Vegetarian Discussion: Over 200 Suck-ass "zen Game" Posts In Less Than A Week

Over 200 Suck-ass "zen Game" Posts In Less Than A Week

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Hydralisk
2010-07-07 10:43:18 EST
On 7/07/2010 10:35 PM, psycho pervert wrote:

> "DT" <daletx@gnusguy.com> wrote in message
>> Hollywood Lee wrote:

>>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
>>> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>>
>> I always like the "Hey, look at me, I'm pickin' on a sick old guy!"
>> kind of brags. Really speaks well of a man, don't it?
>>
>> DT
>
> that guy fought real dirty.
> he ran over my foot with
> his wheelchair.

it's a cruel cruel world.

Hollywood Lee
2010-07-07 13:23:58 EST
On 7/7/2010 7:46 AM, DT wrote:
> Hollywood Lee wrote:
>> On 7/6/2010 5:44 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>>> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
>>> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
>>> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
>>> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>>>
>>> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
>>> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
>>> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.
>>>

>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
>> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>
> I always like the "Hey, look at me, I'm pickin' on a sick old guy!" kind
> of brags. Really speaks well of a man, don't it?

I'm thinking fred just needs a hug and a big piece of meat.

Zenworm
2010-07-07 18:58:56 EST
On Jul 7, 1:23 pm, Hollywood Lee <hollywood...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/7/2010 7:46 AM, DT wrote:
>

> > Hollywood Lee wrote:

> >> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
> >> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
> >> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
> >> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>
> > I always like the "Hey, look at me, I'm pickin' on a sick old guy!" kind
> > of brags. Really speaks well of a man, don't it?

"I'm thinking fred just needs a hug and a big piece of meat."

8O

cum passion!?

^~

Hydralisk
2010-07-07 20:51:55 EST
On 8/07/2010 1:23 AM, Hollywood Lee wrote:
> On 7/7/2010 7:46 AM, DT wrote:
>> Hollywood Lee wrote:

>>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
>>> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>>
>> I always like the "Hey, look at me, I'm pickin' on a sick old guy!" kind
>> of brags. Really speaks well of a man, don't it?
>
> I'm thinking fred just needs a hug and a big piece of meat.

fred doesn't eat meat and if you guys can't
tell that yet i would reconsider your
qualifications for speaking on the matter.

Hydralisk
2010-07-07 20:52:16 EST
On 8/07/2010 1:23 AM, Hollywood Lee wrote:
> On 7/7/2010 7:46 AM, DT wrote:
>> Hollywood Lee wrote:

>>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
>>> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>>
>> I always like the "Hey, look at me, I'm pickin' on a sick old guy!" kind
>> of brags. Really speaks well of a man, don't it?
>
> I'm thinking fred just needs a hug and a big piece of meat.

i mean he does. ok! i suck :)

Halfawake
2010-07-09 00:37:47 EST
Hollywood Lee wrote:

> On 7/6/2010 5:44 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
>> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
>> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
>> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>>
>> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
>> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
>> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.
>>

> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking you
> to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.

wow, Lee, are you coming over to my side, or is that just a demo? :)

robert

= = = = =

Hydralisk
2010-07-09 02:52:40 EST
On 9/07/2010 12:37 PM, halfawake wrote:
> Hollywood Lee wrote:
>
>> On 7/6/2010 5:44 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>>
>>> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
>>> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
>>> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
>>> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>>>
>>> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
>>> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
>>> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.
>>>

>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
>> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>
> wow, Lee, are you coming over to my side, or is that just a demo? :)
>
> robert
>
> = = = = =

hahaha snort

let's just be appreciative of the opportunity
you have to stand alone and side with truth.

Hollywood Lee
2010-07-09 07:50:25 EST
On 7/8/2010 10:37 PM, halfawake wrote:
> Hollywood Lee wrote:
>
>> On 7/6/2010 5:44 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>>
>>> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
>>> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
>>> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
>>> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>>>
>>> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
>>> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
>>> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.
>>>

>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
>> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>
> wow, Lee, are you coming over to my side, or is that just a demo? :)

I'm getting my Robert on. Kinda fun, eh?

Hydralisk
2010-07-09 07:52:55 EST
On 9/07/2010 7:50 PM, Hollywood Lee wrote:
> On 7/8/2010 10:37 PM, halfawake wrote:
>> Hollywood Lee wrote:

>>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
>>> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>>
>> wow, Lee, are you coming over to my side, or is that just a demo? :)
>
> I'm getting my Robert on. Kinda fun, eh?

right now it probably feels that way. :>

Hollywood Lee
2010-07-09 07:53:06 EST
On 7/9/2010 5:52 AM, Hydralisk wrote:
> On 9/07/2010 7:50 PM, Hollywood Lee wrote:

>>> wow, Lee, are you coming over to my side, or is that just a demo? :)
>>
>> I'm getting my Robert on. Kinda fun, eh?
>>

> right now it probably feels that way. :>

So I should expect a Robert hangover in the morning?
Page:  Previous  1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)