Vegetarian Discussion: Don Crache: Dabbler, Dilettante, Dope, Douchenozzle - And Coward

Don Crache: Dabbler, Dilettante, Dope, Douchenozzle - And Coward

George Plimpton
2010-11-22 13:50:40 EST
Crache has taken a powder. I suspect it has to do with having
completely misapprehended the Nuremberg Code (which he repeatedly
misspelled "Nuremburg"), and legal positivism. He thinks the Nuremberg
Code was something promulgated by the Nazis, when in fact it was
promulgated by the Allies in reaction to the Nazi medical experiment
atrocities. And he thinks legal positivism is a circular belief that
the law is just because it's the law, when in fact every description of
legal positivism explicitly states that that's *not* part of the doctrine.

He mistakes his own normative prescriptions for positive descriptions
(but he isn't familiar with either term.)

Crache has gone into hiding. What a stinking coward.

Raven1
2010-11-22 14:53:47 EST
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:50:40 -0800, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
wrote:

>Crache has taken a powder.

Go thou and do likewise.

Christopher A. Lee
2010-11-22 15:14:55 EST
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:53:47 -0500, raven1
<*n@nevermore.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:50:40 -0800, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
>wrote:
>
>>Crache has taken a powder.
>
>Go thou and do likewise.

At least we've seen Don talk sense about other things, and what we've
got in common is more important than what we haven't.

But all we've got in common with Plimpton and the recent crop of
loonies is their rudeness towards us.

Neon
2010-11-22 15:48:22 EST
On Nov 22, 8:14 pm, Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:53:47 -0500, raven1
>
> <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> >On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:50:40 -0800, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
> >wrote:
>
> >>Crache has taken a powder.
>
> >Go thou and do likewise.
>
> At least we've seen Don talk sense about other things, and what we've
> got in common is more important than what we haven't.
>
> But all we've got in common with Plimpton and the recent crop of
> loonies is their rudeness towards us.

wibble

Raven1
2010-11-22 20:54:29 EST
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:14:55 -0800, Christopher A. Lee
<*e@optonline.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:53:47 -0500, raven1
><quoththeraven@nevermore.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:50:40 -0800, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Crache has taken a powder.
>>
>>Go thou and do likewise.
>
>At least we've seen Don talk sense about other things,

Such as?

>and what we've
>got in common is more important than what we haven't.

No, it isn't.

Neither you nor I nor Don believe in god/s, but that's completely
irrelevant to me in assessing a person's character. Political
disagreements aside, Kresch is a major league asshole, who would get
his lights punched out if he behaved in the real world as he does on
Usenet, and I don't want myself associated with him and his delusional
fellow Libertarians, regardless of their religious beliefs or lack
thereof.

Christopher A. Lee
2010-11-22 21:15:35 EST
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:54:29 -0500, raven1
<*n@nevermore.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:14:55 -0800, Christopher A. Lee
><calee@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:53:47 -0500, raven1
>><quoththeraven@nevermore.com> wrote:

>>>Go thou and do likewise.
>>
>>At least we've seen Don talk sense about other things,
>
>Such as?
>
>>and what we've
>>got in common is more important than what we haven't.
>
>No, it isn't.
>
>Neither you nor I nor Don believe in god/s, but that's completely
>irrelevant to me in assessing a person's character. Political
>disagreements aside, Kresch is a major league asshole, who would get
>his lights punched out if he behaved in the real world as he does on
>Usenet, and I don't want myself associated with him and his delusional
>fellow Libertarians, regardless of their religious beliefs or lack
>thereof.

I agree about the last bit, but when he's been talking about atheist
issues as an atheist, he's been sensible.

I can't remember anything specific, but he only got <plonk>ed after
telling me I worshipped the state.

And for any theist lurkers, I don't mean "because I agreed with him"
but because of the way he discussed our own issues - the putative
existence of the god of somebody else's religion isn't an issue but
their behaviour towards us is.

Don Kresch
2010-11-22 22:52:40 EST
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:15:35 -0800, Christopher A. Lee
<*e@optonline.net> scrawled in blood:

>On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:54:29 -0500, raven1
><quoththeraven@nevermore.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:14:55 -0800, Christopher A. Lee
>><calee@optonline.net> wrote:

>>>At least we've seen Don talk sense about other things,
>>
>>Such as?
>>
>>>and what we've
>>>got in common is more important than what we haven't.
>>
>>No, it isn't.
>>
>>Neither you nor I nor Don believe in god/s, but that's completely
>>irrelevant to me in assessing a person's character. Political
>>disagreements aside, Kresch is a major league asshole, who would get
>>his lights punched out if he behaved in the real world as he does on
>>Usenet,

Nope. Raven's just a fucking coward who doesn't like being
told he's wrong. He's a whining little crybaby who would get so
intellectually spanked in real life that he'd never show his face
again.

>I agree about the last bit, but when he's been talking about atheist
>issues as an atheist, he's been sensible.
>
>I can't remember anything specific, but he only got <plonk>ed after
>telling me I worshipped the state.

You do. That you threw a tantrum doesn't mean that you don't
worship the state.

Don
aa#51, Knight of BAAWA, Jedi Slackmaster
Praise "Bob" or burn in slacklessness trying not to.

George Plimpton
2010-11-23 01:01:02 EST
On 11/22/2010 7:52 PM, Don Kresch wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:15:35 -0800, Christopher A. Lee
> <calee@optonline.net> scrawled in blood:
>
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:54:29 -0500, raven1
>> <quoththeraven@nevermore.com> wrote:

>>> Such as?

>>> No, it isn't.
>>>
>>> Neither you nor I nor Don believe in god/s, but that's completely
>>> irrelevant to me in assessing a person's character. Political
>>> disagreements aside, Kresch is a major league asshole, who would get
>>> his lights punched out if he behaved in the real world as he does on
>>> Usenet,
>
> Nope.

*YEP*. You're a dabbler, dilettante, dope, douchenozzle, coward - and
major league asshole. All of it.

>> I agree about the last bit, but when he's been talking about atheist
>> issues as an atheist, he's been sensible.
>>
>> I can't remember anything specific, but he only got<plonk>ed after
>> telling me I worshipped the state.
>
> You do.

Not that you've shown, fucking communist thief.

You're a gutless fuck. You squat to piss, Crache.

--
...and that's just how it is.

Yap
2010-11-23 02:33:46 EST
On 23 Nov, 13:01, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 11/22/2010 7:52 PM, Don Kresch wrote:
>

> > On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:15:35 -0800, Christopher A. Lee
> > <ca...@optonline.net>  scrawled in blood:

> >    Nope.
>
> *YEP*.  You're a dabbler, dilettante, dope, douchenozzle, coward - and
> major league asshole.  All of it.
>
> >> I agree about the last bit, but when he's been talking about atheist
> >> issues as an atheist, he's been sensible.
>
> >> I can't remember anything specific, but he only got<plonk>ed after
> >> telling me I worshipped the state.
>
> >    You do.
>
> Not that you've shown, fucking communist thief.
How is a Libertarian associate with communism?
I thought his main political inclination is personal liberty, for you
and all of us?
Of course there are rules and laws that we have to abide and that does
not classify us as worshiping the state.

> You're a gutless fuck.  You squat to piss, Crache.
>
> --
> ...and that's just how it is.

Errol
2010-11-23 02:41:47 EST
On Nov 23, 3:54 am, raven1 <quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:14:55 -0800, Christopher A. Lee
>
> <ca...@optonline.net> wrote:
> >On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:53:47 -0500, raven1
> ><quoththera...@nevermore.com> wrote:

> >>Go thou and do likewise.
>
> >At least we've seen Don talk sense about other things,
>
> Such as?
>
> >and what we've
> >got in common is more important than what we haven't.
>
> No, it isn't.
>
> Neither you nor I nor Don believe in god/s, but that's completely
> irrelevant to me in assessing a person's character.  Political
> disagreements aside, Kresch is a major league asshole, who would get
> his lights punched out if he behaved in the real world as he does on
> Usenet, and I don't want myself associated with him and his delusional
> fellow Libertarians, regardless of their religious beliefs or lack
> thereof.

well said! whether one is an atheist or not is almost as irrelevant as
whether or not they have curly or straight hair.it is not a matter of
entitlement that allows gross or obscene views to be overlooked in the
name of a pseudo brotherhood.