Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison: Explain Your Fuckwittery

Fuckwit David Harrison: Explain Your Fuckwittery
Posts: 20

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2011-03-13 20:18:29 EST
On 3/13/2011 3:53 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 14, 4:44 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 3/13/2011 4:57 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Mar 13, 6:07 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>>> On 3/11/2011 11:53 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>>>> On Mar 12, 12:43 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>>>>> On 3/11/2011 10:41 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>>>>>> On Mar 11, 11:21 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> In what way are people who "encourage vegetarianism" enemies of
>>>>>>>>>> animals we raise for food, Fuckwit? *Which* animals, Fuckwit?
>>>>>>>>>> Identify them specifically. Don't give us a category of animals,
>>>>>>>>>> Fuckwit - you've already done that: "the animals we raise for food."
>>>>>>>>>> Try to explain *which specific* animals we raise for food are in any
>>>>>>>>>> way harmed by "vegan" advocates, Fuckwit.
>>
>>>>>>>>>> Stop fucking around, Fuckwit. Explain yourself.
>>
>>>>>>>>> I guess this means you're finished being abused by the pet food thing?
>>
>>>>>>>> I won on "the pet food thing." You fucked up - you made a totally
>>>>>>>> fuckwitted and unwarranted inference.
>>
>>>>>>>> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
>>>>>>>> processors. This means that animals are bred and raised with that
>>>>>>>> outcome in mind.
>>
>>>>>>>> You lost. You lost like the fuckwitted sophomoric douchebag you are and
>>>>>>>> always will be.-
>>
>>>>>>> [snip Hamilton diarrhea]
>>
>>>>>> You lost.
>>
>>>>> You wish!
>>
>>>> No, I don't merely wish. I know, and you know.
>>
>>> What exactly does it mean to say that he lost, anyway?
>>
>> What the fuck do you think it might mean, dummy?
>
> Well, it might mean that you succeeded in proving that his claims
> about you were not true.

I succeeded in that, and also in showing that he's a colossal and
non-stop douchebag.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-14 02:38:03 EST
On Mar 13, 5:18 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/13/2011 3:53 PM, Rupert wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Mar 14, 4:44 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> On 3/13/2011 4:57 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> >>> On Mar 13, 6:07 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>    wrote:
> >>>> On 3/11/2011 11:53 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> >>>>> On Mar 12, 12:43 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>      wrote:
> >>>>>> On 3/11/2011 10:41 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> >>>>>>> On Mar 11, 11:21 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>        wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>> In what way are people who "encourage vegetarianism" enemies of
> >>>>>>>>>> animals we raise for food, Fuckwit?  *Which* animals, Fuckwit?
> >>>>>>>>>> Identify them specifically.  Don't give us a category of animals,
> >>>>>>>>>> Fuckwit - you've already done that:  "the animals we raise for food."
> >>>>>>>>>> Try to explain *which specific* animals we raise for food are in any
> >>>>>>>>>> way harmed by "vegan" advocates, Fuckwit.
>
> >>>>>>>>>> Stop fucking around, Fuckwit.  Explain yourself.
>
> >>>>>>>>> I guess this means you're finished being abused by the pet food thing?
>
> >>>>>>>> I won on "the pet food thing."  You fucked up - you made a totally
> >>>>>>>> fuckwitted and unwarranted inference.
>
> >>>>>>>> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
> >>>>>>>> processors.  This means that animals are bred and raised with that
> >>>>>>>> outcome in mind.
>
> >>>>>>>> You lost.  You lost like the fuckwitted sophomoric douchebag you are and
> >>>>>>>> always will be.-
>
> >>>>>>>     [snip Hamilton diarrhea]
>
> >>>>>> You lost.
>
> >>>>> You wish!
>
> >>>> No, I don't merely wish.  I know, and you know.
>
> >>> What exactly does it mean to say that he lost, anyway?
>
> >> What the fuck do you think it might mean, dummy?
>
> > Well, it might mean that you succeeded in proving that his claims
> > about you were not true.
>
> I succeeded in that,


Uh.....I don't believe you did, Goo. Not even close.




and also in showing that he's a colossal and
> non-stop douchebag.-


Sorry Goobs. You didn't even come close to doing that either.

George Plimpton
2011-03-14 10:39:01 EST
On 3/13/2011 11:38 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 13, 5:18 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 3/13/2011 3:53 PM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Mar 14, 4:44 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>>> On 3/13/2011 4:57 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>>>> On Mar 13, 6:07 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>>>>> On 3/11/2011 11:53 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>>>>>> On Mar 12, 12:43 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>>>>>>> On 3/11/2011 10:41 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>>>>>>>> On Mar 11, 11:21 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> In what way are people who "encourage vegetarianism" enemies of
>>>>>>>>>>>> animals we raise for food, Fuckwit? *Which* animals, Fuckwit?
>>>>>>>>>>>> Identify them specifically. Don't give us a category of animals,
>>>>>>>>>>>> Fuckwit - you've already done that: "the animals we raise for food."
>>>>>>>>>>>> Try to explain *which specific* animals we raise for food are in any
>>>>>>>>>>>> way harmed by "vegan" advocates, Fuckwit.
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Stop fucking around, Fuckwit. Explain yourself.
>>
>>>>>>>>>>> I guess this means you're finished being abused by the pet food thing?
>>
>>>>>>>>>> I won on "the pet food thing." You fucked up - you made a totally
>>>>>>>>>> fuckwitted and unwarranted inference.
>>
>>>>>>>>>> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
>>>>>>>>>> processors. This means that animals are bred and raised with that
>>>>>>>>>> outcome in mind.
>>
>>>>>>>>>> You lost. You lost like the fuckwitted sophomoric douchebag you are and
>>>>>>>>>> always will be.-
>>
>>>>>>>>> [snip Hamilton diarrhea]
>>
>>>>>>>> You lost.
>>
>>>>>>> You wish!
>>
>>>>>> No, I don't merely wish. I know, and you know.
>>
>>>>> What exactly does it mean to say that he lost, anyway?
>>
>>>> What the fuck do you think it might mean, dummy?
>>
>>> Well, it might mean that you succeeded in proving that his claims
>>> about you were not true.
>>
>> I succeeded in that,
>
>
> Uh.....

Yep.


> and also in showing that he's a colossal and
>> non-stop douchebag.-
>
>
> Sorry

No, you're not - you deliberately set out to be a douchebag.

D*@.
2011-03-14 20:38:05 EST
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 22:41:41 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Mar 11, 11:21 pm, Goo lied:

>> I won on "the pet food thing."  You fucked up - you made a totally
>> fuckwitted and unwarranted inference.
>>
>> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
>> processors.  

That was not the question you stupid Goober. What was and still is in
question is your stupid claim that animals are raised ONLY to become pet food,
and more specifically YOUR stupid claim that "some are" raised for twelve years
ONLY to become pet food.

>> This means that animals are bred and raised with that
>> outcome in mind.

By that stupid attempt at an argument Goober you are saying people have
children only so they can be burried or cremated.

>> You lost.  You lost like the fuckwitted sophomoric douchebag you are and
>> always will be.-
>
>
>You were blabbering about animals being raised for pet food. I
>questioned the validity of that. You claimed you read it in a
>newspaper. I asked which one. You said you forgot. I pushed you on it
>and you changed your b.s. to saying a relative who is an analyst told
>you. Then in desperation you posted ON A NEW THREAD your fragment
>story of the mad cow hoping everyone would accept that as proof that
>animals are raised to be pet food. It was then to clear the air and
>leave no doubt in anyone's mind that I posed my question to you
>regarding this. To my utter amazement you answered "yes". You kept
>insisting on several more posts that animals are bred and raised
>specifically to be pet food. What a goober!
>
>Ron asked Goo:
>
>
>>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>>supplying the pet food industry?
>
>
>Goo replied:
>
>Yes.
>
>
>Do you have any comprehension regarding how stupid you are?
>
>Do you!?

No question that he IS stupid. He must be for ever believing what he claimed
to begin with, and he still is stupid for not just admitting that he was wrong
but found out the truth. Here's something that went down just before the Goober
made his post about the 12 year old cow:
_________________________________________________________
Rudy Canoza's Empty Skull wrote:

Goo lied:

> dh asked:

> > On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 23:52:17 -0600, Del <thislld...@forallofus.com> wrote:

> >>My experience is in the US and have seen to the delivery of hundreds of
> >>tons per month of beef parts to pet food processors. The knowledge of
> >>the destination of these particular products was anticipated and or
> >>known at the time the calves were concieved at the breeders ranch. This
> >>is contracted through brokerage and marketing firms just as any other
> >>commodity.

> > So are you confirming the belief that there are herds of cattle
> > raised simply to make dog food?

> Yes, Fuckwit - he is confirming that fact. You stupid,
> plodding, pig-fucking cracker.

Uh.....Goober..?.....here is Del's reply to that question:

"No, read above."

His answer is "NO" Goober. That means he isn't confirming.

That makes you "the stupid, plodding, pig-fucking cracker" for twisting
things around to make them appear what you think they should mean.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Notice Goo was trying to persuade people to believe that some animals are raised
specifically to be pet food and was lying that someone else agreed with him
about it, and you were pointing how stupid etc. Goo was for trying to lie like
that. The Goober tried to convince people that Del agree with him about there
being *herds* of cattle raised to be pet food.

"LOL...I can imagine Goo's concept of dog food commercials,
with cowboy's out on a range putting the Alpo brand on cattle, then
maybe switch to a close-up of a dog licking his chops, then a shot
of the can that says "Sirloin And Gravy"." - dh 2/19/06

On top of telling a blatant lie Goo also confirmed that he was trying to
persuade people to believe cattle were raised to be pet food, confirming that he
WAS trying to persuade people to believe his twelve year old pet food cow idea
as you correctly interpreted since the reason he wrote it was because he
stupidly thought it backed up his claim that some cattle are deliberately raised
to be pet food. Goo was stupid repeatedly during that time, and is proving to
still be stupid about it today.

George Plimpton
2011-03-14 21:50:24 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting roosters, attempted
to lie:


>>>
>>> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
>>> processors.
>
> That was not the question

It most certainly was, Fuckwit.


> stupid claim that animals are raised ONLY to become pet food,

No one ever claimed that, Fuckwit - your butt-buddy Hamilton /inferred/
that.

Rupert
2011-03-15 00:34:48 EST
On Mar 15, 12:50 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting roosters, attempted
> to lie:
>
>
>
> >>> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
> >>> processors.
>
> >      That was not the question
>
> It most certainly was, Fuckwit.
>
> > stupid claim that animals are raised ONLY to become pet food,
>
> No one ever claimed that, Fuckwit - your butt-buddy Hamilton /inferred/
> that.

You did claim it. Ron Hamilton inferred that you wished to claim it
and you wrote "Exactly" without changing his wording.

George Plimpton
2011-03-15 12:20:41 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, sick pouncing homo and criminal breeder of
fighting roosters, lied:

> On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:34:48 -0700 (PDT), Rupert<rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Mar 15, 12:50 pm, George Plimpton wrote:
>>
>>> Fuckwit David Harrison, sick pouncing homo and criminal breeder of fighting roosters, lied:
>>>
>>>>>> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
>>>>>> processors.
>>>
>>>> That was not the question
>>>
>>> It most certainly was, Fuckwit.
>>>
>>>> What was and still is in
>>>> question is your stupid claim that animals are raised ONLY to become pet food,
>>>> and more specifically YOUR stupid claim that "some are" raised for twelve years
>>>> ONLY to become pet food.
>>>
>>> No one ever claimed that, Fuckwit - your butt-buddy Hamilton /inferred/
>>> that.
>
> [Fuckwittism snipped]
>
> "with 120 million cats and dogs who eat lots of beef, Fuckwit, it is
> obvious that plenty of additional cattle are raised that would not be
> raised if the 120 million cats and dogs all disappeared."

Exactly.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-15 12:41:53 EST
On Mar 15, 9:20 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, sick pouncing homo and criminal breeder of
> fighting roosters, lied:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:34:48 -0700 (PDT), Rupert<rupertmccal...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >> On Mar 15, 12:50 pm, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >>> Fuckwit David Harrison, sick pouncing homo and criminal breeder of fighting roosters, lied:
>
> >>>>>> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
> >>>>>> processors.
>
> >>>>     That was not the question
>
> >>> It most certainly was, Fuckwit.
>
> >>>> What was and still is in
> >>>> question is your stupid claim that animals are raised ONLY to become pet food,
> >>>> and more specifically YOUR stupid claim that "some are" raised for twelve years
> >>>> ONLY to become pet food.
>
> >>> No one ever claimed that, Fuckwit - your butt-buddy Hamilton /inferred/
> >>> that.
>
> >   [Fuckwittism snipped]
>
> > "with 120 million cats and dogs who eat lots of beef, Fuckwit, it is
> > obvious that plenty of additional cattle are raised that would not be
> > raised if the 120 million cats and dogs all disappeared."
>
> Exactly.-


Ron wrote:
> someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
> to turn her into pet food.


Goo confirmed:

Exactly.


George Plimpton
2011-03-15 12:52:38 EST
On 3/15/2011 9:41 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 15, 9:20 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, sick pouncing homo and criminal breeder of
>> fighting roosters, lied:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>> On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:34:48 -0700 (PDT), Rupert<rupertmccal...@yahoo.com>
>>> wrote:
>>
>>>> On Mar 15, 12:50 pm, George Plimpton wrote:
>>
>>>>> Fuckwit David Harrison, sick pouncing homo and criminal breeder of fighting roosters, lied:
>>
>>>>>>>> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
>>>>>>>> processors.
>>
>>>>>> That was not the question
>>
>>>>> It most certainly was, Fuckwit.
>>
>>>>>> What was and still is in
>>>>>> question is your stupid claim that animals are raised ONLY to become pet food,
>>>>>> and more specifically YOUR stupid claim that "some are" raised for twelve years
>>>>>> ONLY to become pet food.
>>
>>>>> No one ever claimed that, Fuckwit - your butt-buddy Hamilton /inferred/
>>>>> that.
>>
>>> [Fuckwittism snipped]
>>
>>> "with 120 million cats and dogs who eat lots of beef, Fuckwit, it is
>>> obvious that plenty of additional cattle are raised that would not be
>>> raised if the 120 million cats and dogs all disappeared."
>>
>> Exactly.

Yep - there are too many dogs and cats for them to be able to subsist on
mere scraps and by-products. Whole animals are processed into pet food,
and farmers and ranchers know that, and take it into account in planning
how many animals to raise.

>
>
> Ron wrote:
>> [sick pouncing homo vile bullshit]

Stop it.



D*@.
2011-03-15 14:51:31 EST
On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:34:48 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 15, 12:50 pm, Goo wrote:
>
>> dh pointed out:
>>
>> >>> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
>> >>> processors.
>>
>>> That was not the question you stupid Goober.
>>
>> It most certainly was, Fuckwit.
>>
>>>What was and still is in
>>>question is your stupid claim that animals are raised ONLY to become pet food,
>>>and more specifically YOUR stupid claim that "some are" raised for twelve years
>>>ONLY to become pet food.
>>
>> No one ever claimed that, Fuckwit - your butt-buddy Hamilton /inferred/
>> that.

Goober, just before you posted your "story" you were exposed telling the
following lie about Del:

_________________________________________________________
Rudy Canoza's Empty Skull wrote:

Goo lied:

> dh asked:

> > On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 23:52:17 -0600, Del <thislld...@forallofus.com> wrote:

> >>My experience is in the US and have seen to the delivery of hundreds of
> >>tons per month of beef parts to pet food processors. The knowledge of
> >>the destination of these particular products was anticipated and or
> >>known at the time the calves were concieved at the breeders ranch. This
> >>is contracted through brokerage and marketing firms just as any other
> >>commodity.

> > So are you confirming the belief that there are herds of cattle
> > raised simply to make dog food?

> Yes, Fuckwit - he is confirming that fact. You stupid,
> plodding, pig-fucking cracker.

Uh.....Goober..?.....here is Del's reply to that question:

"No, read above."

His answer is "NO" Goober. That means he isn't confirming.

That makes you "the stupid, plodding, pig-fucking cracker" for twisting
things around to make them appear what you think they should mean.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

The reason you told the lie Goo, was to try to persuade people to believe your
stupid claim that some cattle are raised to be pet food:


"with 120 million cats and dogs who eat lots of beef, Fuckwit, it is
obvious that plenty of additional cattle are raised that would not be
raised if the 120 million cats and dogs all disappeared." - Goo

"The fact of the matter is, with 135,000,000 cats and
dogs in the U.S., the food to feed them simply cannot
be "leftovers" from the animals bred to feed humans.
Pet food producers are a big element of the total
demand for meat. That demand is going to translate
into additional animals." - Goo

"The truth is, as Del tells you, that some livestock are
specifically intended for pet food." - Goo

"The animal was bred and raised to be pet food. That's
exactly what the AP story says." - Goo

"It's established: cattle and other animals are expressly raised
to be pet food." - Goo

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be pet
food. There have been several citations to support this." - Goo

>You did claim it.

He sure did. A number of times. In fact he has claimed it recently too, and
had Derek believing it for a while...maybe he still does.

>Ron Hamilton inferred that you wished to claim it

Because Goo had been trying to convince him that some cattle are raised
specifically to be pet food when he posted the story about the 12 year old cow,
which Ron guessed was probably an old range cow, disbelieving what the Goober
wanted people to believe.

>and you wrote "Exactly" without changing his wording.

_________________________________________________________
Sun, Feb 19 2006 Goo pasted:

>>LUBBOCK, Texas - The nation's first domestic case of
>>mad cow disease (search) has been traced to a
>>12-year-old Texas-born cow destined to become pet food
>>until the federal government's testing program kicked in.

Ron wrote:

> someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
> to turn her into pet food.

Goo confirmed:

Exactly.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_________________________________________________________
Message-ID: <cJ9Kf.1332$5M6.879@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>
Ron asked Goo:

>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:

Yes.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_________________________________________________________
Message-ID: <1144786323.892740.323170@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>
Ron pointed out:

> You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become PET
> FOOD.

Goo replied:

Some are.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_________________________________________________________
"shrubkiller" wrote:

>>And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
>>believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
>>to turn her into pet food.

Goo replied:

Exactly. That's exactly what the AP story said.

"shrubkiller" wrote:

>>She was likely a range cow that was beyond her calf bearing years and
>>far too tough for sale at the supermarket meat section.

Goo replied:

No. It was an animal bred under contract for pet food.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_________________________________________________________
dh wrote:

> A contract to raise cattle for twelve years so they can be used as
> dog food. Hilarious!!! What a Goober!

The Goober replied:

That's what the story says, Fuckwit.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron