Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwittisms

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2011-03-15 12:18:43 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison - his first name has been legally changed to
Fuckwit - writes in a bizarre, semi-literate cracker style. This is
what happens when educational resources are squandered on hillbillies.
Fuckwit writes the way you would expect Jethro Bodine to try to write.

Examples:

That does nothing to explain how you want people to consider your
anti-consideration to be superior

How you want people to think having anti-consideration for the lives
of livestock is superior to having consideration for them

How you want people to think pre-existence prevents animals from
benefitting from lives of positive value

It's not out of consideration for porcupines that we don't raise
them for food.

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be born if nothing prevents
that from happening, that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.

*Whatever* life they get they are lucky to get it...even if it's
only six weeks like a fryer.

Then I guess raising billions of animals for food provides billions
of beings with a place in eternity. I'm happy to contribute to at
least some of it.

Life is the benefit that makes all others possible.

Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the most important
benefits for any being.

Not only are the ideas just complete cracker bullshit, but the weird
vocabulary and syntax really make them stand out as the product of a
below average intellect, and of less than mediocre schooling.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-15 12:50:04 EST
On Mar 15, 9:18 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> blubbered:
<goober nonsense snipped>

What does the following say about *you*, Goobs?

Ron asked Goo:

>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:

Yes.

George Plimpton
2011-03-15 12:53:41 EST
On 3/15/2011 9:50 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 15, 9:18 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> blubbered:
> <goober nonsense snipped>

Sorry, faggot - if you're not going to respond to the post, then you
have to shut up.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-15 12:59:25 EST
On Mar 15, 9:53 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/15/2011 9:50 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Mar 15, 9:18 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  blubbered:
> > <goober nonsense snipped>
>
> Sorry, faggot - if you're not going to respond to the post, then you
> have to shut up.

"The truth is, as Del tells you, that some livestock are
specifically intended for pet food." - Goo

"The animal was bred and raised to be pet food. That's
exactly what the AP story says." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be pet
food. There have been several citations to support this." - Goo
Feb 19 2006 Goo pasted:

Ron wrote:
> someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
> to turn her into pet food.
Goo wrote:

Exactly.

Ron asked Goo:

>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:

Yes.

Ron pointed out:

> You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become PET
> FOOD.

Goo replied:

Some are.

"shrubkiller" wrote:
>>And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
>>believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
>>to turn her into pet food.

Goo replied:

Exactly. That's exactly what the AP story said.

"shrubkiller" wrote:
>>She was likely a range cow that was beyond her calf bearing years and
>>far too tough for sale at the supermarket meat section.

Goo replied:

No. It was an animal bred under contract for pet food.

dh wrote:
> A contract to raise cattle for twelve years so they can be used as
> dog food. Hilarious!!! What a Goober!

Goo replied:

That's what the story says, Fuckwit.

And after it's all over and done with and Goo proves he believes cows
are
raised for 12 years only to become pet food he wants everyone to
forget
what he testified to.
"forget about anything I said *after* Hamilton's wrong inference."

George Plimpton
2011-03-15 13:21:34 EST
On 3/15/2011 9:59 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 15, 9:53 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 3/15/2011 9:50 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>> On Mar 15, 9:18 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry, faggot - if you're not going to respond to the post, then you
>> have to shut up.
>
> "The truth is,

The truth is, homo, that you can't keep your homo longings out of Usenet.

Mr.Smartypants

dh wrote:
> A contract to raise cattle for twelve years so they can be used as
> dog food. Hilarious!!! What a Goober!

Goo replied:

That's what the story says, Fuckwit.

George Plimpton
2011-03-15 13:36:39 EST
On 3/15/2011 10:30 AM, Pouncing Homo Ron Hamilton wrote:
> On Mar 15, 10:21 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> "The truth is,
>>
>> The truth is, homo, that you can't keep your homo longings out of Usenet.
>
> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting roosters, expressed homo longing for Ron Hamilton:
>> I want to suck your rectum, Ronald!

Bleaggghhhh.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-15 13:47:00 EST
On Mar 15, 10:36 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/15/2011 10:30 AM, Pouncing Homo Ron Hamilton wrote:

> >> The truth is, homo, that you can't keep your homo longings out of Usenet.
>
> > Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting roosters, expressed homo longing for Ron Hamilton:
> >>     I want to suck your rectum, Ronald!
>
> Bleaggghhhh.-

LOL!!

Poor Goobs is so embarrassed by his pet food fuck up that he can't
even bring himself to address the issue any more.

George Plimpton
2011-03-15 14:01:38 EST
On 3/15/2011 10:30 AM, Pouncing Homo Ron Hamilton wrote:

> On Mar 15, 10:36 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting roosters, expressed homo longing for Ron Hamilton:
>>
>> Bleaggghhhh.-
>
> LOL!!

Yes, you would like it, and you'd return Fuckwit the favor.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-15 14:16:25 EST
On Mar 15, 11:01 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/15/2011 10:30 AM, Pouncing Homo Ron Hamilton wrote:

> >> Bleaggghhhh.-
>
> > LOL!!
>
> Yes, you would like it, and you'd return Fuckwit the favor.-

Goo, why is it the only subject you seem truly interested in is your
own homoerotic fantasies about man on man sex?

Why is that, Goo?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)