Vegetarian Discussion: Just Another "zen Game" Dabbler

Just Another "zen Game" Dabbler

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Norbu_tragri
2010-06-25 06:11:07 EST
On Jun 24, 10:55 pm, executive creative director of ridiculous things
that recieve no funding <whoca...@whocares.who> wrote:
> On 25/06/2010 12:45 PM, niunian wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:12:48 -0700, "Fred C. Dobbs"
> > <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>  wrote:

> >> How do you know he's Korean?  He might conceivably be of Korean ethnic
> >> origin, but he's clearly utterly western in his thinking.
>
> > I'm sorry I have not detected any western cultural influence in his
> > behavior. I have never seen any western person with such dishonesty
> > and small mindedness. Unlike the eastern culture, western people tend
> > to be big enough in admitting their mistakes when proven wrong. You
> > will never see oxtail admitting any of his own stupidities. He is more
> > than willing to die with his mistakes instead. Such behavior is hardly
> > western in my opinion.
>
> did you watch that youtube vid
> i posted "Fuck The World"?
>
> the whole crowd sings "fuck the
> beastie boys and the dalai lama!"

just watched it -

They were singing "Fuck The World", including you and me and everyone
-
Which part of "Fuck The World" did you miss?

????

Any idea why they would want say "Fuck Everyone" including you and me?

"Fuck" here certainly doesn't mean making love, rather "rape,
tortured, and killed"...
You like the idea of everyone being raped tortured and killed?
That's the solution? Do we start with you?

Or maybe the song meant "fuck off with all your bullshit!"

i still don't think that's how you you learn to live with others...

but, hey, if you like it, good luck with the murder-suicide thing...

but otherwise...like the song says, until you grow up and start taking
care
of others instead of wanting to trash them

They were singing about you, didn't you get that?

Executive Creative Director Of Ridiculous Things That Recieve No Funding

haha..... they're clowns. :) yeah,
fuck the world. it doesn't make that
much sense, it's just a vent song,
and really ..hate doesn't make that