Vegetarian Discussion: Dairy Gooroo Goo Displays His Remarkable Stupidity

Dairy Gooroo Goo Displays His Remarkable Stupidity

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

D*@.
2010-07-27 11:25:40 EST
"*all* dairy cattle, and the vast majority of beef cattle - eat
grain. They eat a *lot* of grain." - Goo

"There is no such thing as "grass-raised" dairy cattle" - Goo

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-27 12:25:34 EST
On 7/27/2010 8:25 AM, dh@. wrote:
> "*all* dairy cattle, and the vast majority of beef cattle - eat
> grain. They eat a *lot* of grain." - Fred

Correct!

> "There is no such thing as "grass-raised" dairy cattle" - Fred

Correct again!

Forages, which refer especially to hay or straw, are the most common
type of feed used. Cereal grains, as the main contributors of starch
to diets, are important in meeting the energy needs of dairy cattle.
Barley is one example of grain that is extensively used around the
world. Barley is grown in temperate to sub-artic climates, and it it
transported to those areas lacking the necessary amounts of grain.
Although variations may occur, in general, barley is an excellent
source of balanced amounts of protein, energy, and fiber.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dairy_cattle#Nutrition

There are *NO* "grass-raised" dairy cattle in the United States,
Fuckwit. You got caught lying - again.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-27 12:26:40 EST
On Jul 27, 9:25 am, dh@. wrote:
> "*all* dairy cattle, and the vast majority of beef cattle - eat
> grain.  They eat a *lot* of grain." - Goo

but since the grain is being harvested to produce meat, fewer mice
were killed in the harvesting that would have been killed if the grain
was being eaten by vegans.

I know that makes no sense and neither does the argument that vegans
cause more death than carnies.

> "There is no such thing as "grass-raised" dairy cattle" - Goo

There isn't enough grassland in all of North America to graze the tens
of millions of dairy cattle now existing.

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-27 12:29:39 EST
On Jul 27, 9:25 am, dh@. wrote:

How many pounds of grain and gallons of water does a cow need to
consume in order to produce one pound of beef?

16 pounds of grain and 5214 gallons of water.

This, in my opinion is the issue.

Tim

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-27 12:33:56 EST
On Jul 27, 10:26 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote:

> I know that makes no sense and neither does the argument that vegans
> cause more death than carnies.

you make an excellent point yet again poopy pants... it proofs the
ignorance of those that post under the name of zen... what is the
obsession with material existence? is this not in fact the first, the
primary, concept shed, the first step on the path to enlightenment?

so those that speak of it do not know. now let's listen as these
posers tell us how enlightened they are. let us hear yest again how
they have beaten us... where is the game?

Tim

Centre Of Deattention
2010-07-27 12:42:13 EST
On 28/07/2010 12:29 AM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
> On Jul 27, 9:25 am, dh@. wrote:
>
> How many pounds of grain and gallons of water does a cow need to
> consume in order to produce one pound of beef?
>
> 16 pounds of grain and 5214 gallons of water.
>
> This, in my opinion is the issue.
>
> Tim

mmm..

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-27 12:44:24 EST
On 7/27/2010 9:29 AM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
> On Jul 27, 9:25 am, dh@. wrote:
>
> How many pounds of grain and gallons of water does a cow need to
> consume in order to produce one pound of beef?
>
> 16 pounds of grain and 5214 gallons of water.
>
> This, in my opinion is the issue.

Why is it an issue?

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-27 12:54:29 EST
On Jul 27, 10:44 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:

> Why is it an issue?

Because Fred, this topic does not belong here. But if it is answers
you want, answers you need since obviously you lack the internet skill
to do your own homework, and in your own words, if we answer your
questions you will shut up and get back on topic...

well just think about your claim to zen and how many words you have
wasted on this topic that I was able to sum up in 9 words.

the shedding of the material component is as true for humans as it is
for cows, mice, chickens...

Tim

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-27 12:56:44 EST
On Jul 27, 10:54 am, Timothy Blacksmith <timothy.blacksm...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Jul 27, 10:44 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>
> > Why is it an issue?
>
> Because Fred, this topic does not belong here. But if it is answers
> you want, answers you need since obviously you lack the internet skill
> to do your own homework,  and in your own words, if we answer your
> questions you will shut up and get back on topic...
>
> well just think about your claim to zen and how many words you have
> wasted on this topic that I was able to sum up in 9 words.
>
> the shedding of the material component is as true for humans as it is
> for cows, mice, chickens...
>
> Tim

Why do you think you were referred to the book Ismael? That is where
your topic is covered. Can we move on now?

Tim

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-27 13:00:17 EST
On Jul 27, 10:56 am, Timothy Blacksmith <timothy.blacksm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I am concerned that Fred places livestock life over human life. I mean
you should see how he treats people. What a pig.

Tim
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)