Vegetarian Discussion: Pet Demand For Chickens

Pet Demand For Chickens

George Plimpton
2011-03-29 15:16:28 EST
From the USDA

Animal Agriculture - 1980-2020

Chicken Growth – Domestic demand for chicken has increased dramatically
since the beginning of the broiler industry. Cost reduction, product
innovation, and healthy image have set a pace to take chicken to first
place among the meats (boneless weight) in the U.S. diet by 2010. Total
production has increased at a greater rate than consumption because of
increased exports and a shift in tonnage of the least desired parts to
pet food and rendering.

Got it, Fuckwit and Douchebag? The number of chickens produced has
increased due in part to demand for chicken in pet food.

You lose.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-29 15:22:48 EST
On Mar 29, 12:16 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>  From the USDA
>
> Animal Agriculture - 1980-2020
>
> Chicken Growth – Domestic demand for chicken has increased dramatically
> since the beginning of the broiler industry. Cost reduction, product
> innovation, and healthy image have set a pace to take chicken to first
> place among the meats (boneless weight) in the U.S. diet by 2010. Total
> production has increased at a greater rate than consumption because of
> increased exports and a shift in tonnage of the least desired parts to
> pet food and rendering.
>
> Got it, Fuckwit and Douchebag?  The number of chickens produced has
> increased due in part to demand for chicken in pet food.
>
> You lose.

INCREASED EXPORTS,........LEAST DESIRED PARTS TO PET FOOD.

Now let's watch Goo spin this to say that chickens are raised for 5
years for the singular purpose of becoming pet food.

George Plimpton
2011-03-29 15:47:04 EST
On 3/29/2011 12:22 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 29, 12:16 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> From the USDA
>>
>> Animal Agriculture - 1980-2020
>>
>> Chicken Growth – Domestic demand for chicken has increased dramatically
>> since the beginning of the broiler industry. Cost reduction, product
>> innovation, and healthy image have set a pace to take chicken to first
>> place among the meats (boneless weight) in the U.S. diet by 2010. Total
>> production has increased at a greater rate than consumption because of
>> increased exports and a shift in tonnage of the least desired parts to
>> pet food and rendering.
>>
>> Got it, Fuckwit and Douchebag? The number of chickens produced has
>> increased due in part to demand for chicken in pet food.
>>
>> You lose.
>

> INCREASED EXPORTS,........LEAST DESIRED PARTS TO PET FOOD.

"Total production has increased at a greater rate than consumption" -
more chickens were produced *both* because of greater exports *AND*
demand for chicken in pet food.

The demand for pet food causes more animals to be produced: proved.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-30 02:52:04 EST
On Mar 29, 12:47 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/29/2011 12:22 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Mar 29, 12:16 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >>   From the USDA
>
> >> Animal Agriculture - 1980-2020
>
> >> Chicken Growth Domestic demand for chicken has increased dramatically
> >> since the beginning of the broiler industry. Cost reduction, product
> >> innovation, and healthy image have set a pace to take chicken to first
> >> place among the meats (boneless weight) in the U.S. diet by 2010. Total
> >> production has increased at a greater rate than consumption because of
> >> increased exports and a shift in tonnage of the least desired parts to
> >> pet food and rendering.
>
> >> Got it, Fuckwit and Douchebag?  The number of chickens produced has
> >> increased due in part to demand for chicken in pet food.
>
> >> You lose.
>
> > INCREASED EXPORTS,........LEAST DESIRED PARTS TO PET FOOD.
>
> "Total production has increased at a greater rate than consumption" -
> more chickens were produced *both* because of greater exports *AND*
> demand for chicken in pet food.
>
> The demand for pet food causes more animals to be produced:  proved.-

So what? Tell us how many cows have been raised for 12 years for the
sole purpose of becoming pet food.

George Plimpton
2011-03-30 09:51:05 EST
On 3/29/2011 11:52 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 29, 12:47 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> INCREASED EXPORTS,........LEAST DESIRED PARTS TO PET FOOD.
>>
>> "Total production has increased at a greater rate than consumption" -
>> more chickens were produced *both* because of greater exports *AND*
>> demand for chicken in pet food.
>>
>> The demand for pet food causes more animals to be produced: proved.-
>

> So what?

You and Fuckwit denied it. You two fuckwit clowns are wrong.

Some animals are destined to become pet food - entirely.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-30 12:19:42 EST
On Mar 30, 6:51 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/29/2011 11:52 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> "Total production has increased at a greater rate than consumption" -
> >> more chickens were produced *both* because of greater exports *AND*
> >> demand for chicken in pet food.
>
> >> The demand for pet food causes more animals to be produced:  proved.-
>
> > So what?
>
> You and Fuckwit denied it.  You two fuckwit clowns are wrong.
>
> Some animals are destined to become pet food - entirely.-

No one denied that, Goo. What we did was ridicule your ridiculous
notion that some cows are fed and watered for 12 years for the sole
purpose of becoming pet food.

D*@.
2011-03-30 12:25:03 EST
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:47:04 -0700, George Plimpton <george@si.not> wrote:

>On 3/29/2011 12:22 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>> On Mar 29, 12:16 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>> From the USDA
>>>
>>> Animal Agriculture - 1980-2020
>>>
>>> Chicken Growth – Domestic demand for chicken has increased dramatically
>>> since the beginning of the broiler industry. Cost reduction, product
>>> innovation, and healthy image have set a pace to take chicken to first
>>> place among the meats (boneless weight) in the U.S. diet by 2010. Total
>>> production has increased at a greater rate than consumption because of
>>> increased exports and a shift in tonnage of the least desired parts to
>>> pet food and rendering.
>>>
>>> Got it, Fuckwit and Douchebag? The number of chickens produced has
>>> increased due in part to demand for chicken in pet food.
>>>
>>> You lose.
>>

>> INCREASED EXPORTS,........LEAST DESIRED PARTS TO PET FOOD.
>
>"Total production has increased at a greater rate than consumption" -
>more chickens were produced *both* because of greater exports *AND*
>demand for chicken in pet food.
>
>The demand for pet food causes more animals to be produced: proved.

That doesn't mean that any chickens are raised to be pet food for one thing
Goob, and for another it doesn't do a thing to back up your pet food cattle
idea. They said, "a shift in tonnage of the least desired parts". It sounds
like, Goo, they are now sending more of the least desired parts to pet food and
rendering instead of using them for human food, so they need more chickens to
feed HUMANS Goober, not pets. Consumption has not increased, but the percentage
of each bird that humans consume in general has been reduced for whatever
reason(s) so more chickens are needed for humans. Humans are eating less of the
"least desired parts" so more chickens have to be born to provide more of the
desirable parts, regardless of whether the parts they are no longer eating get
feed to pets, rendered, or cooked up for the homeless.

George Plimpton
2011-03-30 12:40:37 EST
On 3/30/2011 9:19 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 30, 6:51 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> So what?
>>
>> You and Fuckwit denied it. You two fuckwit clowns are wrong.
>>
>> Some animals are destined to become pet food - entirely.-
>

> No one denied that

Yes, you did.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-30 13:34:44 EST
On Mar 30, 9:25 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:47:04 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

> >> INCREASED EXPORTS,........LEAST DESIRED PARTS TO PET FOOD.
>
> >"Total production has increased at a greater rate than consumption" -
> >more chickens were produced *both* because of greater exports *AND*
> >demand for chicken in pet food.
>
> >The demand for pet food causes more animals to be produced:  proved.
>
>     That doesn't mean that any chickens are raised to be pet food for one thing
> Goob, and for another it doesn't do a thing to back up your pet food cattle
> idea. They said, "a shift in tonnage of the least desired parts". It sounds
> like, Goo, they are now sending more of the least desired parts to pet food and
> rendering instead of using them for human food, so they need more chickens to
> feed HUMANS Goober, not pets. Consumption has not increased, but the percentage
> of each bird that humans consume in general has been reduced for whatever
> reason(s) so more chickens are needed for humans. Humans are eating less of the
> "least desired parts" so more chickens have to be born to provide more of the
> desirable parts, regardless of whether the parts they are no longer eating get
> feed to pets, rendered, or cooked up for the homeless.

LOL!! Poor stupid Goobs. He set a trap then stepped into it himself.
Now he's gnawing his own leg off to get free.

George Plimpton
2011-03-30 15:37:27 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting birds - lied:

> On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:47:04 -0700, George Plimpton<george@si.not> wrote:

>>> INCREASED EXPORTS,........LEAST DESIRED PARTS TO PET FOOD.
>>
>> "Total production has increased at a greater rate than consumption" -
>> more chickens were produced *both* because of greater exports *AND*
>> demand for chicken in pet food.
>>
>> The demand for pet food causes more animals to be produced: proved.
>
> That doesn't mean that any chickens are raised to be pet food

And yet, some chickens become pet food. How do you explain that, you
stupid Goober, do you have any idea why you don't know?