Vegetarian Discussion: Ron Hamilton, Recycled Community College Douchebag, And His Wrong Inference

Ron Hamilton, Recycled Community College Douchebag, And His Wrong Inference

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2011-03-14 19:38:13 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting roosters and the
boy who fucks Ron Hamilton up the ass, lied:
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:05:36 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> Ron Hamilton, recycled community college douchebag and the boy who puts his shitstained pencil dick in Fuckwit's mouth without washing it first, lied:
>>
>>> Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting roosters and the boy who fucks Ron Hamilton up the ass, lied:

>>> Yeh, that was me.
>>
>> Every one of your nyms has been sophomoric fuckwittery, none more than your most recent. They're exactly what would be expected from a douchebag still in community college in his 30s.
>
> you can't appreciate what just took place.

What just took place, Fuckwit, was you soliciting more debauched queer
sex from Hamilton. You're goddamned right I don't appreciate it,
Fuckwit - keep it out of here, you fucking dick-sucking queer.

D*@.
2011-03-14 20:46:00 EST
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:05:36 -0800, Goo wrote:

>Mr. Smartypants told us:
>
>> On Mar 10, 5:12 pm, dh@. wrote:
>

>>> Oh, btw, is that stupid and most often dishonest Goober right that you posted as "shrubkiller"?-
>>
>> Yeh, that was me.
>
>Every one of

Goober you can't appreciate what just took place. It was an exchange of
honesty that is meaningless to dishonest pieces of shit like yourself, Goo.
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)