Vegetarian Discussion: Nursing Home Staff On Strike?

Nursing Home Staff On Strike?

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Firehose
2010-07-09 19:37:30 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 7/9/2010 3:29 PM, firehose wrote:
>> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

>>> ...absent in you.
>>

>> Thank you for hanging in there.
>>
>> Another quote from His Holiness the Dalai Lama
>
> ...which I have snipped, as it is just more "zen game" fuckwittery.

When mortals are alive, they worry about death.
When they're full, they worry about hunger.
Theirs is the Great Uncertainty.

But sages don't consider the past.
And they don't worry about the future.
Nor do they cling to the present.
And from moment to moment they follow the Way.

~Bodhidharma
Translated by Red Pine 1987

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Firehose
2010-07-09 19:46:28 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 7/9/2010 3:29 PM, firehose wrote:
>
> [a big steaming load of "zen game" bullshit]
>
> You do not practice, or even seek to practice, compassion. You are an
> asshole who wants to fuck with people's minds. Fortunately, you have no
> skill at doing so.

Would you like to know
what is wrong with Reism/Concretism?

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Firehose
2010-07-09 22:16:36 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 7/9/2010 4:35 PM, firehose wrote:
>> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

>>> You have a small mind - tell us what you talk about.
>>

>> Is it ever "right speech"
>> to badmouth people behind their back?
>
> <yawn> evasive "zen game" bullshit question - nothing more

Is it ever "right speech"
to call people names?

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Firehose
2010-07-09 22:19:55 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 7/9/2010 4:37 PM, firehose wrote:
>> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

>>> ...which I have snipped, as it is just more "zen game" fuckwittery.
>>

> ...and resnipped, as it will always be nothing but "zen game"
> fuckwittery.

Compassion (from Latin: "co-suffering") is a virtue —
one in which the emotional capacities of empathy and sympathy
(for the suffering of others) are regarded as a cornerstone
of greater social interconnectedness and humanism —
equivalent to the highest principles in philosophy,
society, and personhood.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassion

Would you like to learn
how to be self-compassionate?

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Firehose
2010-07-09 22:36:08 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 7/9/2010 4:46 PM, firehose wrote:
>> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>>> On 7/9/2010 3:29 PM, firehose wrote:
>>>
>>> [a big steaming load of "zen game" bullshit]
>>>
>>> You do not practice, or even seek to practice, compassion. You are an
>>> asshole who wants to fuck with people's minds. Fortunately, you have
>>> no skill at doing so.
>>
>> Would you like to know
>> what is wrong with Reism/Concretism?
>
> Do you eat rice?
> Would you like to learn how to stop losing the "zen game"?

Suddenly realize that
you don't have to fill yourself with hatred.

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-09 23:04:20 EST
On Jul 9, 8:23 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 7/9/2010 7:16 PM, firehose wrote:
>

> > Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> >> <yawn>  evasive "zen game" bullshit question - nothing more
>
> >[snip whiny, evasive "zen game" mewling]
>
> zzzzzzzzzzz.....
>
> --

Goobs is passed out amid the urine and feces in the men's room at his
favorite honky-tonk saloon.

They'll throw him out in the alley at closing time.

Firehose
2010-07-09 23:09:45 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 7/9/2010 7:36 PM, firehose wrote:
>> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

>>> Do you eat rice?
>>> Would you like to learn how to stop losing the "zen game"?
>>
>> Suddenly realize that
>
> It was more than sudden - it was instantaneous when I realized that
> you're nothing but a pompous, self-aggrandizing fuckwit pissing away his
> life trying to play a fuckwitted "zen game" that you can't possibly win.

Pity.
You are what you see.
To a saint, everyone looks like a saint.

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-10 01:54:07 EST
On Jul 9, 9:09 pm, firehose <fireh...@everywhere.com> wrote:
> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> >> Suddenly realize that
>
> > It was more than sudden - it was instantaneous when I realized that
> > you're nothing but a pompous, self-aggrandizing fuckwit pissing away his
> > life trying to play a fuckwitted "zen game" that you can't possibly win.
>
> Pity.
> You are what you see.
> To a saint, everyone looks like a saint.
>
> --

To Goo everyone looks like shit.

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)