Vegetarian Discussion: Don Crache, Fuckwit Ordinaire

Don Crache, Fuckwit Ordinaire

George Plimpton
2010-11-22 00:55:55 EST
Let's review:

Crache has admitted he has never formally studied economics, law or
philosophy.

Prof. Plimpton: No, you're not [a scholar]. You have never studied
anything in a disciplined manner under subject experts.

DopeyDonnie: So what.

Crache doesn't know what legal positivism means. He wants to pretend it
means that whatever the law is must be just, but he can't offer a single
citation to support that claim. On the other hand, I cited three
reputable sources that /explicitly/ said legal positivism does *not*
mean that.

Crache makes the assertion that only tangible things can be property,
but when challenged to support the assertion, Crache commits the classic
logical fallacy of demanding that his opponents disprove Crache's assertion.

Crache doesn't know what the Nuremberg Code is (and he repeatedly
misspelled Nuremberg as "Nuremburg".) He stupidly thinks the Nuremberg
Code was some Nazi law or doctrine, when in fact it was developed by
Allied jurists and ethicists as an outgrowth of the Nuremberg trials of
Nazis who committed atrocities against Jews and others under the guise
of "medical experiments." Crache absolutely got it wrong.

Crache has never legitimately studied any of the subjects about which he
runs his ignorant yap. He doesn't know what fundamental terms mean. He
commits logical fallacy after logical fallacy. He denies the existence
of things that plainly do exist, mistaking his normative judgment ("IP
should not exist") for positive statements ("IP does exist").

Crache is an idiot. Crache has no credibility, never had any, and in
about four short days since I've been bullying him, has admitted he has
none.

Crache is a fuckwit, a dope, a cunt, an idiot, a shit-4-braincell, and
above all a *COWARD*. Crache is yellow - he runs away, screaming.

Olrik
2010-11-22 01:07:24 EST

You're not much better, creep.

George Plimpton
2010-11-22 01:15:45 EST
On 11/21/2010 10:07 PM, Olrik wrote:

> You're not much better,

Much better, douchenozzle.

--
...and that's just how it is.

Raven1
2010-11-22 11:12:53 EST
On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:55:55 -0800, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
wrote:

>Let's review:

Sure: You, Don Kresch, and Michael Gordge are involved in a juvenile
pissing match about your Randroid fantasies that absolutely no one
else on alt.atheism could give a flying fuck about. Take it elsewhere.

George Plimpton
2010-11-22 13:29:48 EST
On 11/22/2010 8:12 AM, raven1 wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:55:55 -0800, George Plimpton<george@si.not>
> wrote:
>
>> Let's review:
>
> Sure: [errors]

You got it wrong.

--
...and that's just how it is.

Brian E. Clark
2010-11-22 15:41:16 EST
In article <icd1b8$dvc$1@news.eternal-september.org>,
o*6@yahoo.com says...

> You're not much better, creep.

Don has a star on his belly; George does not. Hence the
endless acrimony.

--
-----------
Brian E. Clark

Raven1
2010-11-22 20:16:49 EST
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:29:48 -0800, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
wrote:

>On 11/22/2010 8:12 AM, raven1 wrote:
>> On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:55:55 -0800, George Plimpton<george@si.not>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Let's review:
>>
>> Sure: [errors]
>
>You got it wrong.

DILLIGAFF? FOAD.

George Plimpton
2010-11-22 23:35:46 EST
On 11/22/2010 5:16 PM, raven1 wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:29:48 -0800, George Plimpton<george@si.not>
> wrote:
>
>> On 11/22/2010 8:12 AM, raven1 wrote:

>>> Sure: [errors]
>>
>> You got it wrong.
>
> DILLIGAFF?

Yes, as a matter of fact, you do - that's why you replied.

Twit.

--
...and that's just how it is.

Raven1
2010-11-23 09:24:13 EST
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:35:46 -0800, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
wrote:

>On 11/22/2010 5:16 PM, raven1 wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:29:48 -0800, George Plimpton<george@si.not>
>> wrote:

>>> You got it wrong.
>>
>> DILLIGAFF?
>
>Yes, as a matter of fact, you do - that's why you replied.
>
>Twit.

Idiot.

John J Stafford
2010-11-23 20:42:29 EST
In article <995le6djc4ok167jg37uhjqvn6v8qjrl9d@4ax.com>,
raven1 <quoththeraven@nevermore.com> wrote:
ut
> On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:55:55 -0800, George Plimpton <george@si.not>
> wrote:
>
> >Let's review:
>
> Sure: You, Don Kresch, and Michael Gordge are involved in a juvenile
> pissing match about your Randroid fantasies that absolutely no one
> else on alt.atheism could give a flying fuck about. Take it elsewhere.

Raven1 - your participation in usenet has been worthwhile until you took
on these time-wasters. Please put them in your kill-file or I'm going to
put your into mine.

Please.

John