Vegetarian Discussion: Elder Abuse At The Zen Nursing Home

Elder Abuse At The Zen Nursing Home

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-30 13:22:00 EST
The staff have left 'oxblow' strapped to the bedpan again. By this time
yesterday, he had spewed half a dozen worthless dhamma-rhamma-bing-bang
posts to the newsgroups, but none so far this morning. Someone really
should report that nursing home to the regulatory authorities. It's
unconscionable they'd treat a frail old man that way.

Unknown Soldier
2010-07-30 15:57:40 EST
On Jul 30, 11:22 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> The staff have left 'oxblow' strapped to the bedpan again.  By this time
> yesterday, he had spewed half a dozen worthless dhamma-rhamma-bing-bang
> posts to the newsgroups, but none so far this morning.  Someone really
> should report that nursing home to the regulatory authorities.  It's
> unconscionable they'd treat a frail old man that way.

lol.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-30 18:04:50 EST
wrote:
> The staff have left 'oxblow' strapped to the bedpan again.  By this time
> yesterday, he had spewed half a dozen worthless dhamma-rhamma-bing-bang
> posts to the newsgroups, but none so far this morning.  Someone really
> should report that nursing home to the regulatory authorities.  It's
> unconscionable they'd treat a frail old man that way.
>
> --

How about posting the PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of all the murdered
animals in the rice paddies, Goo.

Ron Artest
2010-07-30 18:35:20 EST
On 7/30/2010 3:04 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jul 30, 11:22 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> The staff have left 'oxblow' strapped to the bedpan again. By this time
>> yesterday, he had spewed half a dozen worthless dhamma-rhamma-bing-bang
>> posts to the newsgroups, but none so far this morning. Someone really
>> should report that nursing home to the regulatory authorities. It's
>> unconscionable they'd treat a frail old man that way.
>>
>> --
>

> How about posting the PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of all the murdered
> animals in the rice paddies, Goo.

How about you produce PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of the population of Canada?

Unknown Soldier
2010-07-30 18:53:00 EST
On Jul 30, 4:35 pm, Ron Artest <power.forw...@lalakers.con> wrote:

> How about you produce PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of the population of Canada?

Can you see me? Are you reading these words?

We are here.

Ron Artest
2010-07-30 19:59:32 EST
On 7/30/2010 3:53 PM, Unknown Soldier wrote:
> On Jul 30, 4:35 pm, Ron Artest<power.forw...@lalakers.con> wrote:
>
>> How about you produce PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of the population of Canada?
>
> Can you see me? Are you reading these words?
>
> We are here.

Apparently for some people, if there's no PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of a
fact, then it isn't a fact. Supposedly, the population of Canada is
about 33.3 million people. I want to see PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that
that's the correct figure; otherwise, I might think it's zero.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-30 20:32:19 EST
On Jul 30, 5:59 pm, Ron Artest <power.forw...@lalakers.con> wrote:
> On 7/30/2010 3:53 PM, Unknown Soldier wrote:
>
> > On Jul 30, 4:35 pm, Ron Artest<power.forw...@lalakers.con>  wrote:
>
> >> How about you produce PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of the population of Canada?
>
> > Can you see me? Are you reading these words?
>
> > We are here.
>
> Apparently for some people, if there's no PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of a
> fact, then it isn't a fact.  Supposedly, the population of Canada is
> about 33.3 million people.  I want to see PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that
> that's the correct figure; otherwise, I might think it's zero.

Good. You keep thinking that. Maybe there's no one in Canada and you
can claim it.

Unknown Soldier
2010-07-30 21:14:12 EST
On Jul 30, 5:59 pm, Ron Artest <power.forw...@lalakers.con> wrote:

>  I want to see PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that's the correct figure; otherwise, I might think it's zero.

wise guy eh? well, i get this sort of harassment from the *tourists*
all the time. they look at me, measure me up and say shit like: you
are too small to be a bouncer. so i remind them that this is exactly
the point my *employer* is trying to make. i am the one you get to
see.

ok. canada, some smart ass wants a picture of all of us... every body
step back about 33.3 millions paces... see if we can get you all in
this frame... what is your screen resolution Ron?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-30 21:18:45 EST
On 7/30/2010 6:14 PM, Unknown Soldier wrote:
> On Jul 30, 5:59 pm, Ron Artest<power.forw...@lalakers.con> wrote:
>
>> I want to see PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence that's the correct figure; otherwise, I might think it's zero.
>
> wise guy eh? well, i get this sort of harassment from the *tourists*
> all the time. they look at me, measure me up and say shit like: you
> are too small to be a bouncer. so i remind them that this is exactly
> the point my *employer* is trying to make. i am the one you get to
> see.

Ha ha! That's a great line.

> ok. canada, some smart ass wants a picture of all of us... every body
> step back about 33.3 millions paces... see if we can get you all in
> this frame... what is your screen resolution Ron?

Possum
2010-07-30 21:24:53 EST

"Unknown Soldier" <timothy.blacksmith@gmail.com> wrote in
message
On Jul 30, 11:22 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"
<*.@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> The staff have left 'oxblow' strapped to the bedpan again.
> By this time
> yesterday, he had spewed half a dozen worthless
> dhamma-rhamma-bing-bang
> posts to the newsgroups, but none so far this morning.
> Someone really
> should report that nursing home to the regulatory
> authorities. It's
> unconscionable they'd treat a frail old man that way.

lol.

personally speaking, i view the freedom to get some sleep
and not post to usenet as a fundamental human right. but
nice that you missed him so much. heh!

possum

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)