Vegetarian Discussion: Re: Cruelty Of The Biscuit

Re: Cruelty Of The Biscuit

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

D*@.
2010-06-22 20:26:10 EST
On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 Goo wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:04:12 GMT, dh_ld@nomail.com wrote:
>
>> A guy was telling me about his dinner the other night,
>>which included deer meat that he had shot. He got
>>about 75 pounds of edible meat from it. That's over
>>100 servings. Less than 1/100 animal deaths for the
>>deer meat in his dinner. He also had broccoli, potatoes,
>>and biscuits. We thought it over and figured in that
>>meal the deer meat certainly contributed to the least
>>animal deaths, then the broccoli probably least after
>>that followed by the potatoe, and the biscuits contributed
>>to the most. He didn't have dessert or that would probably
>>have been above the biscuit.
>> Since he and his family eat a lot of meat that he hunts,
>>it's likely they contribute to far fewer animal deaths each
>>year than the average veg*n family. But it's easy to
>>imagine a veg*n kid being critical of another who is
>>chewing on some deer jerky at school, while the veg*n
>>kid is munching on a rice cake which caused far more
>>suffering to animals.
. . .
>Damn, that was funny!

It is amusing Goo, but in a pathetic way. Often when we break
it down like that Goob, it's clear that you eliminationists care
least of all.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-22 20:37:24 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid crackerbiscuit - lied:
> On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>

> >On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 18:04:12 GMT, dh...@nomail.com wrote:
>
> >>    A guy was telling me about his dinner the other night,
> >>which included deer meat that he had shot. He got
> >>about 75 pounds of edible meat from it. That's over
> >>100 servings. Less than 1/100 animal deaths for the
> >>deer meat in his dinner. He also had broccoli, potatoes,
> >>and biscuits. We thought it over and figured in that
> >>meal the deer meat certainly contributed to the least
> >>animal deaths, then the broccoli probably least after
> >>that followed by the potatoe, and the biscuits contributed
> >>to the most. He didn't have dessert or that would probably
> >>have been above the biscuit.
> >>    Since he and his family eat a lot of meat that he hunts,
> >>it's likely they contribute to far fewer animal deaths each
> >>year than the average veg*n family. But it's easy to
> >>imagine a veg*n kid being critical of another who is
> >>chewing on some deer jerky at school, while the veg*n
> >>kid is munching on a rice cake which caused far more
> >>suffering to animals.
> . . .
> >HA HA HA HA HA! What a joke! This is like "Song of the South" or some
> >other classic cracker bullshit!
> >
> >Damn, that was funny!
>
>     It is amusing, but in a pathetic way.

Yes, your silly cracker gags truly are pathetic, Goo.

The whole story was bullshit from start to finish, Goo. Concocting a
crappy cracker yarn like that to make a point is pathetic.

D*@.
2010-06-23 11:28:18 EST
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 Goo confessed:

>On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 20:26:10 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>. . .
>>>Damn, that was funny!
>>
>> It is amusing Goo, but in a pathetic way. Often when we break
>>it down like that Goob, it's clear that you eliminationists care
>>least of all.
>
>Yes

I'm surprised to see you confess eliminationists care least
of all Goober, even though we're both aware that it's true. I
often wonder if you people discuss the fact that you really don't
care about the animals in private, and have your own ways of
justifying your anti-consideration. It reminds me of the medical
research terrorists who use medication in order to stay alive,
and justify their use of it because they're only using it so they
can fight against the very research that's allowing them to live.
You people are so fucked up there doesn't appear to be any end to
it...and your terrorist heroes are of course good examples of
that. So are your denials that there are more deaths involved
with rice than there are with hunted venison. You people really
are fucked up Goo.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-23 11:39:50 EST
Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid fuckwitted cracker - lied:

> On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 Fred C. Dobbs pointed out:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid fuckwitted cracker - lied:

>>> . . .

>>> It is amusing, but in a pathetic way.
>>
>> Yes, your silly cracker gags truly are pathetic, Goo.
>>
>> The whole story was bullshit from start to finish, Goo. Concocting a
>> crappy cracker yarn like that to make a point is pathetic.
>
> I'm surprised to see you confess eliminationists

There is no such thing as "eliminationists". That's a stupid cracker term.

Your fuckwitted yarn about the other cracker telling you about his
dinner is complete bullshit. It's nothing but a cracker fabrication.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-23 13:38:59 EST
On Jun 23, 9:39 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid fuckwitted cracker - lied:
>

> > On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 Fred C. Dobbs pointed out:
>
> >> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid fuckwitted cracker - lied:

> >> Yes, your silly cracker gags truly are pathetic, Goo.
>
> >> The whole story was bullshit from start to finish, Goo.  Concocting a
> >> crappy cracker yarn like that to make a point is pathetic.
>
> >      I'm surprised to see you confess eliminationists
>
> There is no such thing as "eliminationists".  That's a stupid cracker term.
>
> Your fuckwitted yarn about the other cracker telling you about his
> dinner is complete bullshit.  It's nothing but a cracker fabrication.-

Like your story about pet food?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-23 13:48:57 EST
On 6/23/2010 10:38 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 23, 9:39 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, stupid fuckwitted cracker - lied:
>>

>>> On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 Fred C. Dobbs pointed out:

>>> I'm surprised to see you confess eliminationists
>>
>> There is no such thing as "eliminationists". That's a stupid cracker term.
>>
>> Your fuckwitted yarn about the other cracker telling you about his
>> dinner is complete bullshit. It's nothing but a cracker fabrication.-
>

>[snip juvenile spray-painting]

No 12-year-old, Runny.

D*@.
2010-06-24 17:40:41 EST
On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 Goo wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:28:18 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>Yes
>>
>> I'm surprised to see you confess eliminationists care least
>>of all Goober, even though we're both aware that it's true.
>
>There is no such thing as "eliminationists". That's a stupid cracker term.

That's a blatant lie Goo.

>That's a stupid cracker term.
>
>Your fuckwitted yarn about the other cracker telling you about his
>dinner is complete bullshit. It's nothing but a cracker fabrication.

LOL! It's amusing you find it so hard to believe someone had
venison, broccoli, potatoes and biscuits in the same meal Goob.
You'd probably have a complete mental breakdown if he had
mentioned what he had for dessert...LOL...

>>often wonder if you people discuss the fact that you really don't
>>care about the animals in private, and have your own ways of
>>justifying your anti-consideration. It reminds me of the medical
>>research terrorists who use medication in order to stay alive,
>>and justify their use of it because they're only using it so they
>>can fight against the very research that's allowing them to live.
>>You people are so fucked up there doesn't appear to be any end to
>>it...and your terrorist heroes are of course good examples of
>>that. So are your denials that there are more deaths involved
>>with rice than there are with hunted venison. You people really
>>are fucked up Goo.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-24 18:00:24 EST
On 6/24/2010 2:40 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, cracker corn-holer -
bullshitted:
> On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
>> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, cracker corn-holer - bullshitted:
>>
>>> On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 Fred C. Dobbs pointed out:

>>> I'm surprised to see you confess eliminationists
>>
>> There is no such thing as "eliminationists". That's a stupid cracker term.
>
> That's a blatant lie Goo.

No, GOO - it's the truth. "Eliminationists" is yet *another* stupid
Fuckwit crackerism.

>> That's a stupid cracker term.
>>
>> Your fuckwitted yarn about the other cracker telling you about his
>> dinner is complete bullshit. It's nothing but a cracker fabrication.
>
> It's amusing you find it so hard to believe someone had

Your yarn is bullshit, Goo. You never had the conversation. I doubt
anyone even had the meal. You fabricated the whole thing, you clueless
talentless douchebag.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-25 02:50:56 EST
On Jun 24, 4:00 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/24/2010 2:40 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, cracker corn-holer -
> bullshitted:
>

> > On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 Fred C. Dobbs wrote:
>
> >> Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, cracker corn-holer - bullshitted:

> >> There is no such thing as "eliminationists".  That's a stupid cracker term.
>
> > That's a blatant lie Goo.
>
> No, GOO - it's the truth.  "Eliminationists" is yet *another* stupid
> Fuckwit crackerism.
>

> >> That's a stupid cracker term.
>
> >> Your fuckwitted yarn about the other cracker telling you about his
> >> dinner is complete bullshit.  It's nothing but a cracker fabrication.
>
> >      It's amusing you find it so hard to believe someone had
>
> Your yarn is bullshit, Goo.  You never had the conversation.  I doubt
> anyone even had the meal.  You fabricated the whole thing, you clueless
> talentless douchebag.-

Ask him what the guy had for dessert, Goo. I want to watch you go into
hysterics over it.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-25 10:34:23 EST
On 6/24/2010 11:50 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 24, 4:00 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/24/2010 2:40 PM, Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, cracker corn-holer -
>> bullshitted:

>>> That's a blatant lie Goo.
>>
>> No, GOO - it's the truth. "Eliminationists" is yet *another* stupid
>> Fuckwit crackerism.

>>> It's amusing you find it so hard to believe someone had
>>
>> Your yarn is bullshit, Goo. You never had the conversation. I doubt
>> anyone even had the meal. You fabricated the whole thing, you clueless
>> talentless douchebag.-
>

> [sophomoric bullshit]

You lose *again*, Runny. You make this too easy.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)