Vegetarian Discussion: Ron Hamilton, Recycled Community College Douchebag, And His Wrong Inference

Ron Hamilton, Recycled Community College Douchebag, And His Wrong Inference

George Plimpton
2011-03-09 10:41:15 EST
Here's the story fragment:

LUBBOCK, Texas — The nation's first domestic case of
mad cow disease (search) has been traced to a
12-year-old Texas-born cow destined to become pet food
until the federal government's testing program kicked in.

And here is the perennial community college recycled douchebag
sophomore Ron Hamilton's *direct* and *immediate* response to the
story fragment:

And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us
believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in
order
to turn her into pet food.

The douchebag sophomore leapt to an entirely unwarranted and false
conclusion, based *solely* on reading that story fragment (he didn't
even click on the URL to read the rest of the story - he has admitted
that.)

No one said anything else regarding the story to lead the douchebag
sophomore astray - he did it entirely on his own. His reply was made
*TO* the post that contained the story fragment.

What a colossal fucking douchebag! Ron Hamilton, recycled community
college douchebag - now and forever.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-09 10:52:42 EST
On Mar 9, 8:41 am, George Plimpton <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here's the story fragment:
>
>     LUBBOCK, Texas — The nation's first domestic case of
>     mad cow disease (search) has been traced to a
>     12-year-old Texas-born cow destined to become pet food
>     until the federal government's testing program kicked in.
>
>    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161147,00.html
>
> And here is the perennial community college recycled douchebag
> sophomore Ron Hamilton's *direct* and *immediate* response to the
> story fragment:
>
>     And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us
>     believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in
> order
>     to turn her into pet food.
>
> The douchebag sophomore leapt to an entirely unwarranted and false
> conclusion, based *solely* on reading that story fragment (he didn't
> even click on the URL to read the rest of the story - he has admitted
> that.)
>
> No one said anything else regarding the story to lead the douchebag
> sophomore astray - he did it entirely on his own.  His reply was made
> *TO* the post that contained the story fragment.

you should be able to reproduce that post if that's the case, Goo.

Go look it up and post it in it's entirety: Your "story fragment" and
my immediate (if any) reply to it.

> What a colossal fucking douchebag!  Ron Hamilton, recycled community
> college douchebag - now and forever.

George Plimpton
2011-03-09 11:49:27 EST
On Mar 9, 7:52 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 8:41 am, George Plimpton <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Here's the story fragment:
>
> >     LUBBOCK, Texas — The nation's first domestic case of
> >     mad cow disease (search) has been traced to a
> >     12-year-old Texas-born cow destined to become pet food
> >     until the federal government's testing program kicked in.
>
> >    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161147,00.html
>
> > And here is the perennial community college recycled douchebag
> > sophomore Ron Hamilton's *direct* and *immediate* response to the
> > story fragment:
>
> >     And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us
> >     believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in
> > order
> >     to turn her into pet food.
>
> > The douchebag sophomore leapt to an entirely unwarranted and false
> > conclusion, based *solely* on reading that story fragment (he didn't
> > even click on the URL to read the rest of the story - he has admitted
> > that.)
>
> > No one said anything else regarding the story to lead the douchebag
> > sophomore astray - he did it entirely on his own.  His reply was made
> > *TO* the post that contained the story fragment.
>
> you should be able to reproduce that post if that's the case

I already did - twice yesterday.

You fucked it up entirely, sophomore douchebag. That's why you're
still in community college despite being over the age of 30.

George Plimpton
2011-03-09 14:36:35 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, not realizing he's replying to his faggot
boyfriend Hamilton, posted a typically fuckwitted cracker response
aimed at me:
> Career loser douchebag Ron Hamilton, Fuckwit Harrison's favorite butthole, lied:

> it looks like it was "shrubkiller" who wrote that,

You fucking goddamned pig-fucking moron, Fuckwit: that's Hamilton.
That was another of his fuckwitted nyms in those days.

You are so fucking stupid, Fuckwit.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-09 15:58:51 EST
On Mar 9, 3:16 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 07:52:42 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 9, 8:41 am, George Plimpton <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Here's the story fragment:
>
> >> LUBBOCK, Texas The nation's first domestic case of
> >> mad cow disease (search) has been traced to a
> >> 12-year-old Texas-born cow destined to become pet food
> >> until the federal government's testing program kicked in.
>
> >>http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161147,00.html
>
> >> And here is the perennial community college recycled douchebag
> >> sophomore Ron Hamilton's *direct* and *immediate* response to the
> >> story fragment:
>
> >> And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us
> >> believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in
> >> order
> >> to turn her into pet food.
>
>     You poor stupid Goober it looks like it was "shrubkiller" who wrote that,
> and your reply to it:
>
> "Exactly.  That's exactly what the AP story said." - Goo
>
>  shows you agreed with what he pointed out:
>
> >> The douchebag sophomore leapt to an entirely unwarranted and false
> >> conclusion, based *solely* on reading that story fragment (he didn't
> >> even click on the URL to read the rest of the story - he has admitted
> >> that.)
>
> >> No one said anything else regarding the story to lead the douchebag
> >> sophomore astray - he did it entirely on his own. His reply was made
> >> *TO* the post that contained the story fragment.
>
> >you should be able to reproduce that post if that's the case, Goo.
>
> >Go look it up and post it in it's entirety: Your "story fragment" and
> >my immediate (if any) reply to it.
>
>     It went like this:
> Sun, Feb 19 2006
> Goo pasted:
>
> >>LUBBOCK, Texas - The nation's first domestic case of
> >>mad cow disease (search) has been traced to a
> >>12-year-old Texas-born cow destined to become pet food
> >>until the federal government's testing program kicked in.
> Ron wrote:
> > someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
> > to turn her into pet food.
>
> Goo confirmed:
>
> Exactly.
> So, we have clear proof that the Goober was trying to get people to believe
> cattle are deliberately raised for twelve years to become pet food. But *why*
> did he try doing that? From here it appears that Goo posted the story trying to
> create that impression to begin with, and you must have known that's what he was
> trying to do which is why you questioned him about it specifically as you did at
> least three times. If not, then why else did the Goober post it?-

Indeed. I think Goo thought he'd pull the wool over our eyes and
started lying thinking we'd accept it.

We see years later how Goo's lies catch up with him and how his
present hysterics are keeping us all amused.

D*@.
2011-03-09 17:16:41 EST

Ron wrote:

> someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
> to turn her into pet food.

Goo confirmed:

Exactly.
So, we have clear proof that the Goober was trying to get people to believe
cattle are deliberately raised for twelve years to become pet food. But *why*
did he try doing that? From here it appears that Goo posted the story trying to
create that impression to begin with, and you must have known that's what he was
trying to do which is why you questioned him about it specifically as you did at
least three times. If not, then why else did the Goober post it?

George Plimpton
2011-03-10 16:13:48 EST
On Mar 10, 4:12 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:58:51 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

>     Oh, btw, is Goo right that you posted as "shrubkiller"?

Yes. It's Hamilton

D*@.
2011-03-10 19:12:24 EST
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:58:51 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Mar 9, 3:16 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 07:52:42 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>

>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:

>>     You poor stupid Goober it looks like it was "shrubkiller" who wrote that,
>> and your reply to it:
>>
>> "Exactly.  That's exactly what the AP story said." - Goo
>>
>>  shows you agreed with what he pointed out:

>> >you should be able to reproduce that post if that's the case, Goo.
>>
>> >Go look it up and post it in it's entirety: Your "story fragment" and
>> >my immediate (if any) reply to it.
>>
>>     It went like this:
>> Sun, Feb 19 2006
>> Goo pasted:

>> Ron wrote:
>> > someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
>> > to turn her into pet food.
>>
>> Goo confirmed:
>>
>> Exactly.
>> So, we have clear proof that the Goober was trying to get people to believe
>> cattle are deliberately raised for twelve years to become pet food. But *why*
>> did he try doing that? From here it appears that Goo posted the story trying to
>> create that impression to begin with, and you must have known that's what he was
>> trying to do which is why you questioned him about it specifically as you did at
>> least three times. If not, then why else did the Goober post it?-
>
>Indeed. I think Goo thought he'd pull the wool over our eyes and
>started lying thinking we'd accept it.

I haven't wanted to take the time to go back and look, but it seems like Goo
must have been trying to convince you of some similar bullshit before he posted
the "story", or you wouldn't have known that's what he was trying to make it
appear like, since there's nothing in the story to make a person believe the cow
was deliberately raised to be pet food, AND you suggested that it was an old
range cow, so Goo must have tried to persuade you to believe something stupid
even before posting the story.

>We see years later how Goo's lies catch up with him and how his
>present hysterics are keeping us all amused.

The more Goo's lies are exposed the more amusing he becomes, that much is
for sure. It's just too bad so much of his frustration is also dominated by his
obsessions over other guys' dicks and assholes.

Oh, btw, is Goo right that you posted as "shrubkiller"?

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-11 02:31:00 EST
On Mar 10, 5:12 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:58:51 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 9, 3:16 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> You poor stupid Goober it looks like it was "shrubkiller" who wrote that,
> >> and your reply to it:
>
> >> "Exactly. That's exactly what the AP story said." - Goo
>
> >> shows you agreed with what he pointed out:

> >> It went like this:
> >> _________________________________________________________
> >> Sun, Feb 19 2006
> >> Goo pasted:

> >> Goo confirmed:
>
> >> Exactly.
> >> So, we have clear proof that the Goober was trying to get people to believe
> >> cattle are deliberately raised for twelve years to become pet food. But *why*
> >> did he try doing that? From here it appears that Goo posted the story trying to
> >> create that impression to begin with, and you must have known that's what he was
> >> trying to do which is why you questioned him about it specifically as you did at
> >> least three times. If not, then why else did the Goober post it?-
>
> >Indeed. I think Goo thought he'd pull the wool over our eyes and
> >started lying thinking we'd accept it.
>
>     I haven't wanted to take the time to go back and look, but it seems like Goo
> must have been trying to convince you of some similar bullshit before he posted
> the "story", or you wouldn't have known that's what he was trying to make it
> appear like, since there's nothing in the story to make a person believe the cow
> was deliberately raised to be pet food, AND you suggested that it was an old
> range cow, so Goo must have tried to persuade you to believe something stupid
> even before posting the story.
>
> >We see years later how Goo's lies catch up with him and how his
> >present hysterics are keeping us all amused.
>
>     The more Goo's lies are exposed the more amusing he becomes, that much is
> for sure. It's just too bad so much of his frustration is also dominated by his
> obsessions over other guys' dicks and assholes.
>
>     Oh, btw, is Goo right that you posted as "shrubkiller"?-

Yeh, that was me.

George Plimpton
2011-03-11 12:05:36 EST
Ron Hamilton, still blaming his lifelong lose status on others, blabbered:

> On Mar 10, 5:12 pm, dh@. wrote:

>> Oh, btw, is Prof. Plimpton right that you posted as "shrubkiller"?-
>
> Yeh, that was me.

Every one of your nyms has been sophomoric fuckwittery, none more than
your most recent. They're exactly what would be expected from a
douchebag still in community college in his 30s.