.  The news story didn't say that, but you fucked up and
> wrongly inferred it.
>
> Let's start another cycle where I keep pointing out your fuckwitted and
> wrong inference, shall we?

Goo replied:
Exactly. That's exactly what the AP story said.

How do you explain your reply, Goo?

It's the elephant in the room and it's not going away.

George Plimpton
2011-04-06 13:04:09 EST
On 4/6/2011 8:44 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2:41 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Ron hysterically made an unwarranted inference:
>>
>>> And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
>>> believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
>>> to turn her into pet food.
>>
>>> Ron Douchebag Hamilton
>>
>> Which was wrong. The news story didn't say that, but you fucked up and
>> wrongly inferred it.
>>
>> Let's start another cycle where I keep pointing out your fuckwitted and
>> wrong inference, shall we?
>
> [fuckwitted Douchebag graffiti erased]

You made a wrong inference - *all* on your own. No one misled you -
you're just stupid.