Vegetarian Discussion: The Path To Enlightenment Does Not Pass Through The Shitbag 'freefall'

The Path To Enlightenment Does Not Pass Through The Shitbag 'freefall'

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-14 18:35:49 EST
Nor has the asshole ever trod on the path.

Firehose
2010-07-14 20:47:12 EST

The Path to Enlightenment 135a

Although by means of the higher trainings
in ethical discipline, concentration, and wisdom,
one can attain nirvana, or liberation from cyclic existence,
this attainment in itself is not sufficient.

--
Firehose should be filtered out as well those who talk to him regularly

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-15 00:40:28 EST
On Jul 14, 4:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> Nor has the asshole ever trod on the path.
>
> --

Please show us the path, Gooroo Goo.

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-15 01:40:40 EST
On Jul 14, 6:47 pm, firehose <fireh...@everywhere.com> wrote:
> The Path to Enlightenment 135a
>
>   Although by means of the higher trainings
>   in ethical discipline, concentration, and wisdom,
>   one can attain nirvana, or liberation from cyclic existence,
>   this attainment in itself is not sufficient.
>
> --
> Firehose should be filtered out as well those who talk to him regularly

YEEEESSSS!!!!! firehose! I had some doubts about you but that is the
Million Dollar Question!!! OK Mr. Smarty Pants, this is where I get my
payoff... you will soon see what I am doing here is a matter of
training the student and not off topic bullshit... bang a drum long
enough the rhythm gets into the zen flesh and rattles the zen bones.

Cyclic existence is karmic existence. When one violates the law of
karma through the use of intention (good or bad), one is forced into
cyclic existence. This is also the Buddhist cycle of death and re-
birth. Karmic action is a death. Now, the reason one finds it so
difficult to understand the cycle is this.

Thought experiment/meditation. Today you do something to someone that
hurts them. It is intentional. A week from now, the same thing happens
to you; someone hurts you. This is the action of karma. The still pond
and the guy that throws a handful of rocks. The rocks hit the still
pond and it becomes chaotic/karmic. However, then he stops, but then
the dharma-karma kicks in and brings the chaos/karma back to the still
point. The dragon chasing its tail. You hurt them, they hurt you, you
hurt them... but! they did not hurt you intentionally. Objectify it
and see the dharma-karma.

The reason why this is not so simple to see and understand is that we
are talking about two points in time. Thus, they are not the same.
Because they are not the same, we do not see the similarity. Because
we do not see the similarity, we do not make the connection between
cause and effect. With this connection broken, we are blind to our own
destruction.

Since there is no avoiding karma, the Buddha set out the Eightfold
Path. Meaning one good deed begets another when the deed is done and
the dharma-karma brings the pool back to level.

Now you understand the yoga principle. Why it was just the other day I
was telling you about the yoga vow of non-receiving. The idea is that
there are so many ways of light and dark zen for giving a gift that
the gift itself is meaningless. It's that how I am treated by you
wannabes? The idea is to fix a stilled mind. The gift that expects a
return is not a gift is it? The feeling of inadequacy overwhelms the
mind, sets it in chaos, when it receives a gift that it feels it did
not deserve or is more expensive than what was exchanged, again, it
sets the weak mind into motion. It becomes a competition and the gift
is lost.

That does not mean do not receive a gift. It means the mind is weak
when it feels the need to reciprocate. However, we did discuss
gratitude. This is enough. But I mean if you want to give me a new
car. I will take it. But the true measure of your skill, will
determine whether or not thank you is enough.

You are awesome firehouse! Well done.

Tim

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-15 01:50:06 EST
wrote:
> Nor has the asshole ever trod on the path.
>
> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Keep trying Fred. Loser.

"I smell shit! Is that your lunch Fred?... Whoa-ho-ho-ho..."

Chorus
"Fred shity his paaa-ants."
"Fred shity his paaa-ants."
"Fred shity his paaa-ants."
"Fred shity his paaa-ants."
"Fred shity his paaa-ants."...

Tim

Kabex
2010-07-15 02:03:09 EST
On Jul 14, 11:50 pm, Timothy Blacksmith <timothy.blacksm...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Jul 14, 4:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>
> > Nor has the asshole ever trod on the path.
>
> > --
> > Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> > know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs
>
> Keep trying Fred. Loser.
>
> "I smell shit! Is that your lunch Fred?... Whoa-ho-ho-ho..."
>
> Chorus
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."...
>
> Tim

"Fred shity his paaa-ants."
"Fred shity his paaa-ants."...

"Yeah Fred is so stupid he does not even understand how the path got
there in the first place and once you are on it you should stop going
off into the bushes to shit in your pants."

Tim

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-15 02:27:41 EST
On 7/14/2010 10:50 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
> On Jul 14, 4:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> Nor has the asshole ever trod on the path.
>>
>> --
>> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
>> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs
>
> Keep trying Fred.

No need; already succeeded.

You fuckwit.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-15 02:30:28 EST
On 7/14/2010 11:03 PM, Kabex wrote:
> On Jul 14, 11:50 pm, Timothy Blacksmith<timothy.blacksm...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Jul 14, 4:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Nor has the asshole ever trod on the path.
>>
>>> --
>>> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
>>> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs
>>
>> Keep trying Fred. Loser.
>>
>> "I smell shit! Is that your lunch Fred?... Whoa-ho-ho-ho..."
>>
>> Chorus
>> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
>> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
>> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
>> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
>> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."...
>>
>> Tim
>
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."...
>
> "Yeah Fred is so stupid he does not even understand how the path got
> there in the first place and once you are on it you should stop going
> off into the bushes to shit in your pants."
>
> Tim

Bad form, timmie, you impotent little douchenozzle, to reply to your own
posts under a different nym. You really are an impotent little
cunthair, timmie.

Short Term Job
2010-07-15 05:33:11 EST
On 15/07/2010 1:50 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
> On Jul 14, 4:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> Nor has the asshole ever trod on the path.
>>
>> --
>> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
>> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs
>
> Keep trying Fred. Loser.
>
> "I smell shit! Is that your lunch Fred?... Whoa-ho-ho-ho..."
>
> Chorus
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
> "Fred shity his paaa-ants."...
>
> Tim

spilled shitty wrong.

--
the people they won't understand

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-15 10:43:38 EST
On Jul 15, 3:33 am, short term job <i...@not.god> wrote:
> On 15/07/2010 1:50 PM, Timothy Blacksmith wrote:
>

> > On Jul 14, 4:35 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> Nor has the asshole ever trod on the path.
>
> >> --
> >> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> >> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs
>
> > Keep trying Fred. Loser.
>
> > "I smell shit! Is that your lunch Fred?... Whoa-ho-ho-ho..."
>
> > Chorus
> > "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
> > "Fred shity his paaa-ants."
> > "Fred shity his paaa-ants."