Vegetarian Discussion: Over 200 Suck-ass "zen Game" Posts In Less Than A Week

Over 200 Suck-ass "zen Game" Posts In Less Than A Week

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)

Hydralisk
2010-07-09 07:55:27 EST
On 9/07/2010 7:53 PM, Hollywood Lee wrote:
> On 7/9/2010 5:52 AM, Hydralisk wrote:

>>> I'm getting my Robert on. Kinda fun, eh?
>>>

>> right now it probably feels that way. :>
>
> So I should expect a Robert hangover in the morning?

"Who drew that dick on my forehead?? Was it me?!!"

Hollywood Lee
2010-07-09 11:13:59 EST
On 7/9/2010 5:55 AM, Hydralisk wrote:
> On 9/07/2010 7:53 PM, Hollywood Lee wrote:

>>> right now it probably feels that way. :>
>>
>> So I should expect a Robert hangover in the morning?
>
> "Who drew that dick on my forehead?? Was it me?!!"

Man, that's the last time I mix Robbie's with tequila -
http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_w6/assets/widget_aUPSg9GlPk44RCCFavWKBO.jpg

Hydralisk
2010-07-09 11:21:17 EST
On 9/07/2010 11:13 PM, Hollywood Lee wrote:
> On 7/9/2010 5:55 AM, Hydralisk wrote:

>>> So I should expect a Robert hangover in the morning?
>>
>> "Who drew that dick on my forehead?? Was it me?!!"
>
> Man, that's the last time I mix Robbie's with tequila -
> http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_w6/assets/widget_aUPSg9GlPk44RCCFavWKBO.jpg

David Blaine's dangerous at a party.

Halfawake
2010-07-09 21:48:16 EST
Hydralisk wrote:

> On 8/07/2010 1:23 AM, Hollywood Lee wrote:

>>> I always like the "Hey, look at me, I'm pickin' on a sick old guy!" kind
>>> of brags. Really speaks well of a man, don't it?
>>

>> I'm thinking fred just needs a hug and a big piece of meat.
>>

> fred doesn't eat meat and if you guys can't
> tell that yet i would reconsider your
> qualifications for speaking on the matter.

I think that was Lee's point. I think he was concerned that Fred may be
a bit anemic at this point.

Robert

- - - - - - - -

Halfawake
2010-07-09 22:09:23 EST
Hydralisk wrote:

> On 9/07/2010 12:37 PM, halfawake wrote:
>
>> Hollywood Lee wrote:

>>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
>>> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>>

>> wow, Lee, are you coming over to my side, or is that just a demo? :)
>>
>> robert
>>
>> = = = = =
>

> hahaha snort
>
> let's just be appreciative of the opportunity
> you have to stand alone and side with truth.

well that was intense...

robert

- - - - - -

Halfawake
2010-07-09 22:14:05 EST
Hollywood Lee wrote:

> On 7/8/2010 10:37 PM, halfawake wrote:
>
>> Hollywood Lee wrote:

>>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
>>> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>>

>> wow, Lee, are you coming over to my side, or is that just a demo? :)
>

> I'm getting my Robert on. Kinda fun, eh?

Fun to read you doing it. It's like "Lee got drunk." :)

Robert

- - - - - - - - -

Halfawake
2010-07-09 22:14:35 EST
Hydralisk wrote:

> On 9/07/2010 7:50 PM, Hollywood Lee wrote:

>>> wow, Lee, are you coming over to my side, or is that just a demo? :)
>>

>> I'm getting my Robert on. Kinda fun, eh?
>>

> right now it probably feels that way. :>

ha ha, you mean wait til you see how it feels in the morning...?

robert

- - - - -

Halfawake
2010-07-09 22:29:09 EST
Hollywood Lee wrote:

> On 7/9/2010 5:55 AM, Hydralisk wrote:

>>> So I should expect a Robert hangover in the morning?
>>

>> "Who drew that dick on my forehead?? Was it me?!!"
>

> Man, that's the last time I mix Robbie's with tequila -
> http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_w6/assets/widget_aUPSg9GlPk44RCCFavWKBO.jpg

looks like you got a little sunburn too! ;)

Robert

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)