Vegetarian Discussion: No Harm To Farm Animals

No Harm To Farm Animals

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-26 16:59:41 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, dog-mutilating cracker - continued to lie:
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> They think no more farm animals after the
>> current generation should exist.
>>
>> "vegans"/"aras" are not harming any farm animals by wanting that. They are not showing any lack of "consideration" for farm animals, either.
>
> They show it for all past, present, and potential farm
> animals,

*HOW*, Fuckwit?

Give it up, Fuckwit. *All* you mean by "consideration" is that they
should want farm animals to exist. That's all it ever meant, Fuckwit.

Firehose
2010-07-26 19:28:19 EST

Dhammapada 0065
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/kn/dhp/dhp.05.budd.html

Though only for a moment
a discerning person associates with a wise man,
quickly he comprehends the Truth,
just as the tongue tastes the flavor of the soup.

--
Firehose should be filtered out as well as those who talk to him regularly

Firehose
2010-07-26 19:29:29 EST

Dhammapada 0066
http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipitaka/kn/dhp/dhp.05.budd.html

Fools of little wit are enemies unto themselves
as they move about doing evil deeds,
the fruits of which are bitter.