Vegetarian Discussion: 'oxtail', The "zen Game" Poseur, Knows He's Being Intellectually Dishonest Here

'oxtail', The "zen Game" Poseur, Knows He's Being Intellectually Dishonest Here

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-01 21:01:33 EST
It's not what he's trying to do here, but it's what he is doing here,
and he knows it. Because he doesn't know zen and because he has no
compassion or empathy, he keeps doing it.

Bundling Snowfalls
2010-07-01 21:38:04 EST
On 2/07/2010 9:01 AM, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
> It's not what he's trying to do here, but it's what he is doing here,
> and he knows it. Because he doesn't know zen and because he has no
> compassion or empathy, he keeps doing it.

perhaps he should have stuck with quoting
his script-sure instead of acting a part.

Lucifer
2010-07-01 21:54:19 EST
On Jul 1, 7:01 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> It's not what he's trying to do here, but it's what he is doing here,
> and he knows it.  Because he doesn't know zen and because he has no

But that is the point Fred. You do know what it is and that must be
why you know what it is not. Share with us Obi Wan. Teach us what you
know in terms of no you are... no you are... i got you first... no i
got you first... philosophy. Zen is a physics like gravity. We are
merely here to push you off.

Tim

Firehose
2010-07-01 23:06:47 EST
Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> It's not what he's trying to do here, but it's what he is doing here,
> and he knows it. Because he doesn't know zen and because he has no
> compassion or empathy, he keeps doing it.

Long ago Bodhidharma was in China and met the Emperor,
who asked him, “I have made many monasteries,
images of the Buddha, and have clothed and fed many monks.
How much merit have I gained because of this?”
Bodhidharma said, “You have none.”
The Emperor got angry at this and asked,
“What is the Absolute Truth according to the enlightened Dharma?”
Bodhidharma said, “There is no enlightened Dharma,
only the clear sky.”
The Emperor asked, “What are you?”
“Don’t know.”
Then, Bodhidharma went to Sorim (Shaolin)
and sat for nine years.

--
Firehose should not be replied to but experienced.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-07-01 23:53:25 EST
On 7/1/2010 8:06 PM, firehose wrote:
> Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> It's not what he's trying to do here, but it's what he is doing here,
>> and he knows it. Because he doesn't know zen and because he has no
>> compassion or empathy, he keeps doing it.
>

> Long ago shitwipe "zen game" fakers...

Yes, I know.

Niunian
2010-07-02 01:34:26 EST
On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 18:54:19 -0700 (PDT), Lucifer <gohd2003@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

>On Jul 1, 7:01?pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
>wrote:
>> It's not what he's trying to do here, but it's what he is doing here,
>> and he knows it. ?Because he doesn't know zen and because he has no
>
>But that is the point Fred. You do know what it is and that must be
>why you know what it is not. Share with us Obi Wan. Teach us what you
>know in terms of no you are... no you are... i got you first... no i
>got you first... philosophy. Zen is a physics like gravity. We are
>merely here to push you off.
>
>Tim

That is your problem. You assume anyone who exposes the fake is down
at the level of that fake and yourself. You assume everybody is as
ignorant as you, and you have no shame exposing your own ignorance.
Worst of all, you even dare to challenge others to show you what you
do not know, not realizing that you are incapable to understand the
truth which always eludes you.