Vegetarian Discussion: Principal Pollution Site

Principal Pollution Site

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-28 16:39:06 EST
Rod "Half" Speed is polluting a couple of threads that include
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian among the group headers, which is where
I'm seeing his spew. The others in the headers are alt.philosophy and
two economics groups. What group or groups does he habitually
contaminate? I might want to go check those out to see who else kicks
his flabby doughy ass.

Rod Speed
2010-06-28 17:00:34 EST
Some terminal fuckwit claiming to be
Fred C. Dobbs wrote just the usual pathetic
excuse for bullshit thats all it can ever manage.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-29 02:43:03 EST
On Jun 28, 2:39 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> Rod "Half" Speed is polluting a couple of threads that include
> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian among the group headers, which is where
> I'm seeing his spew.  The others in the headers are alt.philosophy and
> two economics groups.  What group or groups does he habitually
> contaminate?  I might want to go check those out to see who else kicks
> his flabby doughy ass.

Yeh, FO to some other group, Goo.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-29 02:47:34 EST
On 6/28/2010 11:43 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 28, 2:39 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> Rod "Half" Speed is polluting a couple of threads that include
>> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian among the group headers, which is where
>> I'm seeing his spew. The others in the headers are alt.philosophy and
>> two economics groups. What group or groups does he habitually
>> contaminate? I might want to go check those out to see who else kicks
>> his flabby doughy ass.
>>

> Yeh,

No "12-year-old", Runny. You bullshitted, badly. You got slapped for it.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-29 03:10:20 EST
On Jun 29, 12:47 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/28/2010 11:43 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jun 28, 2:39 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:
> >> Rod "Half" Speed is polluting a couple of threads that include
> >> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian among the group headers, which is where
> >> I'm seeing his spew.  The others in the headers are alt.philosophy and
> >> two economics groups.  What group or groups does he habitually
> >> contaminate?  I might want to go check those out to see who else kicks
> >> his flabby doughy ass.
>
> > Yeh,
>
> No "12-year-old", Runny.  You bullshitted, badly.  You got slapped for it.

Not likely, Goober.

Why don't you inform Rod Speed what he "knows"?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-29 03:28:14 EST
On 6/29/2010 12:10 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 29, 12:47 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/28/2010 11:43 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> Yeh,
>>
>> No "12-year-old", Runny. You bullshitted, badly. You got slapped for it.
>
> Not likely,

Happened without doubt, Runny.

No 12-year-old, bitch. You bullshitted, ineptly as ever.

Rod Speed
2010-06-29 05:55:58 EST
Some terminal fuckwit claiming to be
Fred C. Dobbs wrote just the usual pathetic
excuse for bullshit thats all it can ever manage.

Rod Speed
2010-06-29 06:00:14 EST
Some terminal fuckwit claiming to be
Fred C. Dobbs wrote just the usual pathetic
excuse for bullshit thats all it can ever manage.

Zerkon
2010-06-29 11:07:21 EST
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:39:06 -0700, Fred C. Dobbs wrote:

> Rod "Half" Speed is polluting

Oh boy a flame war!! let's see who wins!

Zerkon
2010-06-29 11:08:55 EST
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 07:00:34 +1000, Rod Speed wrote:

> Some terminal fuckwit

Speed counters. Looks like he is up to the challenge...