Vegetarian Discussion: Yet Another Question Fuckwit Can't Answer

Yet Another Question Fuckwit Can't Answer

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-07 14:43:13 EST
In what way does "aras'" wish to discontinue the breeding of livestock
demonstrate a lack of consideration for farm animals? *Which* farm
animals are "aras" failing to consider when they express this wish?

Firehose
2010-07-07 17:49:59 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> In what way does "aras'" wish to discontinue the breeding of livestock
> demonstrate a lack of consideration for farm animals? *Which* farm
> animals are "aras" failing to consider when they express this wish?

Humans want to eradicate measles virus species.
Does that mean we don't care about the species?
You bet.
If ARAs really want to eradicate all farm animal species,
would you still say they care about their welfare?
Do you care about the welfare of farm animal species?

Is it possible for us to talk about the welfare
of the animal species?
If you are not sure, why don't you google it?
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q="welfare+of+the+species"

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-07 18:02:01 EST
On 7/7/2010 2:49 PM, firehose wrote:
> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> In what way does "aras'" wish to discontinue the breeding of livestock
>> demonstrate a lack of consideration for farm animals? *Which* farm
>> animals are "aras" failing to consider when they express this wish?
>

> Humans want to eradicate measles virus species.

What they want to eradicate are individual measles virus organisms.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-07 18:06:10 EST
On 7/7/2010 2:49 PM, firehose wrote:
> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> In what way does "aras'" wish to discontinue the breeding of livestock
>> demonstrate a lack of consideration for farm animals? *Which* farm
>> animals are "aras" failing to consider when they express this wish?
>
>["zen game" bullshit snipped]

Your "zen game" bullshit was off-topic. It doesn't answer the questions
I asked, nor does it help anyone who might wish to answer them. It was
just another instance of you being an asshole.

Kabex
2010-07-07 18:35:43 EST
Is that your point Fred? That we can not answer? It's not a game. Is
that what you are asking? Who the fuck is Fred talking to? There is a
time when you have to understand that just like you can say, I can
step off this cliff and float, there are also questions that are
phrased in the same manner. What you are doing is one of them. And
what you are asking is over the top!

Mu

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-07 18:38:28 EST
On 7/7/2010 3:35 PM, Kabex wrote:

> [barely coherent "zen game" bullshit]

You're a weaker "zen game" player than most.

Kabex
2010-07-07 18:42:56 EST
Hahaha. What a gull-a-bull. That way toro! That way!

Hahaha.

Dutch
2010-07-07 18:53:37 EST
"firehose" <firehose@everywhere.com> wrote in message
> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> In what way does "aras'" wish to discontinue the breeding of livestock
>> demonstrate a lack of consideration for farm animals? *Which* farm
>> animals are "aras" failing to consider when they express this wish?
>

> Humans want to eradicate measles virus species.
> Does that mean we don't care about the species?
> You bet.
> If ARAs really want to eradicate all farm animal species,
> would you still say they care about their welfare?
> Do you care about the welfare of farm animal species?
>
> Is it possible for us to talk about the welfare
> of the animal species?

The only value farm animal species have is a commercial one, and that's not
what this discussion is about.

Kabex
2010-07-07 19:48:20 EST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A0-u85aAYg

Firehose
2010-07-07 20:38:36 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> On 7/7/2010 2:49 PM, firehose wrote:
>> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>>
>>> In what way does "aras'" wish to discontinue the breeding of livestock
>>> demonstrate a lack of consideration for farm animals? *Which* farm
>>> animals are "aras" failing to consider when they express this wish?
>>

>> Humans want to eradicate measles virus species.
>
> What they want to eradicate are individual measles virus organisms.

Incorrect.