Vegetarian Discussion: Why Is Douchebag Ron Hamilton Still Attending Community College

Why Is Douchebag Ron Hamilton Still Attending Community College

George Plimpton
2011-03-17 15:39:20 EST
...when he's in his mid 30s?

Loser.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-18 02:40:18 EST
On Mar 17, 12:39 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> ...when he's in his mid 30s?
>
> Loser.

Who said I'm in my 30s, Goo?

George Plimpton
2011-03-18 10:03:10 EST
On 3/17/2011 11:40 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 17, 12:39 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> ...when he's in his mid 30s?
>>
>> Loser.
>

> Who said I'm in my 30s?

You're in your 30s.

George Plimpton
2011-03-18 10:26:57 EST
On 3/17/2011 11:40 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 17, 12:39 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> ...when he's in his mid 30s?
>>
>> Loser.
>

> Who said I'm in my 30s?

Maybe you're in your 40s. You're at least in your mid 30s. You're a
fuckwit and loser and perennial community college failure no younger
than your mid 30s.

You've been spewing your irrational anti-dairy bullshit since at least
January 1996: http://tinyurl.com/47h6g2o

John Mercer kicked your flabby pimply community college failure ass no
later than January 1997: http://tinyurl.com/4qzmnxf

Yes, thanks for the correction, squitterer - you're in your mid 40s at
least. You're a fuck-up.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-18 10:30:43 EST
On Mar 18, 7:26 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/17/2011 11:40 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Mar 17, 12:39 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> ...when he's in his mid 30s?
>
> >> Loser.
>
> > Who said I'm in my 30s?
>
> Maybe you're in your 40s.  You're at least in your mid 30s.  You're a
> fuckwit and loser and perennial community college failure no younger
> than your mid 30s.
>
> You've been spewing your irrational anti-dairy bullshit since at least
> January 1996:  http://tinyurl.com/47h6g2o
>
> John Mercer kicked your flabby pimply community college failure ass no
> later than January 1997:  http://tinyurl.com/4qzmnxf
>
> Yes, thanks for the correction, squitterer - you're in your mid 40s at
> least.  You're a fuck-up.

Maybe I'm in my 40s, I'm at least in my 30s, nope, correct that, I'm
in my 40s at least.

Do you realize how fucked up you are, Goo?

George Plimpton
2011-03-18 11:03:38 EST
On 3/18/2011 7:30 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 18, 7:26 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Who said I'm in my 30s?
>>
>> Maybe you're in your 40s. You're at least in your mid 30s. You're a
>> fuckwit and loser and perennial community college failure no younger
>> than your mid 30s.
>>
>> You've been spewing your irrational anti-dairy bullshit since at least
>> January 1996: http://tinyurl.com/47h6g2o
>>
>> John Mercer kicked your flabby pimply community college failure ass no
>> later than January 1997: http://tinyurl.com/4qzmnxf

Ha ha ha ha ha! No comment, of course.

I was going to say Mercer shit in your mouth, but actually he made you
shit in your own mouth. Too freaking funny...

>> Yes, thanks for the correction, squitterer - you're in your mid 40s at
>> least. You're a fuck-up.
>

> Maybe I'm in my 40s,

Agreed.

You're far too old to be calling yourself "smartypants" (unaware that
it's not flattering) and acting like a snotty snarky juvenile, but since
you never outgrew that stage, and never wanted to outgrow it, that's
what you are.

You're a fuck-up - a lifelong fuck-up.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-18 13:05:31 EST
On Mar 18, 8:03 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/18/2011 7:30 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> Maybe you're in your 40s.  You're at least in your mid 30s.  You're a
> >> fuckwit and loser and perennial community college failure no younger
> >> than your mid 30s.
>
> >> You've been spewing your irrational anti-dairy bullshit since at least
> >> January 1996:  http://tinyurl.com/47h6g2o
>
> >> John Mercer kicked your flabby pimply community college failure ass no
> >> later than January 1997:  http://tinyurl.com/4qzmnxf
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha!  No comment, of course.
>
> I was going to say Mercer shit in your mouth, but actually he made you
> shit in your own mouth.  Too freaking funny...
>

> >> Yes, thanks for the correction, squitterer - you're in your mid 40s at
> >> least.  You're a fuck-up.
>
> > Maybe I'm in my 40s,
>
> Agreed.
>
> You're far too old to be calling yourself "smartypants" (unaware that
> it's not flattering) and acting like a snotty snarky juvenile, but since
> you never outgrew that stage, and never wanted to outgrow it, that's
> what you are.
>
> You're a fuck-up - a lifelong fuck-up.-

Mercer has never kicked anyone's ass. He got run off the ng as you
well know.

If I am a "lifelong fuck-up" as you claim, why did you answer in the
affirmative when I asked you about cattle being raised for 12 years to
become pet food?

Why, Goo?

George Plimpton
2011-03-18 13:41:56 EST
On 3/18/2011 10:05 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 18, 8:03 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>> Ha ha ha ha ha! No comment, of course.
>>
>> I was going to say Mercer shit in your mouth, but actually he made you
>> shit in your own mouth. Too freaking funny...

>>> Maybe I'm in my 40s,
>>
>> Agreed.
>>
>> You're far too old to be calling yourself "smartypants" (unaware that
>> it's not flattering) and acting like a snotty snarky juvenile, but since
>> you never outgrew that stage, and never wanted to outgrow it, that's
>> what you are.
>>
>> You're a fuck-up - a lifelong fuck-up.-
>

> Mercer has never kicked anyone's ass.

Mercer beat the living fuck out of you, douchebag.

> He got run off the ng as you well know.

Doesn't happen - didn't happen.

Mercer slaughtered you. I think that's a big part of why you're so
pissy and juvenile.

> If I am a "lifelong fuck-up" as you claim,

You are - not in dispute. 40+ years old, still fucking around nonstop.
A lifelong fuck-up by definition.

George Plimpton
2011-03-18 13:50:30 EST
On 3/18/2011 10:05 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 18, 8:03 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>> Ha ha ha ha ha! No comment, of course.
>>
>> I was going to say Mercer shit in your mouth, but actually he made you
>> shit in your own mouth. Too freaking funny...

>>> Maybe I'm in my 40s,
>>
>> Agreed.
>>
>> You're far too old to be calling yourself "smartypants" (unaware that
>> it's not flattering) and acting like a snotty snarky juvenile, but since
>> you never outgrew that stage, and never wanted to outgrow it, that's
>> what you are.
>>
>> You're a fuck-up - a lifelong fuck-up.-
>
> [douchebag fuck-up's blabbering snipped]

Lifelong fuck-up - you.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-18 23:47:17 EST
On Mar 18, 10:50 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/18/2011 10:05 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> Ha ha ha ha ha!  No comment, of course.
>
> >> I was going to say Mercer shit in your mouth, but actually he made you
> >> shit in your own mouth.  Too freaking funny...

> >> Agreed.
>
> >> You're far too old to be calling yourself "smartypants" (unaware that
> >> it's not flattering) and acting like a snotty snarky juvenile, but since
> >> you never outgrew that stage, and never wanted to outgrow it, that's
> >> what you are.
>
> >> You're a fuck-up - a lifelong fuck-up.-
>
> > [douchebag fuck-up's blabbering snipped]
>
> Lifelong fuck-up - you.-

"You're in your 30s." - Goo

"40+ years old," - Goo

Seems like the fuck-up is you, Goo.