Vegetarian Discussion: Might "zen Game" Fuckwittery Kill Some Newsgroups?

Might "zen Game" Fuckwittery Kill Some Newsgroups?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-20 00:35:34 EST
It sure seems possible.

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-20 01:15:30 EST
On Jul 19, 10:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:

Awww... it's OK fred... being in the multitude is most people's lot in
life. At least we have not excluded you from the gene pool... yet. Did
you check out the Owl and the Pussycat in Cranbrook? The Iron
Maiden... delicious! A vegetable like you would totally love it. It is
a juice mix made with beets and spinach. Maaaaaade fresh... mmmmm. So,
you went back... quite a difference back then from what alt.zen is
now... hmmmm... I wonder where everyone went... or did they just fall
off the edge of the earth Columbus?

Tell Appledink his email is still showing the kosmi part... and who is
the real super bitch? Hm.

Tim

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-20 01:40:02 EST
On 7/19/2010 10:15 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
> On Jul 19, 10:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>
> Awww...

You're dishonest.

> At least we have not excluded you from the gene pool...

Not within your power, you impotent little queer. You can't do anything
to anyone. You're a marginal, a null, a non-entity. You have no mass
at all.

Firehose
2010-07-20 13:17:13 EST

The Buddha Quote 0050
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/buddha_4.html

What we think, we become.

--
Firehose should be filtered out as well as those who talk to him regularly

Firehose
2010-07-20 14:15:12 EST
Allen Barker wrote:

> On 07/20/2010 01:17 PM, firehose wrote:
>>
>> The Buddha Quote 0050
>> http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/buddha_4.html
>>
>> What we think, we become.
>>

> Many quotes are attributed to me, even though I never actually spoke
> them.
>
> -- Buddha

You forgot the wink.
You are not intellectually dishonest, are you?

--
Firehose should be filtered out as well as those who talk to him regularly

Firehose
2010-07-20 17:01:24 EST
Allen Barker wrote:

> On 07/20/2010 02:15 PM, firehose wrote:
>> Allen Barker wrote:

>>> Many quotes are attributed to me, even though I never actually spoke
>>> them.
>>>
>>> -- Buddha
>>

>> You forgot the wink.
>> You are not intellectually dishonest, are you?
>>

> 90% of all statistics are just made up.
>
> -- Buddha

The Buddha Quote 0044
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/buddha_3.html

To live a pure unselfish life,
one must count nothing as one's own
in the midst of abundance.

--
Firehose should be filtered out as well as those who talk to him regularly