Vegetarian Discussion: Why Does The Disposition Of The Corpses Make A Difference?

Why Does The Disposition Of The Corpses Make A Difference?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-25 20:08:58 EST
If 1000 omnivores each eat 250g of beef from *one* 250kg beef carcass,
"vegans" scream bloody murder.

If 1000 "vegans" each eat 250g of rice from a paddy in which the
production of the rice caused 1000 animals to be chopped to bits and
left to rot in the paddy, the "vegans" don't make a murmur of complaint.

What explains the different reactions? Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?

Possum
2010-07-25 22:46:29 EST

"Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.neat> wrote in
message
> If 1000 omnivores each eat 250g of beef from *one* 250kg
> beef carcass, "vegans" scream bloody murder.
>
> If 1000 "vegans" each eat 250g of rice from a paddy in
> which the production of the rice caused 1000 animals to be
> chopped to bits and left to rot in the paddy, the "vegans"
> don't make a murmur of complaint.

you won't get 1000 x 250g servings of beef off 1 250 kg beef
carcass, fuckwit, and for every 1000 omnivores eating a 250
kg serving of beef, there's every chance it's come from a
different animal, whereas you can get thousands of servings
of rice from one paddyfield.
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/kerala-life-in-the-bowl-1767642.html?action=Popup&ino=2

then your omnivores are gonna want 200g of rice with
their beef! and you're not counting how many badgers got
gassed to produce it and you're throwing in 1000 dead
unspecified species of animal you say got chopped up as
they paddle around the paddy fields.

> What explains the different reactions? Can you spell
> h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?

illogicality can explain why most people care more about the
deaths of mammals and birds than snails and bugs, just as it
can explain why people like you think eating animals is ok
but eating humans is wrong.

what's your point? that humans are hypocrites? no shit,
sherlock, now shut the fuck up.

possum

> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have
> it...if you know what's good for you, you won't monkey
> around with Fred C. Dobbs

Possum
2010-07-25 23:16:26 EST

"D\ufffdj\ufffd Fu" <chanfu@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 7/25/2010 9:46 PM, possum wrote:
>> "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.neat> wrote in
>> message
>>> If 1000 omnivores each eat 250g of beef from *one* 250kg
>>> beef carcass, "vegans" scream bloody murder.
>>>
>>> If 1000 "vegans" each eat 250g of rice from a paddy in
>>> which the production of the rice caused 1000 animals to
>>> be
>>> chopped to bits and left to rot in the paddy, the
>>> "vegans"
>>> don't make a murmur of complaint.
>>
>> you won't get 1000 x 250g servings of beef off 1 250 kg
>> beef
>> carcass, fuckwit, and for every 1000 omnivores eating a
>> 250
>> kg serving of beef, there's every chance it's come from a
>> different animal, whereas you can get thousands of
>> servings
>> of rice from one paddyfield.
>> http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/kerala-life-in-the-bowl-1767642.html?action=Popup&ino=2
>>
>> then your omnivores are gonna want 200g of rice with
>> their beef! and you're not counting how many badgers got
>> gassed to produce it and you're throwing in 1000 dead
>> unspecified species of animal you say got chopped up as
>> they paddle around the paddy fields.
>>
>>> What explains the different reactions? Can you spell
>>> h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?
>>
>> illogicality can explain why most people care more about
>> the
>> deaths of mammals and birds than snails and bugs, just as
>> it
>> can explain why people like you think eating animals is
>> ok
>> but eating humans is wrong.
>>
>> what's your point? that humans are hypocrites? no shit,
>> sherlock, now shut the fuck up.
>>
>> possum
>
> TAOTFLMFAO
> (tumbling all over the floor LMFAO)
> ohhh..ohh..ahh..ooo...ahh..STOP!!! JAN!!!
> not with Mussorgsky!! Nooooooo! <gasp!>
> aaarrrgghhhhh!!!!

lol! what? oh no - i just realized i left some posts i
didn't send yet. it made sense at the time, because nobody
ever sends tang music... it wasn't that funny...you're
making me feel nervous... lol!

possum

Déjà_Fu?=
2010-07-25 23:58:24 EST
On 7/25/2010 9:46 PM, possum wrote:
> "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.neat> wrote in
> message
>> If 1000 omnivores each eat 250g of beef from *one* 250kg
>> beef carcass, "vegans" scream bloody murder.
>>
>> If 1000 "vegans" each eat 250g of rice from a paddy in
>> which the production of the rice caused 1000 animals to be
>> chopped to bits and left to rot in the paddy, the "vegans"
>> don't make a murmur of complaint.
>
> you won't get 1000 x 250g servings of beef off 1 250 kg beef
> carcass, fuckwit, and for every 1000 omnivores eating a 250
> kg serving of beef, there's every chance it's come from a
> different animal, whereas you can get thousands of servings
> of rice from one paddyfield.
> http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/kerala-life-in-the-bowl-1767642.html?action=Popup&ino=2
>
> then your omnivores are gonna want 200g of rice with
> their beef! and you're not counting how many badgers got
> gassed to produce it and you're throwing in 1000 dead
> unspecified species of animal you say got chopped up as
> they paddle around the paddy fields.
>
>> What explains the different reactions? Can you spell
>> h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?
>
> illogicality can explain why most people care more about the
> deaths of mammals and birds than snails and bugs, just as it
> can explain why people like you think eating animals is ok
> but eating humans is wrong.
>
> what's your point? that humans are hypocrites? no shit,
> sherlock, now shut the fuck up.
>
> possum

TAOTFLMFAO
(tumbling all over the floor LMFAO)
ohhh..ohh..ahh..ooo...ahh..STOP!!! JAN!!!
not with Mussorgsky!! Nooooooo! <gasp!>
aaarrrgghhhhh!!!!

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-26 00:21:17 EST
On 7/25/2010 7:46 PM, possum wrote:
> "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.neat> wrote in
> message
>> If 1000 omnivores each eat 250g of beef from *one* 250kg
>> beef carcass, "vegans" scream bloody murder.
>>
>> If 1000 "vegans" each eat 250g of rice from a paddy in
>> which the production of the rice caused 1000 animals to be
>> chopped to bits and left to rot in the paddy, the "vegans"
>> don't make a murmur of complaint.
>
> you won't get 1000 x 250g servings of beef off 1 250 kg beef
> carcass, fuckwit, and for every 1000 omnivores eating a 250
> kg serving of beef, there's every chance it's come from a
> different animal, whereas you can get thousands of servings
> of rice from one paddyfield.
> http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/kerala-life-in-the-bowl-1767642.html?action=Popup&ino=2
>
> then your omnivores are gonna want 200g of rice with
> their beef! and you're not counting how many badgers got
> gassed to produce it and you're throwing in 1000 dead
> unspecified species of animal you say got chopped up as
> they paddle around the paddy fields.
>

>> What explains the different reactions? Can you spell
>> h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?
>
> illogicality can explain why most people care more about the
> deaths of mammals and birds than snails and bugs, just as it
> can explain why people like you think eating animals is ok
> but eating humans is wrong.
>
> what's your point? that humans are hypocrites?

That "vegans" are hypocrites.

Now shut the fuck up, bitch.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-26 00:31:55 EST
On Jul 25, 10:21 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 7/25/2010 7:46 PM, possum wrote:
>

> > "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>  wrote in
> > message
> >> If 1000 omnivores each eat 250g of beef from *one* 250kg
> >> beef carcass, "vegans" scream bloody murder.
>
> >> If 1000 "vegans" each eat 250g of rice from a paddy in
> >> which the production of the rice caused 1000 animals to be
> >> chopped to bits and left to rot in the paddy, the "vegans"
> >> don't make a murmur of complaint.
>
> > you won't get 1000 x 250g servings of beef off 1 250 kg beef
> > carcass, fuckwit, and for every 1000 omnivores eating a 250
> > kg serving of beef, there's every chance it's come from a
> > different animal, whereas you can get thousands of servings
> > of rice from one paddyfield.
> >http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/kerala-life-i...
>
> >    then your omnivores are  gonna want 200g of rice with
> > their beef!  and you're not counting how many badgers got
> > gassed to produce it and you're throwing in 1000 dead
> > unspecified  species of animal you say got chopped up as
> > they paddle around the paddy fields.
>
> >> What explains the different reactions?  Can you spell
> >> h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?
>
> > illogicality can explain why most people care more about the
> > deaths of mammals and birds than snails and bugs, just as it
> > can explain why people like you think eating animals is ok
> > but eating humans is wrong.
>
> > what's your point?  that humans are hypocrites?
>
> That "vegans" are hypocrites.
>
> Now shut the fuck up, bitch.
>
> --

Gooroo Goo, Great Mystic and Seer, have you found the photograpic
evidence of 1,000s of animals chopped to bits in the rice paddies yet?

Firehose
2010-07-26 20:20:45 EST

Dhammapada 0083
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/kn/dhp/dhp.06.budd.html

The good renounce (attachment for) everything.
The virtuous do not prattle with a yearning for pleasures.
The wise show no elation or depression
when touched by happiness or sorrow.

--
Firehose should be filtered out as well as those who talk to him regularly

Possum
2010-07-26 22:28:04 EST

> On 7/25/2010 7:46 PM, possum wrote:
>> "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.neat> wrote in
>> message
>>> If 1000 omnivores each eat 250g of beef from *one* 250kg
>>> beef carcass, "vegans" scream bloody murder.
>>>
>>> If 1000 "vegans" each eat 250g of rice from a paddy in
>>> which the production of the rice caused 1000 animals to
>>> be
>>> chopped to bits and left to rot in the paddy, the
>>> "vegans"
>>> don't make a murmur of complaint.
>>
>> you won't get 1000 x 250g servings of beef off 1 250 kg
>> beef
>> carcass, fuckwit, and for every 1000 omnivores eating a
>> 250
>> kg serving of beef, there's every chance it's come from a
>> different animal, whereas you can get thousands of
>> servings
>> of rice from one paddyfield.
>> http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/kerala-life-in-the-bowl-1767642.html?action=Popup&ino=2
>>
>> then your omnivores are gonna want 200g of rice with
>> their beef! and you're not counting how many badgers got
>> gassed to produce it and you're throwing in 1000 dead
>> unspecified species of animal you say got chopped up as
>> they paddle around the paddy fields.
>>

>>> What explains the different reactions? Can you spell
>>> h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?
>>
>> illogicality can explain why most people care more about
>> the
>> deaths of mammals and birds than snails and bugs, just as
>> it
>> can explain why people like you think eating animals is
>> ok
>> but eating humans is wrong.
>>
>> what's your point? that humans are hypocrites?
>
> That "vegans" are hypocrites.
>
> Now shut the fuck up, bitch.

but fred, don't you remember your 200 posts the night
before? you won, you beat everybody. vegans are
hypocrites.... don't you believe you? did you have a brain
haemmorhage since then?

where you going now? vegans aren't humans?

possum

> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have
> it...if you know what's good for you, you won't monkey
> around with Fred C. Dobbs

Halfawake
2010-07-26 23:04:34 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> If 1000 omnivores each eat 250g of beef from *one* 250kg beef carcass,
> "vegans" scream bloody murder.
>
> If 1000 "vegans" each eat 250g of rice from a paddy in which the
> production of the rice caused 1000 animals to be chopped to bits and
> left to rot in the paddy, the "vegans" don't make a murmur of complaint.
>
> What explains the different reactions? Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?

Do you have any real numbers for how many animals are killed by farming?

Robert

= = = = =

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-27 00:32:52 EST
On Jul 26, 9:04 pm, halfawake <epstein...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
> > If 1000 omnivores each eat 250g of beef from *one* 250kg beef carcass,
> > "vegans" scream bloody murder.
>
> > If 1000 "vegans" each eat 250g of rice from a paddy in which the
> > production of the rice caused 1000 animals to be chopped to bits and
> > left to rot in the paddy, the "vegans" don't make a murmur of complaint.
>
> > What explains the different reactions?  Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y?
>
> Do you have any real numbers for how many animals are killed by farming?
>
> Robert
>
> = = = = =

Just the numbers he pulls out of his ass. Ask him for PHOTOGRAPHIC
evidence.

i'm sure he can supply some.