Vegetarian Discussion: Seems Like A Quote To Me.

Seems Like A Quote To Me.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-02 15:01:24 EST
This is what I posted: "you still cannot demonstrate, ever, why it is
"beneficial" for souls to incarnate" - Goo

And this is what appears in the discussion Goo claims I couldn't
possibly have gotten the quote from: you still cannot demonstrate,
ever, why it is "beneficial" for souls to incarnate

Looks a lot like a quote to me but then I'm not Goo. Things always
appear differently to him.

George Plimpton
2011-03-02 16:10:18 EST
On 3/2/2011 12:01 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> This is what I posted:

[partial and out-of-context misquotation snipped]

Not a quote.

George Plimpton
2011-03-03 19:19:49 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, criminal breeder of fighting roosters, lied:

> On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:01:24 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>
>> This is
>
> is obviously

It's not a quote, Fuckwit.

D*@.
2011-03-03 21:04:52 EST
On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:01:24 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>This is what I posted: "you still cannot demonstrate, ever, why it is
>"beneficial" for souls to incarnate" - Goo
>

>And this is what appears in the discussion Goo claims I couldn't
>possibly have gotten the quote from: you still cannot demonstrate,
>ever, why it is "beneficial" for souls to incarnate
>

>Looks a lot like a quote to me but then I'm not Goo. Things always
>appear differently to him.

The Goober is obviously lying again, and has outstupided himself by the
blatancy of his dishonesty again in classic Goobal style. If we had been keeping
a list of Goo's self-outstupidifications it would be huge by now, and hilarious.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-04 02:15:56 EST
On Mar 3, 7:04 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:01:24 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >This is what I posted: "you still cannot demonstrate, ever, why it is
> >"beneficial" for souls to incarnate" - Goo
>
> >And this is what appears in the discussion Goo claims I couldn't
> >possibly have gotten the quote from: you still cannot demonstrate,
> >ever, why it is "beneficial" for souls to incarnate
>
> >Looks a lot like a quote to me but then I'm not Goo. Things always
> >appear differently to him.
>
>     The Goober is obviously lying again, and has outstupided himself by the
> blatancy of his dishonesty again in classic Goobal style. If we had been keeping
> a list of Goo's self-outstupidifications it would be huge by now, and hilarious.

Can you count the grains of sand on a beach?.........the stars in the
heavens? Those things would be easier than trying to ennumerate Goo's
self-outstupidifications.

What amazes me is every time we think he can't possibly come up with
anything stupider than the last time, he out does himself.

George Plimpton
2011-03-04 02:36:24 EST
On 3/3/2011 11:15 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 3, 7:04 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:01:24 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>>> This is what I posted: "you still cannot demonstrate, ever, why it is
>>> "beneficial" for souls to incarnate" - Goo
>>
>>> And this is what appears in the discussion Goo claims I couldn't
>>> possibly have gotten the quote from: you still cannot demonstrate,
>>> ever, why it is "beneficial" for souls to incarnate
>>
>>> Looks a lot like a quote to me but then I'm not Goo. Things always
>>> appear differently to him.
>>
>> is obviously

Kicking your fuckwitted lying asses again.

D*@.
2011-03-06 17:45:53 EST
On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 23:15:56 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Mar 3, 7:04 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 12:01:24 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> >This is what I posted: "you still cannot demonstrate, ever, why it is
>> >"beneficial" for souls to incarnate" - Goo
>>
>> >And this is what appears in the discussion Goo claims I couldn't
>> >possibly have gotten the quote from: you still cannot demonstrate,
>> >ever, why it is "beneficial" for souls to incarnate
>>
>> >Looks a lot like a quote to me but then I'm not Goo. Things always
>> >appear differently to him.
>>
>>     The Goober is obviously lying again, and has outstupided himself by the
>> blatancy of his dishonesty again in classic Goobal style. If we had been keeping
>> a list of Goo's self-outstupidifications it would be huge by now, and hilarious.
>
>Can you count the grains of sand on a beach?.........the stars in the
>heavens? Those things would be easier than trying to ennumerate Goo's
>self-outstupidifications.
>
> What amazes me is every time we think he can't possibly come up with
>anything stupider than the last time, he out does himself.

LOL!!! Yes he sure does. Attempting to blame you for his stupid twelve year
old cow idiocy is possibly his stupidest yet. It seems you even started a thread
that became pretty large....something like: Goo, pet food genius, or some such
thing.

George Plimpton
2011-03-06 21:49:11 EST
On 3/6/2011 2:45 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 23:15:56 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>> What amazes me is

That you can tie your own shoes.

> LOL!!!

Yes, it's funny as hell.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-03-07 03:44:16 EST
On Mar 6, 3:45 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Mar 2011 23:15:56 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Mar 3, 7:04 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> The Goober is obviously lying again, and has outstupided himself by the
> >> blatancy of his dishonesty again in classic Goobal style. If we had been keeping
> >> a list of Goo's self-outstupidifications it would be huge by now, and hilarious.
>
> >Can you count the grains of sand on a beach?.........the stars in the
> >heavens? Those things would be easier than trying to ennumerate Goo's
> >self-outstupidifications.
>
> > What amazes me is every time we think he can't possibly come up with
> >anything stupider than the last time, he out does himself.
>
>     LOL!!! Yes he sure does. Attempting to blame you for his stupid twelve year
> old cow idiocy is possibly his stupidest yet. It seems you even started a thread
> that became pretty large....something like: Goo, pet food genius, or some such
> thing.-

I think it was Goo the Pet Food Guru.

Goo must be terribly embarrassed over this cow story of his because
usually he just lies and says he never said any such thing. This time
he's trying to blame it on someone else.

He'd be better off just to STFU and disappear for a while and come
back as someone else but I guess he likes getting his flabby ass
kicked all over the newsgroup.

George Plimpton
2011-03-07 09:52:25 EST
Ron Hamilton blew Fuckwit David Harrison:
> Fuckwit David Harrison blew Ron Hamilton:
>> Ron Hamilton blew Fuckwit David Harrison:
>>> Fuckwit David Harrison blew Ron Hamilton:

Not a quote.

Not a quote.

>>> Can you count the grains of sand on a beach?.........the stars in the
>>> heavens?

The number of times you've lied here?

>>> What amazes me is every time we

lose, I rub your noses in it. Yes.

> terribly embarrassed over this cow story

You should be deeply embarrassed over your fuckwitted wrong inference. Yes.