Vegetarian Discussion: The Magic Garden Of Vegans Clear Superiority

The Magic Garden Of Vegans Clear Superiority

Centre Of Deattention
2010-07-28 03:07:42 EST
it'll be the first garden to shit all
over you, without needing any back...

and i will be saving lives. that's a
magic trick i wasn't even hoping for.

anyway. originally i mentioned that
i plan to grow a garden and asked if
that would help a bit wouldn't it? i
still think it's a way to reduce this
problem i've been hearing about.. my
plan to grow the garden has nothing to
do with that. and i was not saying it
like i am sarcastically now. all that
i said was only adding an idea into
the mix that is worth thinking about.

but from little seeds big things grow.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-28 03:09:37 EST
On 7/28/2010 12:07 AM, centre of deattention wrote:
> it'll be the first garden to shit all
> over you, without needing any back...

You will not grow even 1% of your annual caloric intake. You know it, I
know it, we all know it. You're just a lot of empty talk, that's all.

Centre Of Deattention
2010-07-28 03:27:41 EST
On 28/07/2010 3:09 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
> On 7/28/2010 12:07 AM, centre of deattention wrote:
>> it'll be the first garden to shit all
>> over you, without needing any back...
>
> You will not grow even 1% of your annual caloric intake. You know it, I
> know it, we all know it. You're just a lot of empty talk, that's all.

you're going insane arencha. over
a fucking garden? a talking one!

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-28 03:31:43 EST
On 7/28/2010 12:27 AM, centre of deattention wrote:
> On 28/07/2010 3:09 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>> On 7/28/2010 12:07 AM, centre of deattention wrote:
>>> it'll be the first garden to shit all
>>> over you, without needing any back...
>>
>> You will not grow even 1% of your annual caloric intake. You know it, I
>> know it, we all know it. You're just a lot of empty talk, that's all.
>>

> you're going insane arencha.

No.

Centre Of Deattention
2010-07-28 03:34:57 EST
On 28/07/2010 3:31 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
> On 7/28/2010 12:27 AM, centre of deattention wrote:
>>>
>>> You will not grow even 1% of your annual caloric intake. You know it, I
>>> know it, we all know it. You're just a lot of empty talk, that's all.
>>>

>> you're going insane arencha.
>
> No.

you probably are.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-28 14:59:07 EST
On Jul 28, 1:34 am, centre of deattention <mortonvul...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 28/07/2010 3:31 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> >> you're going insane arencha.
>
> > No.
>
> you probably are.-

He definately is. Grow your garden. It's the best food you'll ever
eat.

Arugula is easy to grow. The leaves are great in salad and add a zesty
peppery taste.

Carrots taken straight from the ground, washed and eaten raw or
steamed are SWEET!

EVERYTHING you grow will taste better than the stuff you buy from the
supermarket and you will be contributing to less pollution because
much of your food won't be travel a great distance to get to you.

Centre Of Deattention
2010-07-28 15:06:32 EST
On 29/07/2010 2:59 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jul 28, 1:34 am, centre of deattention<mortonvul...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> No.
>>
>> you probably are.-
>

> He definately is. Grow your garden. It's the best food you'll ever
> eat.
>
> Arugula is easy to grow. The leaves are great in salad and add a zesty
> peppery taste.
>
> Carrots taken straight from the ground, washed and eaten raw or
> steamed are SWEET!
>
> EVERYTHING you grow will taste better than the stuff you buy from the
> supermarket and you will be contributing to less pollution because
> much of your food won't be travel a great distance to get to you.

is it realistic to use no actual manures?
i probably will :P and yeah, the vegetables
from friends/families gardens have been
better if only even for avoiding the system.
there's a much more wholesome vibe to them,
or maybe it's that they're much fresher.

Niunian
2010-07-28 15:14:39 EST
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 03:06:32 +0800, centre of deattention
<*n@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 29/07/2010 2:59 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>> On Jul 28, 1:34 am, centre of deattention<mortonvul...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> you probably are.-
>>

>> He definately is. Grow your garden. It's the best food you'll ever
>> eat.
>>
>> Arugula is easy to grow. The leaves are great in salad and add a zesty
>> peppery taste.
>>
>> Carrots taken straight from the ground, washed and eaten raw or
>> steamed are SWEET!
>>
>> EVERYTHING you grow will taste better than the stuff you buy from the
>> supermarket and you will be contributing to less pollution because
>> much of your food won't be travel a great distance to get to you.
>>

>is it realistic to use no actual manures?
>i probably will :P and yeah, the vegetables
>from friends/families gardens have been
>better if only even for avoiding the system.
>there's a much more wholesome vibe to them,
>or maybe it's that they're much fresher.

Anything without petrochemicals will taste better and be more
nutritious, but it would be harder to grow them.

Centre Of Deattention
2010-07-28 15:17:05 EST
On 29/07/2010 3:14 AM, niunian wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 03:06:32 +0800, centre of deattention
> <mortonvulgan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 29/07/2010 2:59 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> He definately is. Grow your garden. It's the best food you'll ever
>>> eat.
>>>
>>> Arugula is easy to grow. The leaves are great in salad and add a zesty
>>> peppery taste.
>>>
>>> Carrots taken straight from the ground, washed and eaten raw or
>>> steamed are SWEET!
>>>
>>> EVERYTHING you grow will taste better than the stuff you buy from the
>>> supermarket and you will be contributing to less pollution because
>>> much of your food won't be travel a great distance to get to you.
>>>

>> is it realistic to use no actual manures?
>> i probably will :P and yeah, the vegetables
>>from friends/families gardens have been
>> better if only even for avoiding the system.
>> there's a much more wholesome vibe to them,
>> or maybe it's that they're much fresher.
>
> Anything without petrochemicals will taste better and be more
> nutritious, but it would be harder to grow them.

i thinking of a lot of seaweed compost.

Niunian
2010-07-28 15:40:08 EST
On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 03:17:05 +0800, centre of deattention
<*n@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 29/07/2010 3:14 AM, niunian wrote:
>> On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 03:06:32 +0800, centre of deattention
>> <mortonvulgan@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> is it realistic to use no actual manures?
>>> i probably will :P and yeah, the vegetables
>>>from friends/families gardens have been
>>> better if only even for avoiding the system.
>>> there's a much more wholesome vibe to them,
>>> or maybe it's that they're much fresher.
>>
>> Anything without petrochemicals will taste better and be more
>> nutritious, but it would be harder to grow them.
>
>i thinking of a lot of seaweed compost.

Great. I wish you luck. It would be my dream if I can live in a remote
Chinese village growing my own food.

:-)