Vegetarian Discussion: Laying Hens Are Bred In Part For Pet Food

Laying Hens Are Bred In Part For Pet Food

George Plimpton
2011-03-30 11:33:26 EST
According to the USDA:

Processed egg products may continue to account for a growing share
of total egg consumption. Many processed egg products provide all of
the protein contained in a regular shell egg, but they contain
little cholesterol or saturated fat because they are made mostly
with egg whites. Egg yolks are largely recovered for pet food and
other uses.

http://www.ers.usda.gov/publications/aer779/aer779e.pdf

If there were no pets and thus no pet food industry, fewer laying hens
would be bred.

D*@.
2011-03-31 21:32:12 EST
On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:33:26 -0700, Goo wrote:

>According to the USDA:
>
> Processed egg products may continue to account for a growing share
> of total egg consumption. Many processed egg products provide all of
> the protein contained in a regular shell egg, but they contain
> little cholesterol or saturated fat because they are made mostly
> with egg whites. Egg yolks are largely recovered for pet food and
>other uses.
>
> http://www.ers.usda.gov/publications/aer779/aer779e.pdf
>
>If there were no pets and thus no pet food industry, fewer laying hens
>would be bred.

LOL!!! That one's almost as stupid as your twelve year old pet food cattle
idea, you poor stupid Goober.

George Plimpton
2011-03-31 23:16:59 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:

> On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:33:26 -0700, George Plimpton, scholar, wrote:
>
>> According to the USDA:
>>
>> Processed egg products may continue to account for a growing share
>> of total egg consumption. Many processed egg products provide all of
>> the protein contained in a regular shell egg, but they contain
>> little cholesterol or saturated fat because they are made mostly
>> with egg whites. Egg yolks are largely recovered for pet food and
>> other uses.
>>
>> http://www.ers.usda.gov/publications/aer779/aer779e.pdf
>>
>> If there were no pets and thus no pet food industry, fewer laying hens
>> would be bred.
>
> That one's almost as stupid as

Goo: there is demand for eggs from pet food producers. Consequently,
Fuckwit, that translates to more demand for laying hens.

You're stupid, Fuckwit. You don't know anything, and you don't know how
to learn anything.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-04-01 13:35:15 EST
On Mar 31, 8:16 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:
>

> > On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:33:26 -0700, George Plimpton, scholar, wrote:
>
> >> According to the USDA:
>
> >>     Processed egg products may continue to account for a growing share
> >>     of total egg consumption. Many processed egg products provide all of
> >>     the protein contained in a regular shell egg, but they contain
> >>     little cholesterol or saturated fat because they are made mostly
> >>     with egg whites. Egg yolks are largely recovered for pet food and
> >>     other uses.
>
> >>    http://www.ers.usda.gov/publications/aer779/aer779e.pdf
>
> >> If there were no pets and thus no pet food industry, fewer laying hens
> >> would be bred.
>
> >      That one's almost as stupid as
>
> Goo:  there is demand for eggs from pet food producers.  Consequently,
> Fuckwit, that translates to more demand for laying hens.
>
> You're stupid, Fuckwit.  You don't know anything, and you don't know how
> to learn anything.

He knows no one is raising cows for 12 years to be pet
food........which you don't seem to know.

George Plimpton
2011-04-01 13:36:55 EST
On 4/1/2011 10:35 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 31, 8:16 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:

>>> That one's almost as stupid as
>>
>> Goo: there is demand for eggs from pet food producers. Consequently,
>> Fuckwit, that translates to more demand for laying hens.
>>
>> You're stupid, Fuckwit. You don't know anything, and you don't know how
>> to learn anything.
>
> He knows no one is raising cows for 12 years to be pet
> food

And yet, some 12 year old (and older) cows *do* become pet food. How do
you explain that, bitch? Try now: ______________________________

George Plimpton
2011-04-01 14:12:04 EST
On 4/1/2011 10:35 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 31, 8:16 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:

>>> That one's almost as stupid as
>>
>> Goo: there is demand for eggs from pet food producers. Consequently,
>> Fuckwit, that translates to more demand for laying hens.
>>
>> You're stupid, Fuckwit. You don't know anything, and you don't know how
>> to learn anything.
>
> He knows no one is raising cows for 12 years to be pet food

In fact, some cows 12 years old (or older) *do* become pet food,
Douchebag. So, what is it you and Fuckwit "think" you know (that you
don't really know because you two faggot goofs don't know your
HIV-oozing asses from your pimply faces)?

Painful fact #1 for Fuckwit and Douchebag: some whole animals are
destined to become pet food.

Painful fact #2 for Fuckwit and Douchebag: more livestock animals exist
than would otherwise be the case, because of the demand for pet food.

George Plimpton
2011-04-01 21:18:46 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:

> On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:16:59 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:

>>> That one's almost as stupid as
>>
>> Goo: there is demand for eggs from pet food producers. Consequently,
>> Fuckwit, that translates to more demand for laying hens.
>
> I believe you're right about the laying hens

I'm right about all of it. There are more of *ALL* types of livestock
due to the demand for pet food.

George Plimpton
2011-04-01 21:19:48 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:

> On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:12:04 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> In fact, some cows 12 years old (or older) *do* become pet food, Douchebag. So, what is it you and Fuckwit "think" you know (that you don't really know because you two faggot goofs don't know your HIV-oozing asses from your pimply faces)?
>>
>> Painful fact #1 for Fuckwit and Douchebag: some whole animals are destined to become pet food.
>>
>> Painful fact #2 for Fuckwit and Douchebag: more livestock animals exist than would otherwise be the case, because of the demand for pet food.
>
> Duh.

Yes, Fuckwit: "duh".

D*@.
2011-04-01 23:55:33 EST
On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:16:59 -0700, Goo wrote:

>Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds, lied:
>
>> On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:33:26 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>
>>> According to the USDA:
>>>
>>> Processed egg products may continue to account for a growing share
>>> of total egg consumption. Many processed egg products provide all of
>>> the protein contained in a regular shell egg, but they contain
>>> little cholesterol or saturated fat because they are made mostly
>>> with egg whites. Egg yolks are largely recovered for pet food and
>>> other uses.
>>>
>>> http://www.ers.usda.gov/publications/aer779/aer779e.pdf
>>>
>>> If there were no pets and thus no pet food industry, fewer laying hens
>>> would be bred.
>>
>> That one's almost as stupid as
>
>Goo: there is demand for eggs from pet food producers. Consequently,
>Fuckwit, that translates to more demand for laying hens.

I believe you're right about the laying hens Goo, but not chickens for meat,
or turkeys, or cattle, or sheep. So, I was wrong about the laying hens for about
a day Goober but now I'm right since I learned and changed my belief. You were
wrong about the 12 year old pet food cow for YEARS, and you're still wrong about
the meat cows and chickens etc...

D*@.