Vegetarian Discussion: Goo Doesn't Think It's Odd That No One Agrees With Him.

Goo Doesn't Think It's Odd That No One Agrees With Him.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

Mr.Smartypants
2011-02-25 03:40:08 EST
Dave wrote: "Odd that you're the only one who agrees with yourself."

Goo responds: "No, not that odd, Fuckwit. It's all very
reasonable,and apparent to anyone who looks at intelligently. "

An example of why no one agrees with Goo.

From: GooMessage-ID: <cJ9Kf.
1332$5M6.879@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>

Ron asked: >So you are telling us that the cow was purposely bred
into existance and fed and watered for 12 years only to be sold at the
lowest price in the beef industry......and all that done with the
singular purpose of supplying the pet food industry?

Goo: Yes.

George Plimpton
2011-02-26 17:22:37 EST
On 2/25/2011 12:40 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> Dave wrote:

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
Goo/Fuckwit - 08/01/2000

The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening. Since that is the case,
if something stops their lives from happening,
whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.
Goo/Fuckwit - 12/09/1999

Fuckwit David Harrison believes bullshit, and so do you.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-02-26 20:50:34 EST
On Feb 26, 3:22 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 2/25/2011 12:40 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > Dave wrote:
>
>          Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
>          born if nothing prevents that from happening,
>          that would experience the loss if their lives
>          are prevented.
>          Goo/Fuckwit - 08/01/2000
>
>          The animals that will be raised for us to eat
>          are more than just "nothing", because they
>          *will* be born unless something stops their
>          lives from happening. Since that is the case,
>          if something stops their lives from happening,
>          whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
>          them of the life they otherwise would have had.
>          Goo/Fuckwit - 12/09/1999
>
> Fuckwit David Harrison believes bullshit, and so do you.

Since you're the pet food genius, how about explaining how anyone can
make a living raising a cow for TWELVE years for NO other purpose than
selling it for pet food.

Mr. Smartypants
2011-02-26 21:15:27 EST
On 2/26/2011 5:50 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Feb 26, 3:22 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 2/25/2011 12:40 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>
>>> Dave wrote:
>>
>> Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
>> born if nothing prevents that from happening,
>> that would experience the loss if their lives
>> are prevented.
>> Goo/Fuckwit - 08/01/2000
>>
>> The animals that will be raised for us to eat
>> are more than just "nothing", because they
>> *will* be born unless something stops their
>> lives from happening. Since that is the case,
>> if something stops their lives from happening,
>> whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
>> them of the life they otherwise would have had.
>> Goo/Fuckwit - 12/09/1999
>>
>> Fuckwit David Harrison believes bullshit, and so do you.
>

> Since

It's not out of consideration for porcupines
that we don't raise them for food. It's because
they would be a pain in the ass to raise. We
don't raise cattle out of consideration for them
either, but because they're fairly easy to
raise.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Sep 26, 2005

I am not an extremist about it, and if I thought
that all of the animals I eat had terrible
lives, I would still eat meat. That is not
because I don't care about them at all, but I
would just ignore their suffering.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Nov 29, 1999

I don't try to eat ethically, because I don't really care
enough to make the effort.
Goo/Fuckwit 31 July 2003 http://tinyurl.com/2v5ayqy

I would eat animals even if I thought that it was
cruel to them, and even if they gained nothing from
the deal. Is that what you want me to say? It is true.
But that doesn't mean that I can't still like the animals
also....
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Sept 23, 1999

I can't wait to go suck Harrison off again.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-02-26 23:21:47 EST
On Feb 26, 7:15 pm, "Mr. Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:
> On 2/26/2011 5:50 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

Your desperation is palpable, Goobs. I actually feel embarrassed for
you.

George Plimpton
2011-02-26 23:31:22 EST
Ron Hamilton, inconceivably immature douchebag, lied:
> On Feb 26, 7:15 pm, "Mr. Smartypants"<b...@canada.com> wrote:
>> On 2/26/2011 5:50 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>

> Your desp

Your douche-baggery is massive, stupid fuckwit ronnie.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-02-27 00:53:02 EST
On Feb 26, 9:31 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Ron Hamilton, inconceivably immature douchebag, lied:
>
> > On Feb 26, 7:15 pm, "Mr. Smartypants"<b...@canada.com>  wrote:
> >> On 2/26/2011 5:50 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > Your desp
>
> Your douche-baggery is massive, stupid fuckwit ronnie.

You're really reaching now, Goo. Those little straws are just outside
your grasp.

Rupert
2011-02-27 05:57:01 EST
On Feb 27, 3:31 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Ron Hamilton, inconceivably immature douchebag, lied:
>
> > On Feb 26, 7:15 pm, "Mr. Smartypants"<b...@canada.com>  wrote:
> >> On 2/26/2011 5:50 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > Your desp
>
> Your douche-baggery is massive, stupid fuckwit ronnie.

Ball, I have to confess I would be curious to see your answer to Ron's
question.

George Plimpton
2011-02-27 11:25:14 EST
On 2/27/2011 2:57 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Feb 27, 3:31 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> Ron Hamilton, inconceivably immature douchebag, lied:

>>> Your desp
>>
>> Your douche-baggery is massive, stupid fuckwit ronnie.
>
> I have to confess I would be curious to see your answer to Ron's question.

The fuckwitted time-wasting douchebag's "question" has been answered.

I'd be curious to know if you're still bothering people as an obnoxious
telemarketer.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-02-27 12:56:14 EST
On Feb 27, 9:25 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 2/27/2011 2:57 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Feb 27, 3:31 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> Ron Hamilton, inconceivably immature douchebag, lied:

> >> Your douche-baggery is massive, stupid fuckwit ronnie.
>
> > I have to confess I would be curious to see your answer to Ron's question.
>
> The fuckwitted time-wasting douchebag's "question" has been answered.

Seriously Goo, tell us more about cows and pet food.

> I'd be curious to know if you're still bothering people as an obnoxious
> telemarketer.

Tell us about *your* PhD too while you're at it, Goo. We *know* Rupert
has his.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)