Vegetarian Discussion: Goo, Remeber When You Were Jonnie Ball?................

Goo, Remeber When You Were Jonnie Ball?................

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-19 01:54:02 EST

"Enough of it. But I don't need to understand it,
because I'm not trying to understand his thesis. I can
recognize insider jargon when I see it, though, and
"axiomatizable" is such a word. It's not a real word,
even though it serves a real and useful purpose to
mathematicians." - Jonathan Ball

LOL!! What a putz.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-19 12:22:40 EST
...when you *weren't* a pointless, worthless, lazy fuck-ass punk? No,
of course you don't, Runny - you were born that way.

Runny Hamilton: fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-19 13:49:56 EST
On Jun 19, 10:22 am, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> ...when you *weren't* a pointless, worthless, lazy fuck-ass punk?  No,
> of course you don't, Runny - you were born that way.
>
> Runny Hamilton:  fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.

You're hilarious, Goo.

Tell us more stuff that will make us ROTFLOAO!

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-19 14:06:35 EST
On 6/19/2010 10:49 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 19, 10:22 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> ...when you *weren't* a pointless, worthless, lazy fuck-ass punk? No,
>> of course you don't, Runny - you were born that way.
>>
>> Runny Hamilton: fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.
>
>[snip Runny's fearful whiff-off]

Runny Hamilton: fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-19 14:12:00 EST
On Jun 19, 12:06 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/19/2010 10:49 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jun 19, 10:22 am, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:
> >> ...when you *weren't* a pointless, worthless, lazy fuck-ass punk?  No,
> >> of course you don't, Runny - you were born that way.
>
> >> Runny Hamilton:  fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.
>
> >[snip Runny's fearful whiff-off]
>
> Runny Hamilton:  fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.

ROTFLMAO!!

As a pet food economics genius wouldn't "axiomatizable" be a word that
*you* would use in your insider jargon?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-19 14:12:58 EST
On 6/19/2010 11:12 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 19, 12:06 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> On 6/19/2010 10:49 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> [snip Runny's fearful whiff-off]
>>
>> Runny Hamilton: fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.
>

> ROTFLMAO!!

Runny Hamilton: fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-19 14:20:25 EST
On Jun 19, 12:12 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> On 6/19/2010 11:12 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> > On Jun 19, 12:06 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> > wrote:

> >> Runny Hamilton:  fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.
>
> > ROTFLMAO!!
>
> Runny Hamilton:  fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.-

I guess suggesting that mathmatics would have *anything* to do with
your one-man pet food economics school of thought was an error.

Tell us more about pet food economics, Goo. We're eager to learn.

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-19 14:29:20 EST
...when you *weren't* a pointless, worthless, lazy fuck-ass punk? No,
of course you don't, Runny - you were born that way.

Runny Hamilton: fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.

Mr.Smartypants
2010-06-19 14:30:52 EST
On Jun 19, 12:29 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs" <fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
wrote:
> ...when you *weren't* a pointless, worthless, lazy fuck-ass punk?  No,
> of course you don't, Runny - you were born that way.
>
> Runny Hamilton:  fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.

So pet food economics is now a trade secret?

Fred C. Dobbs
2010-06-19 14:32:37 EST
On 6/19/2010 11:30 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jun 19, 12:29 pm, "Fred C. Dobbs"<fred.c.do...@earthlink.neat>
> wrote:
>> ...when you *weren't* a pointless, worthless, lazy fuck-ass punk? No,
>> of course you don't, Runny - you were born that way.
>>
>> Runny Hamilton: fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.
>

> So

So, you're a fuck-all do-nothing cocksucker, now and forever.

You lose *again*, Runny.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Next  (First | Last)