Vegetarian Discussion: Over 200 Suck-ass "zen Game" Posts In Less Than A Week

Over 200 Suck-ass "zen Game" Posts In Less Than A Week

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-06 19:44:52 EST
Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.

He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.

Hollywood Lee
2010-07-06 20:19:11 EST
On 7/6/2010 5:44 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>
> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.

And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking you
to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.

Firehose
2010-07-06 22:21:34 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>
> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.

You must be worried about you age and health.
You are not wasting your life here.
You are learning about Zen and
how to deal with suffering.
Hang in there, please.

Suddenly realize that
you don't have to suffer so much.

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-06 23:06:36 EST
On 7/6/2010 7:21 PM, firehose wrote:
> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
>> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
>> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
>> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>>
>> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
>> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
>> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.
>

> You must be worried about you age and health.

<yawn> just more "zen game" fuckwittery

Psycho Pervert
2010-07-07 00:30:00 EST

"Hollywood Lee" <hollywoodlee@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On 7/6/2010 5:44 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
>> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
>> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
>> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>>
>> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
>> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
>> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.
>>

> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking you
> to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.

i 'was' having trouble
recognizing the dyke
in their relationship

Hydralisk
2010-07-07 00:43:35 EST
On 7/07/2010 12:30 PM, psycho pervert wrote:

> "Hollywood Lee" <hollywoodlee@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 7/6/2010 5:44 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>>> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
>>> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
>>> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
>>> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>>>
>>> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
>>> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
>>> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.
>>>

>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
>> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>
> i 'was' having trouble
> recognizing the dyke
> in their relationship

what is the problem with peoples killfile / filters?
i think they deliberately allow the crossposters
to rouse themselves because emptiness is a worse threat.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-07-07 01:12:57 EST
On Jul 6, 5:44 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance.  They all contained
> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery.  I didn't even count the ones under
> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>
> He sucks.  He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people.  He really sucks.

You took the time to actually find out how many times he posted!!?

WTF?.........are you deranged?

> --
> Any more lip out of you and I'll haul off and let you have it...if you
> know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs

DT
2010-07-07 09:46:12 EST
Hollywood Lee wrote:
> On 7/6/2010 5:44 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
>> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
>> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
>> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>>
>> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
>> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
>> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.
>>

> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking you
> to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.

I always like the "Hey, look at me, I'm pickin' on a sick old guy!" kind
of brags. Really speaks well of a man, don't it?

DT

Hydralisk
2010-07-07 09:52:33 EST
On 7/07/2010 9:46 PM, DT wrote:
> Hollywood Lee wrote:
>> On 7/6/2010 5:44 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>>> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
>>> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
>>> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
>>> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>>>
>>> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
>>> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
>>> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.
>>>

>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking
>> you to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>
> I always like the "Hey, look at me, I'm pickin' on a sick old guy!" kind
> of brags. Really speaks well of a man, don't it?
>
> DT

hehehe, i bet they get exhausted quick.
and then i hold them by their noses.

"relax...i be...a doctor..."

Psycho Pervert
2010-07-07 10:35:36 EST

"DT" <daletx@gnusguy.com> wrote in message
> Hollywood Lee wrote:
>> On 7/6/2010 5:44 PM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>>> Just under his 'firehose' suck-ass nym, the mental defective has posted
>>> over 200 times, all of them empty of substance. They all contained
>>> nothing but "zen game" fuckwittery. I didn't even count the ones under
>>> the suck-ass 'oxtail' nym, but it's probably a comparable number.
>>>
>>> He sucks. He is old and in failing health, and he chooses to spend his
>>> last days pissing them away in a futile "zen game" attempt to antagonize
>>> people...which he then calls trying to "help" people. He really sucks.
>>>

>> And yet the suck-ass mental defective fuckwit can get you to respond
>> anytime he wants. What does that say about you, dumbass? We would ask
>> you to trim your headers, but you probably think that we'd be asking you
>> to slow down on the bj's you give oxtail.
>
> I always like the "Hey, look at me, I'm pickin' on a sick old guy!" kind
> of brags. Really speaks well of a man, don't it?
>
> DT

that guy fought real dirty.
he ran over my foot with
his wheelchair.