Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison: Explain Your Fuckwittery

Fuckwit David Harrison: Explain Your Fuckwittery

George Plimpton
2011-03-10 17:14:28 EST
You wrote,

What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
*could* get to live, is for people not to
consider the fact that they are only keeping
these animals from being killed, by keeping
them from getting to live at all.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - 10/19/1999

In what way is that "unfair" to animals that aren't alive, Fuckwit?

You also wrote,

People who encourage vegetarianism are the
worst enemy that the animals we raise for food
have IMO.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - 09/13/1999

In what way are people who "encourage vegetarianism" enemies of
animals we raise for food, Fuckwit? *Which* animals, Fuckwit?
Identify them specifically. Don't give us a category of animals,
Fuckwit - you've already done that: "the animals we raise for food."
Try to explain *which specific* animals we raise for food are in any
way harmed by "vegan" advocates, Fuckwit.

Stop fucking around, Fuckwit. Explain yourself.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-11 23:44:37 EST
On Mar 10, 3:14 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> You wrote,
>
>          What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
>          *could* get to live, is for people not to
>          consider the fact that they are only keeping
>          these animals from being killed, by keeping
>          them from getting to live at all.
>          Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - 10/19/1999
>
> In what way is that "unfair" to animals that aren't alive, Fuckwit?
>
> You also wrote,
>
>          People who encourage vegetarianism are the
>          worst enemy that the animals we raise for food
>          have IMO.
>          Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - 09/13/1999
>
> In what way are people who "encourage vegetarianism" enemies of
> animals we raise for food, Fuckwit?  *Which* animals, Fuckwit?
> Identify them specifically.  Don't give us a category of animals,
> Fuckwit - you've already done that:  "the animals we raise for food."
> Try to explain *which specific* animals we raise for food are in any
> way harmed by "vegan" advocates, Fuckwit.
>
> Stop fucking around, Fuckwit.  Explain yourself.

I guess this means you're finished being abused by the pet food thing?
LOL!

George Plimpton
2011-03-12 01:21:03 EST
On 3/11/2011 8:44 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 10, 3:14 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> You wrote,
>>
>> What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
>> *could* get to live, is for people not to
>> consider the fact that they are only keeping
>> these animals from being killed, by keeping
>> them from getting to live at all.
>> Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - 10/19/1999
>>
>> In what way is that "unfair" to animals that aren't alive, Fuckwit?
>>
>> You also wrote,
>>
>> People who encourage vegetarianism are the
>> worst enemy that the animals we raise for food
>> have IMO.
>> Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - 09/13/1999
>>
>> In what way are people who "encourage vegetarianism" enemies of
>> animals we raise for food, Fuckwit? *Which* animals, Fuckwit?
>> Identify them specifically. Don't give us a category of animals,
>> Fuckwit - you've already done that: "the animals we raise for food."
>> Try to explain *which specific* animals we raise for food are in any
>> way harmed by "vegan" advocates, Fuckwit.
>>
>> Stop fucking around, Fuckwit. Explain yourself.
>

> I guess this means you're finished being abused by the pet food thing?

I won on "the pet food thing." You fucked up - you made a totally
fuckwitted and unwarranted inference.

The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
processors. This means that animals are bred and raised with that
outcome in mind.

You lost. You lost like the fuckwitted sophomoric douchebag you are and
always will be.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-12 01:41:41 EST
On Mar 11, 11:21 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/11/2011 8:44 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Mar 10, 3:14 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> You wrote,
>
> >>           What I'm saying is unfair for the animals that
> >>           *could* get to live, is for people not to
> >>           consider the fact that they are only keeping
> >>           these animals from being killed, by keeping
> >>           them from getting to live at all.
> >>           Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - 10/19/1999
>
> >> In what way is that "unfair" to animals that aren't alive, Fuckwit?
>
> >> You also wrote,
>
> >>           People who encourage vegetarianism are the
> >>           worst enemy that the animals we raise for food
> >>           have IMO.
> >>           Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - 09/13/1999
>
> >> In what way are people who "encourage vegetarianism" enemies of
> >> animals we raise for food, Fuckwit?  *Which* animals, Fuckwit?
> >> Identify them specifically.  Don't give us a category of animals,
> >> Fuckwit - you've already done that:  "the animals we raise for food."
> >> Try to explain *which specific* animals we raise for food are in any
> >> way harmed by "vegan" advocates, Fuckwit.
>
> >> Stop fucking around, Fuckwit.  Explain yourself.
>
> > I guess this means you're finished being abused by the pet food thing?
>
> I won on "the pet food thing."  You fucked up - you made a totally
> fuckwitted and unwarranted inference.
>
> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
> processors.  This means that animals are bred and raised with that
> outcome in mind.
>
> You lost.  You lost like the fuckwitted sophomoric douchebag you are and
> always will be.-

You were blabbering about animals being raised for pet food. I
questioned the validity of that. You claimed you read it in a
newspaper. I asked which one. You said you forgot. I pushed you on it
and you changed your b.s. to saying a relative who is an analyst told
you. Then in desperation you posted ON A NEW THREAD your fragment
story of the mad cow hoping everyone would accept that as proof that
animals are raised to be pet food. It was then to clear the air and
leave no doubt in anyone's mind that I posed my question to you
regarding this. To my utter amazement you answered "yes". You kept
insisting on several more posts that animals are bred and raised
specifically to be pet food. What a goober!

Ron asked Goo:

>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:

Yes.

Do you have any comprehension regarding how stupid you are?

Do you!?

George Plimpton
2011-03-12 02:43:44 EST
On 3/11/2011 10:41 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> I guess this means you're finished being abused by the pet food thing?
>>
>> I won on "the pet food thing." You fucked up - you made a totally
>> fuckwitted and unwarranted inference.
>>
>> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
>> processors. This means that animals are bred and raised with that
>> outcome in mind.
>>
>> You lost. You lost like the fuckwitted sophomoric douchebag you are and
>> always will be.-
>
> [snip Hamilton diarrhea]

You lost.

You're a fuckwit and douchebag - now and forever.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-12 02:53:08 EST
On Mar 12, 12:43 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

> >> I won on "the pet food thing."  You fucked up - you made a totally
> >> fuckwitted and unwarranted inference.
>
> >> The simple fact is, whole animals are bought, regularly, by pet food
> >> processors.  This means that animals are bred and raised with that
> >> outcome in mind.
>
> >> You lost.  You lost like the fuckwitted sophomoric douchebag you are and
> >> always will be.-
>
> >  [snip Hamilton diarrhea]
>
> You lost.

You wish!

> You're a fuckwit and douchebag - now and forever.-

Tell us more about pet food Prof. Plimpton.

George Plimpton
2011-03-13 03:07:02 EST
On 3/11/2011 11:53 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 12, 12:43 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> [snip Hamilton diarrhea]
>>
>> You lost.
>

> You wish!

No, I don't merely wish. I know, and you know.

>> You're a fuckwit and douchebag - now and forever.-
>

> Tell us more about pet food Prof. Plimpton.

Told you all you need to know: whole animals become pet food. Not in
dispute.

Rupert
2011-03-13 07:57:32 EST
On Mar 13, 6:07 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/11/2011 11:53 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> You lost.
>
> > You wish!
>
> No, I don't merely wish.  I know, and you know.

What exactly does it mean to say that he lost, anyway?

> >> You're a fuckwit and douchebag - now and forever.-
>
> > Tell us more about pet food Prof. Plimpton.
>
> Told you all you need to know:  whole animals become pet food.  Not in
> dispute.

George Plimpton
2011-03-13 13:44:47 EST
On 3/13/2011 4:57 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Mar 13, 6:07 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> You wish!
>>
>> No, I don't merely wish. I know, and you know.
>>

> What exactly does it mean to say that he lost, anyway?

What the fuck do you think it might mean, dummy?

Rupert
2011-03-13 18:53:14 EST
On Mar 14, 4:44 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/13/2011 4:57 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> No, I don't merely wish.  I know, and you know.
>
> > What exactly does it mean to say that he lost, anyway?
>
> What the fuck do you think it might mean, dummy?

Well, it might mean that you succeeded in proving that his claims
about you were not true. But the trouble is, his main claim about you,
namely that he asked you a certain question and you answered yes, is
completely vindicated by an examination of the Google Archives. And
you haven't really given a satisfactory explanation of this. Of course
one option would be to say "I was wrong". Another would be to explain
why the correct answer to that question is in fact yes.