Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit Believes All Existence Is Positive

Fuckwit Believes All Existence Is Positive

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-27 20:23:00 EST
Goo wrote:

"benefit from lives of positive value" is the experiences of life
a being encounters after "coming into existence".

Goo/Fuckwit Harrison - 12/30/2009
in "What If We Don't Raise Cattle To Eat Them?"

Goo believes existence is a benefit to farm animals. It isn't -
existence cannot be a benefit, because it doesn't improve an entity's
welfare.

Rupert
2010-06-27 23:35:23 EST
On Jun 28, 10:23 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> Goo wrote:
>
>     "benefit from lives of positive value" is the experiences of life
>     a being encounters after "coming into existence".
>
>     Goo/Fuckwit Harrison - 12/30/2009
>     in "What If We Don't Raise Cattle To Eat Them?"
>
> Goo believes existence is a benefit to farm animals.  It isn't -
> existence cannot be a benefit, because it doesn't improve an entity's
> welfare.

The quotation you have provided does not support the title of this
thread. It suggests that David Harrison believes that existence is a
benefit under certain circumstances.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-28 01:55:04 EST
On 6/27/2010 8:35 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 28, 10:23 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> Goo wrote:
>>
>> "benefit from lives of positive value" is the experiences of life
>> a being encounters after "coming into existence".
>>
>> Goo/Fuckwit Harrison - 12/30/2009
>> in "What If We Don't Raise Cattle To Eat Them?"
>>
>> Goo believes existence is a benefit to farm animals. It isn't -
>> existence cannot be a benefit, because it doesn't improve an entity's
>> welfare.
>
> The quotation you have provided does not support the title of this
> thread.

It does.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-28 09:59:15 EST
On Jun 27, 6:23 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> Goo wrote:
>
>     "benefit from lives of positive value" is the experiences of life
>     a being encounters after "coming into existence".
>
>     Goo/Fuckwit Harrison - 12/30/2009
>     in "What If We Don't Raise Cattle To Eat Them?"
>
> Goo believes existence is a benefit to farm animals.  It isn't -
> existence cannot be a benefit, because it doesn't improve an entity's
> welfare.

If that's an implication I really wish you'd paraphrase it as I'm
having trouble wrapping my mind around the whole thing.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-28 13:36:42 EST
On 6/28/2010 6:59 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 27, 6:23 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> Goo wrote:
>>
>> "benefit from lives of positive value" is the experiences of life
>> a being encounters after "coming into existence".
>>
>> Goo/Fuckwit Harrison - 12/30/2009
>> in "What If We Don't Raise Cattle To Eat Them?"
>>
>> Goo believes existence is a benefit to farm animals. It isn't -
>> existence cannot be a benefit, because it doesn't improve an entity's
>> welfare.
>
> If that's an implication

It is. He's saying that "benefit from lives of positive value" =
existence.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-28 15:24:12 EST
On Jun 28, 11:36 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 6/28/2010 6:59 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jun 27, 6:23 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> Goo wrote:
>
> >>      "benefit from lives of positive value" is the experiences of life
> >>      a being encounters after "coming into existence".
>
> >>      Goo/Fuckwit Harrison - 12/30/2009
> >>      in "What If We Don't Raise Cattle To Eat Them?"
>
> >> Goo believes existence is a benefit to farm animals.  It isn't -
> >> existence cannot be a benefit, because it doesn't improve an entity's
> >> welfare.
>
> > If that's an implication
>
> It is.  He's saying that "benefit from lives of positive value" =
> existence.
>
> --

Could you paraphrase your implication?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-28 15:42:32 EST
On 6/28/2010 12:24 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 28, 11:36 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 6/28/2010 6:59 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> If that's an implication
>>
>> It is. He's saying that "benefit from lives of positive value" =
>> existence.
>>
>> --
>

>[snarky pointless sophomoric bullshit]

No 12-year-old, bitch.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-29 10:33:28 EST
On Jun 28, 1:42 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
wrote:
> On 6/28/2010 12:24 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Jun 28, 11:36 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> > wrote:

> >> It is.  He's saying that "benefit from lives of positive value" =
> >> existence.
>
> >> --
>
> >[snarky pointless sophomoric bullshit]
>
> No 12-year-old, bitch.
>
> --

So! You're not the expert at paraphrasing that you'd have us believe.

Poseur!

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-29 10:36:32 EST
On 6/29/2010 7:33 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 28, 1:42 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.not>
> wrote:
>> On 6/28/2010 12:24 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> [snarky pointless sophomoric bullshit]
>>
>> No 12-year-old, bitch.
>>
>> --
>

> So! You're

There was no 12-year-old, cunt. http://tinyurl.com/ekwec

D*@.
2010-06-30 08:48:42 EST
On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 Goo lied:

>On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 12:24:12 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote:
>
>>>He's saying that "benefit from lives of positive value" =
>>> existence.
>>
>>Could you paraphrase your implication?
>
>No

LOL. What a Goober.