Vegetarian Discussion: Douchebag Ron Hamilton's Fuckwitted Wrong Inference

Douchebag Ron Hamilton's Fuckwitted Wrong Inference

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2011-03-07 11:28:15 EST
The news story:

U.S. Case of Mad Cow Traced to Texas

Thursday, June 30, 2005
Associated Press

LUBBOCK, Texas — The nation's first domestic case of mad cow
disease has been traced to a 12-year-old Texas-born cow destined
to become pet food until the federal government's testing program
kicked in.

The animal was first identified as a potential case of the brain-
wasting disease at Waco-based Champion Pet Foods Inc., which is under
contract to take samples from animals with questionable health.

The animal did not enter the human or pet food supply, officials said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161147,00.html#ixzz1FvjypGdn

In *direct* response to that news story, Douchebag community college
drop-out Ron Hamilton's wrong, fuckwitted inference:

And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
to turn her into pet food.

Ron Douchebag Hamilton

Stupid, fuckwitted community college dropout Ron Hamilton closed his
eyes and leapt, head-first, into the shit. *Nothing* in the story - and
the douchebag's response was *directly* to the news story citation -
suggests or implies that a cow was "deliberately" raised for 12 years in
order to become pet food. No, the stupid community college repeater
made an unwarranted inference - because he's stupid and can't do basic
logic.

And yet...that dead cow, and numerous other *live* cows in the same
truck, were being taken to Champion Pet Foods, a slaughtering and pet
food operator.

So, yes, *some* cattle are destined to become pet food, and the cattle
industry knows this. Ranchers and farmers know that some number of
cattle and other livestock animals will be bought by the pet food
industry and turned into pet food.

Hamilton and Fuckwit David Harrison actually *work* at being stupid.

George Plimpton
2011-03-07 11:39:57 EST
On 3/7/2011 8:28 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
> The news story:
>
> U.S. Case of Mad Cow Traced to Texas
>
> Thursday, June 30, 2005
> Associated Press
>
> LUBBOCK, Texas — The nation's first domestic case of mad cow
> disease has been traced to a 12-year-old Texas-born cow destined
> to become pet food until the federal government's testing program
> kicked in.

Fuckwitted community college repeater Ron Hamilton's monumentally stupid
error: interpreting "destined to become" as meaning "deliberately
raised to become."

Hamilton is so stupid. He and Fuckwit David Harrison work overtime at
out-stupiding themselves. It's the only thing either one successfully
achieves in life.

> The animal was first identified as a potential case of the brain-
> wasting disease at Waco-based Champion Pet Foods Inc., which is under
> contract to take samples from animals with questionable health.
>
> The animal did not enter the human or pet food supply, officials said.
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161147,00.html#ixzz1FvjypGdn
>

> In *direct* response to that news story, Douchebag community college
> drop-out Ron Hamilton's wrong, fuckwitted inference:
>
> And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
> believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
> to turn her into pet food.
>
> Ron Douchebag Hamilton
>

> Stupid, fuckwitted community college dropout Ron Hamilton closed his
> eyes and leapt, head-first, into the shit. *Nothing* in the story - and
> the douchebag's response was *directly* to the news story citation -
> suggests or implies that a cow was "deliberately" raised for 12 years in
> order to become pet food. No, the stupid community college repeater made
> an unwarranted inference - because he's stupid and can't do basic logic.
>
> And yet...that dead cow, and numerous other *live* cows in the same
> truck, were being taken to Champion Pet Foods, a slaughtering and pet
> food operator.
>
> So, yes, *some* cattle are destined to become pet food, and the cattle
> industry knows this. Ranchers and farmers know that some number of
> cattle and other livestock animals will be bought by the pet food
> industry and turned into pet food.
>
> Hamilton and Fuckwit David Harrison actually *work* at being stupid.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-07 12:19:22 EST
On Mar 7, 9:28 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> The news story:
<obfuscation snipped>

Nice try, Goobs. Here's the true story as you well know.

Ron asked Goo:

>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:

Yes.

Ron pointed out:

> You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become PET
> FOOD.

Goo replied:

Some are.

"It's established: cattle and other animals are expressly raised
to be pet food." - Goo

George Plimpton
2011-03-07 12:45:04 EST
On 3/7/2011 9:19 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 7, 9:28 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> The news story:
> <obfuscation snipped>

News story that fuckwitted Ronneeeeeee Hamilton stupidly misinterpreted
*RESTORED*:

U.S. Case of Mad Cow Traced to Texas

Thursday, June 30, 2005
Associated Press

LUBBOCK, Texas — The nation's first domestic case of mad cow
disease has been traced to a 12-year-old Texas-born cow destined
to become pet food until the federal government's testing program
kicked in.

The animal was first identified as a potential case of the brain-
wasting disease at Waco-based Champion Pet Foods Inc., which is under
contract to take samples from animals with questionable health.

The animal did not enter the human or pet food supply, officials said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161147,00.html#ixzz1FvjypGdn

>> So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>> and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>> the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>> supplying the pet food industry?

This comment above was *not* your immediate response to the story, liar.
Your immediate response to the story was this:

And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
to turn her into pet food.

Ron Douchebag Hamilton

The story, of course, in no way stated or implied that the cow was
"deliberately" raised to be pet food, nor did I add any commentary of my
own to suggest or imply that it was. The first paragraph of the news
story, along with a link to the story, was the entirety of my post - I
added no commentary. No, the *FUCKED UP* inference was all your own, bitch.

You fucked up - as always. You're a lifelong fuck-up. You always fuck
up, and you always will fuck up.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-07 13:00:44 EST
On Mar 7, 10:45 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/7/2011 9:19 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Mar 7, 9:28 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> The news story:
> > <obfuscation snipped>
>
> News story that fuckwitted Ronneeeeeee Hamilton stupidly misinterpreted
> *RESTORED*:
>
>     U.S. Case of Mad Cow Traced to Texas
>
>     Thursday, June 30, 2005
>     Associated Press
>
>     LUBBOCK, Texas  The nation's first domestic case of mad cow
>     disease has been traced to a 12-year-old Texas-born cow destined
>     to become pet food until the federal government's testing program
>     kicked in.
>
>     The animal was first identified as a potential case of the brain-
>     wasting disease at Waco-based Champion Pet Foods Inc., which is under
>     contract to take samples from animals with questionable health.
>
>     The animal did not enter the human or pet food supply, officials said.
>
>    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161147,00.html#ixzz1FvjypGdn
>
> >> So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
> >> and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
> >> the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
> >> supplying the pet food industry?
>
> This comment above was *not* your immediate response to the story, liar.
>   Your immediate response to the story was this:
>
>     And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
>     believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
>     to turn her into pet food.
>
>     Ron Douchebag Hamilton
>
> The story, of course, in no way stated or implied that the cow was
> "deliberately" raised to be pet food, nor did I add any commentary of my
> own to suggest or imply that it was.  The first paragraph of the news
> story, along with a link to the story, was the entirety of my post - I
> added no commentary.  No, the *FUCKED UP* inference was all your own, bitch.
>
> You fucked up - as always.  You're a lifelong fuck-up.  You always fuck
> up, and you always will fuck up.

Goo you did NOT present this story at the time. You presented NO story
but insisted you had read in a newspaper about how a farmer had raised
a 12 year old cow to sell for pet food. You refused to say which
newspaper you read it in then changed your story to say one of your
relatives told you about this and you claimed your relative was some
kind of analyst and knows about these things. The mad cow from Texas
story never entered into it.........until now.

In spite of having opportunities to recant or distance yourself from
your ridiculous assertion, you kept insisting that 12 year old cows
were being raised for pet food and for NO OTHER PURPOSE.

Ron asked Goo:

>So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>supplying the pet food industry?

Goo replied:

Yes.

Ron pointed out:

> You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become PET
> FOOD.

Goo replied:

Some are.

"It's established: cattle and other animals are expressly raised
to be pet food." - Goo

George Plimpton
2011-03-07 13:01:16 EST
On 3/7/2011 9:19 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 7, 9:28 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> The news story:
> <obfuscation snipped>

Nice try, bitch. Restored:

U.S. Case of Mad Cow Traced to Texas

Thursday, June 30, 2005
Associated Press

LUBBOCK, Texas — The nation's first domestic case of mad cow
disease has been traced to a 12-year-old Texas-born cow destined
to become pet food until the federal government's testing program
kicked in.

The animal was first identified as a potential case of the brain-
wasting disease at Waco-based Champion Pet Foods Inc., which is under
contract to take samples from animals with questionable health.

The animal did not enter the human or pet food supply, officials said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161147,00.html#ixzz1FvjypGdn

> Ron asked Goo:

No, you didn't "ask" me anything, fuckwit. You *stated* your fuckwitted
inference:

>> So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
>> and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
>> the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
>> supplying the pet food industry?

That's your inference, douchebag: you *inferred*, stupidly, from the
news story that cows are raised for 12 years "only" to become pet food.
The story never said that, nor did it imply it - and neither did I.

You *FUCKED UP*, as you always fuck up.

>> You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become PET
>> FOOD.

Nope - I never said that. That's just you, stupidly restating your
fuckwitted *WRONG* inference.

You lose. You lost five years ago when you first stuck your head up
your own ass, and you're still losing...and your head has never left
your ass.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-07 13:04:21 EST
On Mar 7, 11:01 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/7/2011 9:19 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Mar 7, 9:28 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> The news story:
> > <obfuscation snipped>
>
> Nice try, bitch.  Restored:
>
>     U.S. Case of Mad Cow Traced to Texas
>
>     Thursday, June 30, 2005
>     Associated Press
>
>     LUBBOCK, Texas  The nation's first domestic case of mad cow
>     disease has been traced to a 12-year-old Texas-born cow destined
>     to become pet food until the federal government's testing program
>     kicked in.
>
>     The animal was first identified as a potential case of the brain-
>     wasting disease at Waco-based Champion Pet Foods Inc., which is under
>     contract to take samples from animals with questionable health.
>
>     The animal did not enter the human or pet food supply, officials said.
>
>    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161147,00.html#ixzz1FvjypGdn
>

> > Ron asked Goo:
>
> No, you didn't "ask" me anything, fuckwit.  You *stated* your fuckwitted
> inference:
>
> >> So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred into existance
> >> and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the lowest price in
> >> the beef industry......and all that done with the singular purpose of
> >> supplying the pet food industry?
>
> That's your inference, douchebag:  you *inferred*, stupidly, from the
> news story that cows are raised for 12 years "only" to become pet food.
>   The story never said that, nor did it imply it - and neither did I.
>
> You *FUCKED UP*, as you always fuck up.
>
> >> You also said cows are raised for 12 years specifically to become PET
> >> FOOD.
>
> Nope - I never said that.  That's just you, stupidly restating your
> fuckwitted *WRONG* inference.
>
> You lose.  You lost five years ago when you first stuck your head up
> your own ass, and you're still losing...and your head has never left
> your ass.

"It's established: cattle and other animals are expressly raised
to be pet food." - Goo

LOL!!

George Plimpton
2011-03-07 13:12:35 EST
On Mar 7, 10:00 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> On Mar 7, 10:45 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

> > > <obfuscation snipped>
>
> > News story that fuckwitted Ronneeeeeee Hamilton stupidly misinterpreted
> > *RESTORED*:
>
> >     U.S. Case of Mad Cow Traced to Texas
>
> >     Thursday, June 30, 2005
> >     Associated Press
>
> >     LUBBOCK, Texas  The nation's first domestic case of mad cow
> >     disease has been traced to a 12-year-old Texas-born cow destined
> >     to become pet food until the federal government's testing program
> >     kicked in.
>
> >     The animal was first identified as a potential case of the brain-
> >     wasting disease at Waco-based Champion Pet Foods Inc., which is under
> >     contract to take samples from animals with questionable health.
>
> >     The animal did not enter the human or pet food supply, officials said.
>
> >    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161147,00.html#ixzz1FvjypGdn

> > This comment above was *not* your immediate response to the story, liar.
> >   Your immediate response to the story was this:
>
> >     And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
> >     believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
> >     to turn her into pet food.
>
> >     Ron Douchebag Hamilton
>
> > The story, of course, in no way stated or implied that the cow was
> > "deliberately" raised to be pet food, nor did I add any commentary of my
> > own to suggest or imply that it was.  The first paragraph of the news
> > story, along with a link to the story, was the entirety of my post - I
> > added no commentary.  No, the *FUCKED UP* inference was all your own, bitch.
>
> > You fucked up - as always.  You're a lifelong fuck-up.  You always fuck
> > up, and you always will fuck up.
>
> you did NOT present this story at the time.

Yes, I absolutely did:

From: Leif Erikson <pi...@thedismalscience.net>
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Subject: Re: Where petfood originates
<*7@4ax.com> <7FKJf.
21708$vU2.1100@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>
<*0@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> <GcMJf.
10$F56.2@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>
<*0@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> <BzMJf.
36$S25.0@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>
<*g@4ax.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:56:15 GMT

LUBBOCK, Texas — The nation's first domestic case of
mad cow disease (search) has been traced to a
12-year-old Texas-born cow destined to become pet food
until the federal government's testing program kicked in.

> You presented NO story

Wrong, liar. See above.

> but insisted you had read in a newspaper

No. The post above is my *original* post on the topic. Here's your
*original* reply to it:

From: "shrubkiller" <shrubkil...@excite.com>
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Date: 19 Feb 2006 13:30:02 -0800
<z34Kf.533$F56.402@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>

Leif Erikson wrote:
> LUBBOCK, Texas - The nation's first domestic case of
> mad cow disease (search) has been traced to a
> 12-year-old Texas-born cow destined to become pet food
> until the federal government's testing program kicked in.

And so here is stupid little Goober desperately trying to get us to
believe that someone deliberately fed a cow for TWELVE years in order
to turn her into pet food.

She was likely a range cow that was beyond her calf bearing years and
far too tough for sale at the supermarket meat section.

You fucked up, bitch.

I was not "trying to get" anyone to believe anything about
"deliberately" raising cows for 12 years to be pet food. You stupidly
*INFERRED* that, because you're ignorant and can't think.

George Plimpton
2011-03-07 13:13:36 EST
On 3/7/2011 10:04 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 7, 11:01 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>> That's your inference, douchebag: you *inferred*, stupidly, from the
>> news story that cows are raised for 12 years "only" to become pet food.
>> The story never said that, nor did it imply it - and neither did I.
>>
>> You *FUCKED UP*, as you always fuck up.

>> Nope - I never said that. That's just you, stupidly restating your
>> fuckwitted *WRONG* inference.
>>
>> You lose. You lost five years ago when you first stuck your head up
>> your own ass, and you're still losing...and your head has never left
>> your ass.
>

> "It's established:

You fucked up. You made a stupid inference, and you're a) too stupid to
see it, and b) too dishonest to admit it.

You fucked up.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-07 14:04:30 EST
On Mar 7, 11:13 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/7/2011 10:04 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Mar 7, 11:01 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
>
> >> That's your inference, douchebag:  you *inferred*, stupidly, from the
> >> news story that cows are raised for 12 years "only" to become pet food.
> >>    The story never said that, nor did it imply it - and neither did I.
>
> >> You *FUCKED UP*, as you always fuck up.

> >> Nope - I never said that.  That's just you, stupidly restating your
> >> fuckwitted *WRONG* inference.
>
> >> You lose.  You lost five years ago when you first stuck your head up
> >> your own ass, and you're still losing...and your head has never left
> >> your ass.
>
> > "It's established:
>
> You fucked up.  You made a stupid inference, and you're a) too stupid to
> see it, and b) too dishonest to admit it.
>
> You fucked up.-

Speaking of fuck-ups:

"It's established: cattle and other animals are expressly raised
to be pet food." - Goo

ROFLMFAO!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)