Vegetarian Discussion: There Is No Lack Of Due Consideration For Farm By "aras"

There Is No Lack Of Due Consideration For Farm By "aras"

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-08 18:17:19 EST
"aras" do not want farm animals to exist. They believe that both the
purpose of the existence of farm animals, and the conditions in which
most of them are raised, are violations of rights they wish to see
recognized for animals.

Fuckwit says that their wish to prevent any more livestock animals from
being bred into existence indicates a lack of "consideration" for farm
animals on the part of "aras". His accusation is false and baseless,
and hypocritical. First, Fuckwit can't say what this consideration is.
Second, he can't say how "aras'" wish for the extinction of livestock
indicates a lack of consideration. Third, Fuckwit himself does not show
any consideration for livestock animals' lives.

All Fuckwit is doing is complaining that "aras'" don't want livestock to
exist. His complaint is based solely on the fact that Fuckwit wants to
eat meat, and "aras" don't want him to have any available to eat. There
is nothing selfless in Fuckwit's complaint; his complaint is entirely
selfish.

Firehose
2010-07-08 18:28:53 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> "aras" do not want farm animals to exist. They believe that both the
> purpose of the existence of farm animals, and the conditions in which
> most of them are raised, are violations of rights they wish to see
> recognized for animals.
>
> Fuckwit says that their wish to prevent any more livestock animals from
> being bred into existence indicates a lack of "consideration" for farm
> animals on the part of "aras". His accusation is false and baseless,
> and hypocritical. First, Fuckwit can't say what this consideration is.
> Second, he can't say how "aras'" wish for the extinction of livestock
> indicates a lack of consideration. Third, Fuckwit himself does not show
> any consideration for livestock animals' lives.
>
> All Fuckwit is doing is complaining that "aras'" don't want livestock to
> exist. His complaint is based solely on the fact that Fuckwit wants to
> eat meat, and "aras" don't want him to have any available to eat. There
> is nothing selfless in Fuckwit's complaint; his complaint is entirely
> selfish.

I serious doubt animal rights activists would
want to kill all cows in India.

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-08 18:35:59 EST
On 7/8/2010 3:28 PM, firehose wrote:
> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> "aras" do not want farm animals to exist. They believe that both the
>> purpose of the existence of farm animals, and the conditions in which
>> most of them are raised, are violations of rights they wish to see
>> recognized for animals.
>>
>> Fuckwit says that their wish to prevent any more livestock animals from
>> being bred into existence indicates a lack of "consideration" for farm
>> animals on the part of "aras". His accusation is false and baseless,
>> and hypocritical. First, Fuckwit can't say what this consideration is.
>> Second, he can't say how "aras'" wish for the extinction of livestock
>> indicates a lack of consideration. Third, Fuckwit himself does not show
>> any consideration for livestock animals' lives.
>>
>> All Fuckwit is doing is complaining that "aras'" don't want livestock to
>> exist. His complaint is based solely on the fact that Fuckwit wants to
>> eat meat, and "aras" don't want him to have any available to eat. There
>> is nothing selfless in Fuckwit's complaint; his complaint is entirely
>> selfish.
>

> I serious doubt animal rights activists would
> want to kill all cows in India.

No one cares about your uninformed speculation.

Firehose
2010-07-08 19:47:59 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 7/8/2010 3:28 PM, firehose wrote:
>> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>>
>>> "aras" do not want farm animals to exist. They believe that both the
>>> purpose of the existence of farm animals, and the conditions in which
>>> most of them are raised, are violations of rights they wish to see
>>> recognized for animals.
>>>
>>> Fuckwit says that their wish to prevent any more livestock animals
>>> from being bred into existence indicates a lack of "consideration" for
>>> farm animals on the part of "aras". His accusation is false and
>>> baseless, and hypocritical. First, Fuckwit can't say what this
>>> consideration is.
>>> Second, he can't say how "aras'" wish for the extinction of
>>> livestock
>>> indicates a lack of consideration. Third, Fuckwit himself does not
>>> show any consideration for livestock animals' lives.
>>>
>>> All Fuckwit is doing is complaining that "aras'" don't want livestock
>>> to exist. His complaint is based solely on the fact that Fuckwit
>>> wants to eat meat, and "aras" don't want him to have any available to
>>> eat. There is nothing selfless in Fuckwit's complaint; his complaint
>>> is entirely selfish.
>>

>> I serious doubt animal rights activists would want to kill all cows in
>> India.
>
> No one cares about your uninformed speculation.

Why don't we ask them?
Are you one of them?

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-08 20:03:33 EST
On 7/8/2010 3:28 PM, firehose wrote:
> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> "aras" do not want farm animals to exist. They believe that both the
>> purpose of the existence of farm animals, and the conditions in which
>> most of them are raised, are violations of rights they wish to see
>> recognized for animals.
>>
>> Fuckwit says that their wish to prevent any more livestock animals from
>> being bred into existence indicates a lack of "consideration" for farm
>> animals on the part of "aras". His accusation is false and baseless,
>> and hypocritical. First, Fuckwit can't say what this consideration is.
>> Second, he can't say how "aras'" wish for the extinction of livestock
>> indicates a lack of consideration. Third, Fuckwit himself does not show
>> any consideration for livestock animals' lives.
>>
>> All Fuckwit is doing is complaining that "aras'" don't want livestock to
>> exist. His complaint is based solely on the fact that Fuckwit wants to
>> eat meat, and "aras" don't want him to have any available to eat. There
>> is nothing selfless in Fuckwit's complaint; his complaint is entirely
>> selfish.
>

> I serious doubt animal rights activists would
> want to kill all cows in India.

You lack reading comprehension. No one was talking about killing any
cows. The issue is whether or not more cows should come into existence.

You really are too stupid. People as stupid as you look especially
stupid when they're as arrogant as you.

You are so far off your game...it's hilarious.

Firehose
2010-07-08 20:46:17 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 7/8/2010 4:47 PM, firehose wrote:
>> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

>>> No one cares about your uninformed speculation.
>>
>> Why don't we ask them?
>
> No one cares about your uninformed speculation.

How about their opinions?
I think, unlike you,
they are powerful enough
for their opinion to matter.

‘What will we do with all those chickens, cows and pigs
if everyone becomes a vegetarian?’
It’s unrealistic to expect that everyone will stop eating
animals overnight. As the demand for meat decreases,
the number of animals bred will decrease. Farmers will
stop breeding so many animals and will turn to other types
of agriculture. When there are fewer of these animals,
they will be able to live more natural lives.
http://www.petaindia.com/faq.html

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Firehose
2010-07-08 20:52:14 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 7/8/2010 3:28 PM, firehose wrote:
>> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>>
>>> "aras" do not want farm animals to exist. They believe that both the
>>> purpose of the existence of farm animals, and the conditions in which
>>> most of them are raised, are violations of rights they wish to see
>>> recognized for animals.
>>>
>>> Fuckwit says that their wish to prevent any more livestock animals
>>> from being bred into existence indicates a lack of "consideration" for
>>> farm animals on the part of "aras". His accusation is false and
>>> baseless, and hypocritical. First, Fuckwit can't say what this
>>> consideration is.
>>> Second, he can't say how "aras'" wish for the extinction of
>>> livestock
>>> indicates a lack of consideration. Third, Fuckwit himself does not
>>> show any consideration for livestock animals' lives.
>>>
>>> All Fuckwit is doing is complaining that "aras'" don't want livestock
>>> to exist. His complaint is based solely on the fact that Fuckwit
>>> wants to eat meat, and "aras" don't want him to have any available to
>>> eat. There is nothing selfless in Fuckwit's complaint; his complaint
>>> is entirely selfish.
>>

>> I serious doubt animal rights activists would want to kill all cows in
>> India.
>
> You lack reading comprehension. No one was talking about killing any
> cows. The issue is whether or not more cows should come into existence.
>
> You really are too stupid. People as stupid as you look especially
> stupid when they're as arrogant as you.
>
> You are so far off your game...it's hilarious.

Believe it or not,
DH is correct about that.
Your ridiculous position implies
total annihilation of farm animals.

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Timothy Blacksmith
2010-07-08 22:45:28 EST

> He is wrong, and so are you.  No one is talking about killing the cows.
>   The issue is whether or not more of them should be bred.
>
> You don't know anything about the origin or status of cows in India.

pooohhhh...duhhh. isn't that the place where they are treated like
gods and goddesses based on the tradition that there was a time in a
nation when milk was just about the only sustenance they could afford
and they all made pacts with these sustainers of nations, that when
times become golden, their sacrifice of milk to their people would
forever be immortalized.

But in terms of breeding cows vs. feeding nations, you would be wise
to consider the quantity of eatable resources used to produce one
steak to feed one man... mmmm... just saying we might want to take a
step back on that one but at the same time, Bam Bam is right, the
economy could not withstand another hit like that so what we need to
do is freeze production at its current state and generate new ideas
for better eating by making superior, low cost choices.

Have you guys ever had fried parsnips? Sliced thin and salted they
cook up just like chips... meatier chips.

Tim

.