Vegetarian Discussion: I Suck Off David Harrison Daily

I Suck Off David Harrison Daily

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Mr. Smartypants
2011-02-26 17:25:03 EST
mmmmmmmmm

Rupert
2011-02-27 05:55:20 EST
On Feb 27, 9:25 am, "Mr. Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
> mmmmmmmmm

Ball, it looks as though you derive some pleasure from contemplating
the thought of performing oral sex on David Harrison. Maybe you need
to get more in touch with your true sexual desires.

George Plimpton
2011-02-27 17:46:33 EST
On 2/27/2011 2:55 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Feb 27, 9:25 am, "Mr. Smartypants"<b...@canada.com> wrote:
>> mmmmmmmmm
>
> t looks as though you derive some pleasure from contemplating
> the thought of performing oral sex on David Harrison. Maybe you need
> to get more in touch with your true sexual desires.

I think Ron Hamilton is fully in touch with his sexual desires. They
all center on David Harrison, whom you know better as Fuckwit.

Rupert
2011-02-27 18:27:46 EST
On Feb 28, 9:46 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 2/27/2011 2:55 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Feb 27, 9:25 am, "Mr. Smartypants"<b...@canada.com>  wrote:
> >> mmmmmmmmm
>
> > t looks as though you derive some pleasure from contemplating
> > the thought of performing oral sex on David Harrison. Maybe you need
> > to get more in touch with your true sexual desires.
>
> I think Ron Hamilton is fully in touch with his sexual desires.  They
> all center on David Harrison, whom you know better as Fuckwit.

And why exactly does the matter hold your attention?

George Plimpton
2011-02-27 20:41:29 EST
On 2/27/2011 3:27 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Feb 28, 9:46 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> t looks as though you derive some pleasure from contemplating
>>> the thought of performing oral sex on David Harrison. Maybe you need
>>> to get more in touch with your true sexual desires.
>>
>> I think Ron Hamilton is fully in touch with his sexual desires. They
>> all center on David Harrison, whom you know better as Fuckwit.
>
> And why exactly does the matter hold your attention?

What makes you think it holds /my/ attention, stupid? It's Ron
Hamilton's attention that seems to be in play on this.

Rupert
2011-02-27 22:41:23 EST
On Feb 27, 5:41 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 2/27/2011 3:27 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> I think Ron Hamilton is fully in touch with his sexual desires.  They
> >> all center on David Harrison, whom you know better as Fuckwit.
>
> > And why exactly does the matter hold your attention?
>
> What makes you think it holds /my/ attention, stupid?  It's Ron
> Hamilton's attention that seems to be in play on this.

You seem to have lost touch with reality, Ball. You started a thread
in which you fantasised about Ron Hamilton performing oral sex on
David Harrison. Ron Hamilton has not contributed to this thread.

George Plimpton
2011-02-28 00:25:37 EST
On 2/27/2011 7:41 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Feb 27, 5:41 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> And why exactly does the matter hold your attention?
>>
>> What makes you think it holds /my/ attention, stupid? It's Ron
>> Hamilton's attention that seems to be in play on this.
>
> You seem to have lost touch with reality

Not in the least. The reality is, Ron Hamilton and David Harrison do
the rumpy-pumpy, usually on Harrison's leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake
Lanier.

Rupert
2011-02-28 00:36:14 EST
On Feb 28, 4:25 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 2/27/2011 7:41 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> What makes you think it holds /my/ attention, stupid?  It's Ron
> >> Hamilton's attention that seems to be in play on this.
>
> > You seem to have lost touch with reality
>
> Not in the least.  The reality is, Ron Hamilton and David Harrison do
> the rumpy-pumpy, usually on Harrison's leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake
> Lanier.

Well, it certainly looks as though you like to think about it.

George Plimpton
2011-02-28 00:42:56 EST
On 2/27/2011 9:36 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Feb 28, 4:25 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> You seem to have lost touch with reality
>>
>> Not in the least. The reality is, Ron Hamilton and David Harrison do
>> the rumpy-pumpy, usually on Harrison's leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake
>> Lanier.
>
> Well, it certainly looks as though you like to think about it.

Well, it certainly looks to me like YOU like to think about it. Ron
Hamilton wrote about sucking off Harrison, and you immediately piped up
about it. Tell us more about your fascination with guys sucking one
another off, why don't you?

Rupert
2011-02-28 01:01:17 EST
On Feb 28, 4:42 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 2/27/2011 9:36 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Not in the least.  The reality is, Ron Hamilton and David Harrison do
> >> the rumpy-pumpy, usually on Harrison's leaky, rusty houseboat on Lake
> >> Lanier.
>
> > Well, it certainly looks as though you like to think about it.
>
> Well, it certainly looks to me like YOU like to think about it.  Ron
> Hamilton wrote about sucking off Harrison, and you immediately piped up
> about it.  Tell us more about your fascination with guys sucking one
> another off, why don't you?

That's very funny, Ball.
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)