Vegetarian Discussion: Goo Was Pretending He'd Seen A Newspaper Article....................

Goo Was Pretending He'd Seen A Newspaper Article....................

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-09 03:32:18 EST
.................verifying that some cows are raised for 12 years to
become pet food. This is done under contract according to the Goober.

"shrubkiller" wrote:
>>And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
>>believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
>>to turn her into pet food.

Goo replied:

Exactly. That's exactly what the AP story said.

"shrubkiller" wrote:
>>She was likely a range cow that was beyond her calf bearing years and
>>far too tough for sale at the supermarket meat section.

Goo replied:

No. It was an animal bred under contract for pet food.

dh wrote:
> A contract to raise cattle for twelve years so they can be used as
> dog food. Hilarious!!! What a Goober!

Goo replied:

That's what the story says, Fuckwit.

Y'see folks, Goo had been pretending he'd seen a different article
than the one dealing with the mad cow. This was why I pressed him to
tell me what newspaper or give a URL to the article. Instead, knowing
he couldn't come up with the story (because it only existed in his
head) he switched the story to a relative who is some kind of analyst
telling him about it.

Or would Goo prefer to try to tell us that the article he re-produced
dealing with the mad cow says all the things Goo's has claimed above?
Obviously he's referring to a different article. ( the one in his
f***ed up head)

Poor Goo, victim of a "fuckwitted wrong inference" initiated by
himself.

George Plimpton
2011-03-09 10:22:57 EST
Ron Hamilton, fuckwitted recycled community college sophomore, lied:
> .................verifying that some cows are raised for 12 years to
> become pet food.

Nope. There was no pretense of any kind. I *posted* a fragment from
an AP news story that I saw on-line. I posted a link to the full
story.

total meltdown. You leapt to a fuckwitted and wrong inference - this
is not in dispute - and you're still trying to defend it, and refuse
to admit it was wrong.

You're really a mess.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-09 10:34:10 EST
On Mar 9, 8:22 am, George Plimpton <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ron Hamilton, fuckwitted recycled community college sophomore, lied:
>
> > .................verifying that some cows are raised for 12 years to
> > become pet food.
>
> Nope.  There was no pretense of any kind.  I *posted* a fragment from
> an AP news story that I saw on-line.  I posted a link to the full
> story.

> total meltdown.  You leapt to a fuckwitted and wrong inference - this
> is not in dispute - and you're still trying to defend it, and refuse
> to admit it was wrong.
>
> You're really a mess.

Given the number of times you agreed with everything I said concerning
12 year old cows becoming pet food, it's obvious that you were
completely berserk- a total meltdown. You accepted and agreed with a
fuckwitted and wrong inference according to your logic and this is not
in dispute. You're still trying to say you didn't when you did and
it's been shown that you did but you refuse to admit that you leapt to
a fuckwitted and wrong inference.

Watching you wallow around in your own shit up to your eyebrows is
amusing, Goo.

You're really a mess, Goo.

George Plimpton
2011-03-09 11:44:52 EST
On Mar 9, 7:34 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 8:22 am, George Plimpton <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Ron Hamilton, fuckwitted recycled community college sophomore, lied:
>
> > > .................verifying that some cows are raised for 12 years to
> > > become pet food.
>
> > Nope.  There was no pretense of any kind.  I *posted* a fragment from
> > an AP news story that I saw on-line.  I posted a link to the full
> > story.

> > total meltdown.  You leapt to a fuckwitted and wrong inference - this
> > is not in dispute - and you're still trying to defend it, and refuse
> > to admit it was wrong.
>
> > You're really a mess.
>
> Given the number of times

*ONE* story fragment, douchebag - I posted a *single* story fragment,
with source, and you went nuts. You had a complete meltdown -
completely shit your panties.

You're really a mess.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-09 12:53:08 EST
On Mar 9, 9:44 am, George Plimpton <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 7:34 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 9, 8:22 am, George Plimpton <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Ron Hamilton, fuckwitted recycled community college sophomore, lied:

> > > Nope.  There was no pretense of any kind.  I *posted* a fragment from
> > > an AP news story that I saw on-line.  I posted a link to the full
> > > story.

> > > total meltdown.  You leapt to a fuckwitted and wrong inference - this
> > > is not in dispute - and you're still trying to defend it, and refuse
> > > to admit it was wrong.
>
> > > You're really a mess.
>
> > Given the number of times
>
> *ONE* story fragment, douchebag - I posted a *single* story fragment,
> with source, and you went nuts.  You had a complete meltdown -
> completely shit your panties.
>
> You're really a mess.-

LOL!! The only one shitting his panties around here is you, Goober.

George Plimpton
2011-03-09 13:21:36 EST
On Mar 9, 9:53 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 9:44 am, George Plimpton <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Given the number of times
>
> > *ONE* story fragment, douchebag - I posted a *single* story fragment,
> > with source, and you went nuts.  You had a complete meltdown -
> > completely shit your panties.
>
> > You're really a mess.-
>
> LOL!! The only one shitting his panties

You. And it stinks.

*ONE* story fragment, shitstain - and you went berserk.

George Plimpton
2011-03-09 14:34:06 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison blew douchebag Ron Hamilton:
> Douchebag Ron Hamilton lied:

>     By now we know

By now we know that you two pouncing homos both can't understand that
entire animals are used in the manufacture of pet food, despite being
shown proof that they are.

By now we know you two felching queers are truly sick fucks.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-09 15:52:51 EST
On Mar 9, 3:11 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 00:32:18 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >.................verifying that some cows are raised for 12 years to
> >become pet food. This is done under contract according to the Goober.

> >Goo replied:
>
> >Exactly.  That's exactly what the AP story said.
>
>     It's not what the "story" said, but apparently it's what Goo believed. Also
> apparent is that Goo is now fairly convinced he was wrong, though his boy
> "Derek" it still trying to find some example of any type of cattle ever being
> raised for pet food. He hasn't found one yet, but he thought he did and he's
> most likely still trying.

> >Goo replied:
>
> >No.  It was an animal bred under contract for pet food.
>
>     It makes one wonder what sort of contract Goo was thinking of, what Goo
> thought her options might have been, and with whom Goo thought she had the
> contract, etc. Also from the story it appears that she may not have fulfilled
> the contract the Goober thinks she had, and in the end was not used for pet food
> after all.

> >dh wrote:
> >>    A contract to raise cattle for twelve years so they can be used as
> >> dog food. Hilarious!!! What a Goober!
>
> >Goo replied:
>
> >That's what the story says, Fuckwit.
>
> >Y'see folks, Goo had been pretending he'd seen a different article
> >than the one dealing with the mad cow. This was why I pressed him to
> >tell me what newspaper or give a URL to the article. Instead, knowing
> >he couldn't come up with the story (because it only existed in his
> >head) he switched the story to a relative who is some kind of analyst
> >telling him about it.
>
> >Or would Goo prefer to try to tell us that the article he re-produced
> >dealing with the mad cow says all the things Goo's has claimed above?
> >Obviously he's referring to a different article. ( the one in his
> >f***ed up head)
>
> >Poor Goo, victim of a "fuckwitted wrong inference" initiated by
> >himself.
>
>     By now we know the Goober believed cattle are deliberately raised to be pet
> food in 2006 and at the time he had no problem believing some were raised for 12
> years for no other reason than to become pet food. The question is: Is Goo
> stupid enough to still believe it today?-

He probably does but with so many people laughing at him, he's trying
desperately to make us think he doesn't.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-09 15:55:25 EST
On Mar 9, 12:34 pm, George Plimpton <notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison blew douchebag Ron Hamilton:
>
> > Douchebag Ron Hamilton lied:
> >     By now we know
>
> By now we know that you two pouncing homos both can't understand that
> entire animals are used in the manufacture of pet food, despite being
> shown proof that they are.

goo didn't I tell you that she was probably a range cow ( which would
have produced calves) and might have been too tough for the
supermarket meat counter so was sent to the pet food renderer. As such
she would not have been raised solely to be pet food.

And what was your reply? How about digging it up and showing us?

> By now we know you two felching queers are truly sick fucks.

George Plimpton
2011-03-09 16:41:15 EST
On 3/9/2011 12:55 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 9, 12:34 pm, George Plimpton<notgen...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Fuckwit David Harrison blew douchebag Ron Hamilton:
>>
>>> Douchebag Ron Hamilton lied:
>>> By now we know
>>
>> By now we know that you two pouncing homos both can't understand that
>> entire animals are used in the manufacture of pet food, despite being
>> shown proof that they are.
>

> goo didn't I tell you that she was probably a range cow

Douchebag, you refused to believe - and still refuse to believe - that
the pet food industry processes whole animals into pet food.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)