Vegetarian Discussion: No Harm To Farm Animals

No Harm To Farm Animals

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-20 19:46:09 EST
"vegans" and "aras" - much overlap between them - want to see livestock
animal husbandry stopped. They think no more farm animals after the
current generation should exist.

"vegans"/"aras" are not harming any farm animals by wanting that. They
are not showing any lack of "consideration" for farm animals, either.

Doctor Bitch
2010-07-20 20:05:12 EST
On Jul 21, 7:46 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> "vegans" and "aras" - much overlap between them - want to see livestock
> animal husbandry stopped.  They think no more farm animals after the
> current generation should exist.
>
> "vegans"/"aras" are not harming any farm animals by wanting that.  They
> are not showing any lack of "consideration" for farm animals, either.
>
> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

That's a relief. So would be bailing on this argumentative cycle?

D*@.
2010-07-21 15:26:20 EST
On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 Goo wrote:

>They think no more farm animals after the
>current generation should exist.
>
>They are not showing any lack of "consideration"

They show it for all past, present, and potential farm
animals, Goo.

>for farm animals, either.

Which farm animals are you trying to get people to believe
they supposedly don't lack consideration for?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-21 21:09:53 EST
On 7/21/2010 12:26 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, dog-mutilating
cracker - continued to lie:
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 Fred C. Dobbs pointed out:
>
>> They think no more farm animals after the
>> current generation should exist.
>>
>> They are not showing any lack of "consideration"
>
> They show it for all past, present, and potential farm
> animals

They show no lack of consideration at all, Fuckwit. You lied about that.

>> for farm animals, either.
>
> Which farm animals are

For which farm animals do you feel they do not show proper
consideration, Fuckwit?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-22 12:50:33 EST
On 7/21/2010 12:26 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison, dog-mutilating cracker,
continued to lie:

> On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 Fred C. Dobbs pointed out:
>
>> They think no more farm animals after the
>> current generation should exist.
>>
>> "vegans"/"aras" are not harming any farm animals by wanting that. They are not showing any lack of "consideration" for farm animals, either.
>
> They show it for all past, present, and potential farm
> animals

No, Fuckwit.

1. You can't even say what this 'consideration' is (it's fake)
2. You can't say how or why any 'consideration' might lead "aras"
to stop wishing for the elimination of livestock farming
3. You can't demonstrate any harm done to any *real* farm animals
due to "aras" failing to show any fake consideration for them

It's all fake, Fuckwit. The *real* issue, as everyone can see, is that
you're just pissy at "aras" because they want to take meat off your
plate. But you're too embarrassed to admit that it's just your
interest, so you've fabricated this fake "consideration" issue to try to
portray yourself as being concerned with the interests of others. It's
all fake - everyone can see it.

*NO* harm to farm animals, Fuckwit - by working for the elimination of
livestock farming, "aras"/"vegans" are causing no harm to any farm animals.

D*@.
2010-07-22 13:07:03 EST
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 Goo wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 15:26:20 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 Goo wrote:
>>
>>>They think no more farm animals after the
>>>current generation should exist.
>>>
>>>They are not showing any lack of "consideration"
>>
>> They show it for all past, present, and potential farm
>>animals, Goo.
>>
>>>for farm animals, either.
>>
>> Which farm animals are you trying to get people to believe
>>they supposedly don't lack consideration for?
>
>For which farm animals do you

You people lack consideration for all past, present and
future livestock animals Goo, as you have shown by being unable
to explain which ones you want people to believe they do not lack
consideration for.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-22 13:14:14 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, dog-mutilating cracker - continued to lie:

> On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 Fred C. Dobbs pointed out:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, dog-mutilating cracker - continued to lie:

>>> They show it for all past, present, and potential farm
>>> animals
>>
>> They show no lack of consideration at all, Fuckwit. You lied about that.

>>> Which farm animals are you trying to get people
>>
>> For which farm animals do you feel they do not show proper consideration, Fuckwit?
>
> You people lack consideration for

*WHICH* farm animals, Fuckwit? Where are they? Stop fucking around and
identify the farm animals for which you amusingly claim "aras" show no
"consideration", Fuckwit. Tell us where they are.

In what way does wanting livestock farming to cease show any lack of
consideration for existing farm animals, Fuckwit? You're just not
making any sense, and you're not even trying to make sense.

Firehose
2010-07-22 15:13:13 EST

The Buddha Quote 0098
http://www.allgreatquotes.com/buddha_quotes4.shtml

The world, indeed, is like a dream and
the treasures of the world are an alluring mirage!
Like the apparent distances in a picture,
things have no reality in themselves,
but they are like heat haze.

--
Firehose should be filtered out as well as those who talk to him regularly

D*@.
2010-07-26 16:44:51 EST
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 Goo wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:07:03 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 Goo wrote:

>>> They show it for all past, present, and potential farm
>>>animals, Goo.

>>> Which farm animals are you trying to get people to believe
>>>they supposedly don't lack consideration for?
>>
>>For which farm animals do you
>
> You people lack consideration for all past, present and
>future livestock animals Goo, as you have shown by being unable
>to explain which ones you want people to believe they do not lack
>consideration for.
>
>*WHICH* farm animals

All past, present and future farm animals Goo. That is the
opposite of AW, Goob.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-26 16:54:43 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, dog-mutilating cracker - continued to lie:
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 Fred C. Dobbs pointed out:
>
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, dog-mutilating cracker - continued to lie:
>
>> Fred C. Dobbs pointed out:
>>
>>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, dog-mutilating cracker - continued to lie:

>>> For which farm animals do you feel they do not show proper consideration, Fuckwit?
>>
>> You people lack consideration for all past, present and
>> future livestock animals Goo, as you have shown by being unable
>> to explain which ones you want people to believe they do not lack
>> consideration for.
>>
>> *WHICH* farm animals, Fuckwit? Where are they? Stop fucking around and identify the farm animals for which you amusingly claim "aras" show no "consideration", Fuckwit. Tell us where they are.

> All past, present and

WHICH animals, Fuckwit? Where are they?

In what way to "aras" demonstrate any lack of consideration for
currently living farm animals, Fuckwit? Exactly how does this lack of
consideration manifest itself, Fuckwit? With respect to currently
living farm animals, Fuckwit, what would "aras" be doing differently if
they showed the "consideration" you think they should show but don't?

Fuckwit, the game was long over. *ALL* you mean by "consideration" for
farm animals is to want them to exist. That's all it ever was.