Vegetarian Discussion: Pet Food Industry And The Number Of Livestock

Pet Food Industry And The Number Of Livestock

George Plimpton
2011-03-31 15:53:33 EST
The pet food industry, of course, uses some whole animals in producing
their products. This is well established.

Even if it didn't - even if the industry only used offal and other meat
byproducts as inputs - still there would be more livestock animals
produced than if there were no pets and no pet food industry.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-01 02:38:19 EST
On Mar 31, 12:53 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> The pet food industry, of course, uses some whole animals in producing
> their products.  This is well established.
>
> Even if it didn't - even if the industry only used offal and other meat
> byproducts as inputs - still there would be more livestock animals
> produced than if there were no pets and no pet food industry.

So where does your cow raised for 12 years only to be pet food fit
into this scenario, Goobs?

George Plimpton
2011-04-01 02:45:04 EST
On 3/31/2011 11:38 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 31, 12:53 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> The pet food industry, of course, uses some whole animals in producing
>> their products. This is well established.
>>
>> Even if it didn't - even if the industry only used offal and other meat
>> byproducts as inputs - still there would be more livestock animals
>> produced than if there were no pets and no pet food industry.
>
> So where does your cow raised for 12 years only

The pet food industry causes more livestock animals to exist than
otherwise would be the case.

George Plimpton
2011-04-01 21:18:01 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:

> On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:53:33 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> The pet food industry, of course, uses some whole animals in producing
>> their products. This is well established.
>>
>> Even if it didn't - even if the industry only used offal and other meat
>> byproducts as inputs - still there would be more livestock animals
>> produced than if there were no pets and no pet food industry.
>
> Why?

Go study economics for a couple of semesters.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-01 23:33:39 EST
On Apr 1, 6:18 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:
>
> > On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:53:33 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >> The pet food industry, of course, uses some whole animals in producing
> >> their products.  This is well established.
>
> >> Even if it didn't - even if the industry only used offal and other meat
> >> byproducts as inputs - still there would be more livestock animals
> >> produced than if there were no pets and no pet food industry.
>
> >      Why?
>
> Go study economics for a couple of semesters.

Will studying economics help us find these cows that are being raised
under contract for 12 years to become pet food?

George Plimpton
2011-04-01 23:45:57 EST
On 4/1/2011 8:33 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Apr 1, 6:18 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:

>>> Why?
>>
>> Go study economics for a couple of semesters.
>

> Will studying economics

You can't.

D*@.
2011-04-01 23:55:04 EST
On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 12:53:33 -0700, Goo wrote:

>The pet food industry, of course, uses some whole animals in producing
>their products. This is well established.
>
>Even if it didn't - even if the industry only used offal and other meat
>byproducts as inputs - still there would be more livestock animals
>produced than if there were no pets and no pet food industry.

Why Goo?

George Plimpton
2011-04-05 15:13:03 EST
On 4/5/2011 1:36 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 20:33:39 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"<bcpg@canada.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 1, 6:18 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:

>>> Go study economics for a couple of semesters.
>>

>> Will studying economics

You couldn't do it.

> He lied that he has a PhD in economics,

No, Fuckwit. I said I studied in the economics Ph.D. program at UCLA.
I have freely admitted that I did not complete my Ph.D. At no point did
I ever say I obtained the Ph.D. degree.

You lied, as usual.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-05 15:24:47 EST
On Apr 5, 1:13 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 4/5/2011 1:36 PM, dh@. wrote:
>

> > On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 20:33:39 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"<b...@canada.com>
> > wrote:

> >> Will studying economics
>
> You couldn't do it.
>
> >      He lied that he has a PhD in economics,
>
> No, Fuckwit.  I said I studied in the economics Ph.D. program at UCLA.
> I have freely admitted that I did not complete my Ph.D.  At no point did
> I ever say I obtained the Ph.D. degree.
>
> You lied, as usual.

Goo, you were trying to get people to believe you had a PhD in
economics just as you tried to get people to believe that somewhere
there are cows being raised for 12 years for no other purpose than to
be pet food.

None of your lies work, Goo.

D*@.
2011-04-05 16:36:37 EST
wrote:

>On Apr 1, 6:18 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:

>> >      Why?
>>
>> Go study economics for a couple of semesters.
>

>Will studying economics help us find these cows that are being raised
>under contract for 12 years to become pet food?

The Goober lied that he has a PhD in economics, yet he can't produce a
single bit of evidence that more animals are raised simply to become pet food.
The problem for poor stupid Goo is probably that there is so much by-product
from human food that there's more than enough to feed pets and be used for
fertilizer, so there are no pet food livestock for Goo to use as evidence that
they exist.