Vegetarian Discussion: The Universe Is Queerer Than We Suppose

The Universe Is Queerer Than We Suppose

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

John Smith
2011-03-02 18:23:10 EST
On 3/2/2011 3:10 PM, Igor, the homosexual whore, wrote:

> Your personal stash.

Well, actually no. The get it from their own "personal stash!"

The steal it from drug stores and "kester stash it." Then, in a moment
of passion they rip it out, lube the tube and clear the "love canal,"
and all in a single action!

These gross buggars have no limits to the lows they will stoop to!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith
2011-03-02 18:34:49 EST
On 3/2/2011 3:14 PM, Immortalist wrote:

> Bats are the only animals that can use "sonar", what of it?

Thank gawd it is just bats!

I mean, can you just imagine a bunch of "twinkie-faries" going around
attempting to locate each other with sonar! Why that high pitched and
excited "tweetering" would enough to drive others batty! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Rod Speed
2011-03-02 18:59:34 EST
Igor wrote:
> [...]
>> sexual *tendencies* (heterozygotic) is somehow more fit than one that
>> is exclusively heterosexual (homozygotic), then the gay gene will be
>> passed on through heterosexuals who carry the heterozygotic gene. An
>> example of this is the disease sickle-cell anemia, the heterozygotes
>> for the sickle-cell gene have a natural immunity to malaria which in
>> the black heritage made them more fit for survival as a group despite
>> a 5% mortality rate from the sickle-cell disease. Ruse (1981)
>>
>> Some suggest that in human culture, genes for male homosexuality tend
>> to increase in periods when the culture is dominated by
>> gay-intolerant
>> stereotypes (*tendencies*) that drive homosexuals underground. Once
>> homosexuals have been forced into heterosexual unions, they reproduce
>> the gene for homosexuality, and the genes spread through the
>> population. Once gays reach a critical mass in society, gay-positive
>> memes spread, and homosexuals are able to "come out." However,
>> homosexual unions do not produce offspring, and so the gay population
>> gradually subsides, starting the cycle of intolerance over again.
>>
>> Believing that the translation of the Bible they use consists of the
>> inerrant word of God, some Christians cite a handful of passages to
>> justify their condemnation of homosexuality. But these believers'
>> conception of inerrancy is naively based, for English versions of the
>> originally Hebrew and Greek scriptures are rife with problematic
>> translations. The supposedly antihomosexual passages are not blanket
>> condemnations of homosexual persons and acts. In some cases these
>> verses aren't about homosexuality at all; they meant quite different
>> things to those for whom they were first written, peoples whose
>> social
>> conceptions of sexuality were vastly different from ours. We are in
>> needs of a cogent, accessible precis of these revisionist findings on
>> the Bible's six major passages and few minor references that seem to
>> denounce homosexuality. The Bible does not condemn gay sex as we
>> understand it today, those who seek to know outright if gay or
>> lesbian
>> sex is good or evil . . . will have to look elsewhere for an answer.
>>
>> Biological Exuberance: Animal Homosexuality and Natural
>> Diversityhttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/031225377X/http://makeashorterlink.com/?C69521381
>> Queer Science : The Use and Abuse of Research into
>> Homosexualityhttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0262621193/
>> The Mismeasure of Desire: The Science, Theory, and Ethics of Sexual
>> Orientation (Ideologies of
>> Desire)http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0195142446/
>> A Natural History of
>> Homosexualityhttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0801854407/
>> What the Bible Really Says About
>> Homosexualityhttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/188636009X/

> Yet man is the only animal that can blush...

Thats not correct, octopuses and various other sea animals can.

> or needs to.

Dogs do something similar, even tho they dont blush.

Immortalist
2011-03-02 19:14:33 EST
On Mar 2, 3:34 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/2/2011 3:14 PM, Immortalist wrote:

> > Bats are the only animals that can use "sonar", what of it?
>
> Thank gawd it is just bats!
>
> I mean, can you just imagine a bunch of "twinkie-faries" going around
> attempting to locate each other with sonar!  Why that high pitched and
> excited "tweetering" would enough to drive others batty!  ROFLOL
>
> Regards,
> JS

A group of bats, hanging at the ceiling of a cave, discovers a single
bat STANDING upright underneath on the floor of the cave.

Surprised by this unusual behavior, they ask this fellow: "What the
heck are you doing down there?"

And the fellow shouts back: "Yoga!"

John Smith
2011-03-02 22:56:04 EST
On 3/2/2011 4:14 PM, Immortalist wrote:

> A group of bats, hanging at the ceiling of a cave, discovers a single
> bat STANDING upright underneath on the floor of the cave.
>
> Surprised by this unusual behavior, they ask this fellow: "What the
> heck are you doing down there?"
>
> And the fellow shouts back: "Yoga!"

I heard that joke before!

Only it was a group of homosexual fagots on the ceiling having bum sex
when they see the bat on the floor!

Frankly I like your version better, and it can be told when in the
presence of children ...

Demolition Experts know a controlled demolition when they see one!:
http://demolitionexpertsquestion911.blogspot.com/

Proof (lab results of dust) of explosives/thermate/thermite in
controlled demolition of WTC:
http://911research.wtc7.net/
http://www.bollyn.com/public/Active_Thermite_at_WTC.pdf

Freefall of controlled demolition of building 7 in WTC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9Qp5QWRMQ

Even the firefighters knew it was controlled demolitions:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXD3bAbZCow

Eliminate the impossible and you have the truth:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwqLu8ZXIX0

What NIST would have you overlook:
http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2008/TheMissingJolt7.pdf

REAL debunking:
http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/06/07/steven-jones-kevin-ryan-debunk-the-nist-report/
http://www.infowars.com/nist-report-on-wtc7-debunked-and-exposed/
http://911blogger.com/node/18938

SOME CLAIMED HIJACKERS ARE ALIVE AND WELL!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kEwQud4Ek

Many, many links to real evidence, experts, witnesses, etc.:
www.911truth.org

Pilots seeking the disclosure of truth and justice for the murdered
victims of 9/11:
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

Professors, teachers and learned men seeking justice and truth for the
murdered victims of 9/11:
http://911scholars.org/

Regards,
JS

Bret Cahill
2011-03-03 00:05:39 EST
> Bats are the only animals that can use "sonar", what of it?

Straight bats are also extremely homophobic, often swarming around and
attacking gay bat couples.

Bret Cahill

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)