Vegetarian Discussion: Kill The "zen Game" Troll

Kill The "zen Game" Troll
Posts: 24

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-20 01:36:20 EST
There are two ways to defeat the "zen game" bullshitting troll. The
first is to ignore him, but there are too many other "zen game" dabblers
(including nominal allies) who just can't bring themselves to do that.
The other way is to refuse, explicitly, to play the "zen game".
Dribbler, aka 'freefall', 'firehose', 'oxtail', 'asshole', 'shitbag' and
several others, really goes off his game when you do that.

You will *lose* to the shitbag asshole 'dribbler' if you try in any way
to engage him on his terms. You may "think" that you have posted the
most brilliant riposte ever, but if you try to engage the dribbler on
his terms, you lose before your post even appears. The attempt itself
is a "win" for 'dribbler'. That's all he's looking to do: get you to
piss away some time.

Don't play the "zen game", ever. It's a fool's errand. Either ignore
Dribbler, or explicitly refuse to play his fuckwitted, time-wasting
asshole's "zen game". Those are the choices; there are no alternatives.


--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-20 01:41:30 EST
On Jul 19, 11:36 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:

OOOORRRRRR... you can accomplish the aim, start posting some content,
get recognized and possibly move to groups that are strictly moderated
by serious students, teachers, and masters...

Oh I get it... you, like so many others here, you are waiting to be
invited.

Hahahahaha.

Tim


Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-20 01:43:54 EST
On 7/19/2010 10:41 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
> On Jul 19, 11:36 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>
> OOOORRRRRR... y

You're a fuckwit, timmie - an ineffectual, do-nothing, jerk-off fuckwit.

I'd say I'm sorry about your shitty lot in life, timmie, but I'm not
sorry, and lying is generally bad, so I won't say I'm sorry. You're a
fuckwit, timmie.


--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-20 01:45:03 EST
On Jul 19, 11:43 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 7/19/2010 10:41 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
>
> > On Jul 19, 11:36 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
>
> > OOOORRRRRR... y
>
> You're a fuckwit, timmie - an ineffectual, do-nothing, jerk-off fuckwit.
>
> I'd say I'm sorry about your shitty lot in life, timmie, but I'm not
> sorry, and lying is generally bad, so I won't say I'm sorry.  You're a
> fuckwit, timmie.
>
> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

whose got game baby? hahaha.

Tim

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-20 01:50:48 EST
On 7/19/2010 10:45 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
> On Jul 19, 11:43 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 7/19/2010 10:41 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
>>
>>> On Jul 19, 11:36 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> OOOORRRRRR... y
>>
>> You're a fuckwit, timmie - an ineffectual, do-nothing, jerk-off fuckwit.
>>
>> I'd say I'm sorry about your shitty lot in life, timmie, but I'm not
>> sorry, and lying is generally bad, so I won't say I'm sorry. You're a
>> fuckwit, timmie.
>>
>> --
>> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
>> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs
>
> whose got game baby?

Not you, timmie - you squat to piss.

--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Harry Krishna
2010-07-20 01:50:58 EST

"Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.neat> wrote in message
news:ormdnRHJRf4EqtjRnZ2dnUVZ_hmdnZ2d@earthlink.com...
> On 7/19/2010 10:41 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
>> On Jul 19, 11:36 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
>> wrote:
>>
>> OOOORRRRRR... y
>
> You're a fuckwit, timmie - an ineffectual, do-nothing, jerk-off fuckwit.
>
> I'd say I'm sorry about your shitty lot in life, timmie, but I'm not
> sorry, and lying is generally bad, so I won't say I'm sorry. You're a
> fuckwit, timmie.

birds of a feather


Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-20 01:53:46 EST
On 7/19/2010 10:50 PM, Harry Krishna wrote:
>
> "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.neat> wrote in message
> news:ormdnRHJRf4EqtjRnZ2dnUVZ_hmdnZ2d@earthlink.com...
>> On 7/19/2010 10:41 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
>>> On Jul 19, 11:36 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> OOOORRRRRR... y
>>
>> You're a fuckwit, timmie - an ineffectual, do-nothing, jerk-off fuckwit.
>>
>> I'd say I'm sorry about your shitty lot in life, timmie, but I'm not
>> sorry, and lying is generally bad, so I won't say I'm sorry. You're a
>> fuckwit, timmie.
>
> birds of a feather

<yawn> "zen game" fuckwittery. You lose - again.


--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Harry Krishna
2010-07-20 01:56:58 EST

"Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.neat> wrote in message
news:ormdnRLJRf50pNjRnZ2dnUVZ_hmdnZ2d@earthlink.com...
> On 7/19/2010 10:50 PM, Harry Krishna wrote:
>>
>> "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.dobbs@earthlink.neat> wrote in message
>> news:ormdnRHJRf4EqtjRnZ2dnUVZ_hmdnZ2d@earthlink.com...
>>> On 7/19/2010 10:41 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
>>>> On Jul 19, 11:36 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> OOOORRRRRR... y
>>>
>>> You're a fuckwit, timmie - an ineffectual, do-nothing, jerk-off fuckwit.
>>>
>>> I'd say I'm sorry about your shitty lot in life, timmie, but I'm not
>>> sorry, and lying is generally bad, so I won't say I'm sorry. You're a
>>> fuckwit, timmie.
>>
>> birds of a feather
>
> <yawn> "zen game" fuckwittery. You lose - again.

are you
molting?


Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-20 09:57:24 EST
On Jul 19, 11:36 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> There are two ways to defeat the "zen game" bullshitting troll.  The
> first is to ignore him, but there are too many other "zen game" dabblers
> (including nominal allies) who just can't bring themselves to do that.
> The other way is to refuse, explicitly, to play the "zen game".
> Dribbler, aka 'freefall', 'firehose', 'oxtail', 'asshole', 'shitbag' and
> several others, really goes off his game when you do that.
>
> You will *lose* to the shitbag asshole 'dribbler' if you try in any way
> to engage him on his terms.  You may "think" that you have posted the
> most brilliant riposte ever, but if you try to engage the dribbler on
> his terms, you lose before your post even appears.  The attempt itself
> is a "win" for 'dribbler'.  That's all he's looking to do:  get you to
> piss away some time.
>
> Don't play the "zen game", ever.  It's a fool's errand.  Either ignore
> Dribbler, or explicitly refuse to play his fuckwitted, time-wasting
> asshole's "zen game".  Those are the choices; there are no alternatives.
>
> --


So you've finally admitted you lost, eh Goober?



Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-20 09:58:22 EST
On Jul 19, 11:43 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 7/19/2010 10:41 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
>
> > On Jul 19, 11:36 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
>
> > OOOORRRRRR... y
>
> You're a fuckwit, timmie - an ineffectual, do-nothing, jerk-off fuckwit.
>
> I'd say I'm sorry about your shitty lot in life, timmie, but I'm not
> sorry, and lying is generally bad, so I won't say I'm sorry.  You're a
> fuckwit, timmie.
>
> --


If you *know* lying is generally bad, why do you do so much of it,
Goo?
Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron