Vegetarian Discussion: Washout

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-13 02:38:52 EST
Having failed utterly in his sophist's attempt to redefine the Logic of
the Larder specifically and utilitarian animal ethics positions
generally, the "zen game" poseur seems to have waddled off.

Or, maybe the disgruntled SNF workers just never got him off the bedpan
today.


--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

D*@.
2010-07-13 11:56:16 EST
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 Goo wrote:

>Having failed utterly in his sophist's attempt to redefine the Logic of
>the Larder specifically

Goo he was wrong that all life is of positive value, which is
NOT what the LoL says. You are wrong that life is never of
positive value, and you're also wrong when you lie that the LoL
says it always is.

>and utilitarian animal ethics positions
>generally, the "zen game" poseur

You don't know anything about zen so you're in no position to
attempt to judge what he knows about it you stupid Goober. If you
think you can explain what he's wrong about with it then try Goo,
but you can't because you have no idea what you think you're
trying to talk about which is not at all unusual for you.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-13 12:07:49 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, dog-mutilating cracker - lied:
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> Having failed utterly in his sophist's attempt to redefine the Logic of
>> the Larder specifically
>
> he was wrong that all life is of positive value

So are you, Goo - so are you.

--
Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-13 13:34:12 EST
On Jul 13, 9:56 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 Goo wrote:
>
> >Having failed utterly in his sophist's attempt to redefine the Logic of
> >the Larder specifically
>
>     Goo he was wrong that all life is of positive value, which is
> NOT what the LoL says. You are wrong that life is never of
> positive value, and you're also wrong when you lie that the LoL
> says it always is.
>
> >and utilitarian animal ethics positions
> >generally, the "zen game" poseur
>
>     You don't know anything about zen so you're in no position to
> attempt to judge what he knows about it you stupid Goober. If you
> think you can explain what he's wrong about with it then try Goo,
> but you can't because you have no idea what you think you're
> trying to talk about which is not at all unusual for you.


LOL!!

Goober, the Self-Styled Guru of Zen...........on top of being the Pet
Food Guru.


Firehose
2010-07-13 14:05:39 EST

The Path to Enlightenment 026a

Although all humans are equal, each of us has
our individual background, our unique way of seeing and
appreciating things, our own spiritual and philosophical tastes.
Just as the world has developed a variety of foods to fulfill
the individual fancies of different peoples, the variety of
religions and subjects within religions is something positive,
providing paths for a wider spectrum of trainees.

--
Firehose should be filtered out as well those who talk to him regularly

Firehose
2010-07-13 14:42:02 EST

The Path to Enlightenment 38a

From the beginning of our practice we should cultivate
the discipline of abandoning harmful, destructive ways
and cultivating simple virtues such as kindness, patience,
nonviolence and so forth.

--
Firehose should be filtered out as well those who talk to him regularly

Firehose
2010-07-13 15:01:53 EST

The Path to Enlightenment 40a

The delusions are not something solid,
not something founded on reality.
They simply disappear when we apply
the meditative antidotes to them.

--
Firehose should be filtered out as well those who talk to him regularly

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-14 01:06:38 EST
On Jul 13, 12:16 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 7/13/2010 11:05 AM, firehose wrote:
>
>
>
> > The Path to Enlightenment 026a
>
> You know nothing about it.
>
> --


Please enlighten us, Goo..........PUH..LEASE!!!

D*@.
2010-07-14 10:54:20 EST
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:34:12 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<*g@canada.com> wrote:

>On Jul 13, 9:56 am, dh@. wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 Goo wrote:
>>
>> >Having failed utterly in his sophist's attempt to redefine the Logic of
>> >the Larder specifically
>>
>>     Goo he was wrong that all life is of positive value, which is
>> NOT what the LoL says. You are wrong that life is never of
>> positive value, and you're also wrong when you lie that the LoL
>> says it always is.
>>
>> >and utilitarian animal ethics positions
>> >generally, the "zen game" poseur
>>
>>     You don't know anything about zen so you're in no position to
>> attempt to judge what he knows about it you stupid Goober. If you
>> think you can explain what he's wrong about with it then try Goo,
>> but you can't because you have no idea what you think you're
>> trying to talk about which is not at all unusual for you.
>
>
>LOL!!
>
>Goober, the Self-Styled Guru of Zen...........on top of being the Pet
>Food Guru.

A guru who has no clue what he's trying to talk about...
Maybe Goo has inspired the concept of a new type of clueless
"guru", which we can distinguish from the more respectable type
by spelling it gooroo in recognition of its founding Goober, Goo.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-14 11:19:52 EST
On Jul 14, 8:54 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 10:34:12 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
>
>
>
>
> <b...@canada.com> wrote:
> >On Jul 13, 9:56 am, dh@. wrote:
> >> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 Goo wrote:
>
> >> >Having failed utterly in his sophist's attempt to redefine the Logic of
> >> >the Larder specifically
>
> >>     Goo he was wrong that all life is of positive value, which is
> >> NOT what the LoL says. You are wrong that life is never of
> >> positive value, and you're also wrong when you lie that the LoL
> >> says it always is.
>
> >> >and utilitarian animal ethics positions
> >> >generally, the "zen game" poseur
>
> >>     You don't know anything about zen so you're in no position to
> >> attempt to judge what he knows about it you stupid Goober. If you
> >> think you can explain what he's wrong about with it then try Goo,
> >> but you can't because you have no idea what you think you're
> >> trying to talk about which is not at all unusual for you.
>
> >LOL!!
>
> >Goober, the Self-Styled Guru of Zen...........on top of being the Pet
> >Food Guru.
>
>     A guru who has no clue what he's trying to talk about...
> Maybe Goo has inspired the concept of a new type of clueless
> "guru", which we can distinguish from the more respectable type
> by spelling it gooroo in recognition of its founding Goober, Goo.-


Gooroo Goo!

I like it. It fits him.
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron